Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

I Need You Michael Jackson

Go down 
+4
Star
radyalovesmjj
icy55
trinixdeangelov
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
yes, the importance of being there.. i'm doing what michael is trying to convey. He had always been so inspiring and he is my motivation to carry on nursing. To care, to love and to be there for those who needed our help.

I'm now a potential donor for one who needed a bone marrow transplant. i hope that the blood test will show a perfect match. it will the most wonderful gift for the that person and myself.. *crossing my fingers* Very Happy

REALLY?! OMG.. Star, you have a beautiful soul! Michael is so proud of you. *Sobs* I'm so touched. All the best for the blood test and may all go well!

haha.. thanks.. not as beautiful as michael.. He's definitely my motivation! its so hard to find a potential donor so i dun want deprive the recipient of a chance.. what if i'm the only one they found after years of waiting? =) now i'm worried that it might not be a match.. hope it is.. =)
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
yes, the importance of being there.. i'm doing what michael is trying to convey. He had always been so inspiring and he is my motivation to carry on nursing. To care, to love and to be there for those who needed our help.

I'm now a potential donor for one who needed a bone marrow transplant. i hope that the blood test will show a perfect match. it will the most wonderful gift for the that person and myself.. *crossing my fingers* Very Happy

REALLY?! OMG.. Star, you have a beautiful soul! Michael is so proud of you. *Sobs* I'm so touched. All the best for the blood test and may all go well!

haha.. thanks.. not as beautiful as michael.. He's definitely my motivation! its so hard to find a potential donor so i dun want deprive the recipient of a chance.. what if i'm the only one they found after years of waiting? =) now i'm worried that it might not be a match.. hope it is.. =)
All the best! & gd luck for it! Omg, you're so brave! I'm scared of needles ;A;

okay, actually not needles, but that anticeptic(sp?) smell I think... if it's in hospital or something I'll get super afraid.. but like I can poke needles into myself w/o fear outside o.o
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:32 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

okay, actually not needles, but that anticeptic(sp?) smell I think... if it's in hospital or something I'll get super afraid.. but like I can poke needles into myself w/o fear outside o.o

if it really match and i'm going for it, part of my bravery is from michael.. hee.. Shocked what! poke yourself? why do you need to poke yourself? dun make michael sad la.. you are more brave than me! pale
i'm used to it.. i think the hospital smell more of poo.. lol..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

if it really match and i'm going for it, part of my bravery is from michael.. hee.. Shocked what! poke yourself? why do you need to poke yourself? dun make michael sad la.. you are more brave than me! pale

haha cool! Must tell us k? All will wish you all the best w LOVE! Very Happy Very Happy
lol no la, last time used to fall quite abit then get infections on my toes etc, then I rub needle w detol then poke to press out the pus D< lol, I used to use sissors to cut blisters... ahh weird stuff lol.

As a nurse I'm sure you'll discourage that! lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

haha cool! Must tell us k? All will wish you all the best w LOVE! Very Happy Very Happy
lol no la, last time used to fall quite abit then get infections on my toes etc, then I rub needle w detol then poke to press out the pus D< lol, I used to use sissors to cut blisters... ahh weird stuff lol.

As a nurse I'm sure you'll discourage that! lol Razz

haha.. you sound like a potential wound nurse or a surgeon.. lol.. lucky you not doing it for some silly reasons..

but you used dettol.. dunno leh.. i'm still a student. dun trust my words! haha..
thanks for the wishes.. will let you girls know the result! =)
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 pm

lol nahh, I think I'll be more afraid to do stuff for ppl.. scared wait do wrongly! lol

hahaha cause that's the only anticeptic I can think of lol..

okay!! Hope to hear good news! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:43 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Michael says he sends his kisses and love to you. afro He will ensure all goes well for you!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:04 am

yea! thanks michael! Received!! *blow a kiss back*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:09 am

Star wrote:

Well done, Star... we're all proud of u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:01 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

actually, i din do much.. just gave them my blood sample.. i'm thankful that i am the lucky one who might be able to help.. still waiting for the result of the blood test..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

actually, i din do much.. just gave them my blood sample.. i'm thankful that i am the lucky one who might be able to help.. still waiting for the result of the blood test..

The fact is u even made the 1st step... tt counts for sth Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ya.. my bf was mad when i first joined.. he ask if i'm going to donate my whole body.. lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ya.. my bf was mad when i first joined.. he ask if i'm going to donate my whole body.. lol

Aiyoh, u're doing sth worthy, man... tell him tt... when I die, I wanna have my suitable organs donated to ppl who need 'em.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:15 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Aiyoh, u're doing sth worthy, man... tell him tt... when I die, I wanna have my suitable organs donated to ppl who need 'em.

I'm so proud of Star & Trinix!! cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

It's only the right thing to do... to help others... why would I need 'em when I'm already gone frm this world?
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:34 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

It's only the right thing to do... to help others... why would I need 'em when I'm already gone frm this world?

for those below 21, for your information, when you are reaching 21, you are automatically under the HOTA to donate some organs at death unless you opt out of it.. you can opt for more too.. i wanted to.. haha.. but need to get witnesses to help my sign..

some ppl are more traditional in thinking or maybe its due to their religion, they feel that ppl should leave the world with full body so i will respect my bf if he opts out from HOTA. but my body is mine so i decide what to do with it.. yup.. most importantly to help those who need them..`
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm happy to stay opted in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:14 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

cheers my friend wanted her parents to be her witnesses but realised that the form was torn the next morning.. by her parents.. lol..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

cheers my friend wanted her parents to be her witnesses but realised that the form was torn the next morning.. by her parents.. lol..

Think most parents can't accept the fact that their children organs being remove even after their death. my parents think that why too, but i'm big enough to make my own decision
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:37 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Think most parents can't accept the fact that their children organs being remove even after their death. my parents think that why too, but i'm big enough to make my own decision

yup.. but my mum is supportive of it cos she wanted to donate her organs too.. =)
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yup.. but my mum is supportive of it cos she wanted to donate her organs too.. =)

Good to hear that your parents are open to this Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:43 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

ya. never expect her to be so open too.. she has been encouraging people to go for blood donation too.. so i kind of follow her footsteps.. Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

ya. never expect her to be so open too.. she has been encouraging people to go for blood donation too.. so i kind of follow her footsteps.. Smile

Wow... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:06 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Wow... Very Happy

haha.. go donate go donate..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need You Michael Jackson
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next