Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)

Go down 
+2
trinixdeangelov
radyalovesmjj
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Empty
PostSubject: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:01 am

this is a “passenger profile” from private jet company Extrajet, providing details about the personal eating habits of Michael, Prince, Paris and Prince II (used as evidence during the Arvizo court case.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

source: The Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones

i heart KFC too! why no chocolate and peanut butter... they're MICHAELICIOUS! allow a lil sugar in the kids' systems once in a while.. they're growing up! no wonder he hates pepsi despite doing those amazing ads! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:59 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
this is a “passenger profile” from private jet company Extrajet, providing details about the personal eating habits of Michael, Prince, Paris and Prince II (used as evidence during the Arvizo court case.)

i heart KFC too! why no chocolate and peanut butter... they're MICHAELICIOUS! allow a lil sugar in the kids' systems once in a while.. they're growing up! no wonder he hates pepsi despite doing those amazing ads! Razz

No chocolate??? Awww... but at least KFC & mashed p, which are my huge faves too.. & I pretty much eat a lot of what Michael eats too, judging frm the menu.. I love my corn but just heard corn's very bad... LOLx... Hee
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:38 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

No chocolate??? Awww... but at least KFC & mashed p, which are my huge faves too.. & I pretty much eat a lot of what Michael eats too, judging frm the menu.. I love my corn but just heard corn's very bad... LOLx... Hee

Why corn's very bad?? It is my fav Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:58 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

Why corn's very bad?? It is my fav Smile

ya.. why why.. i love them too.. hee..sorry mike.. no kfc for me.. but no hate too.. hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:07 am

I love corn on the cob but heard abt this movie called 'King Corn' & it's an Aaron Woolf's thought-provoking documentary, friends Ian Cheney and Curt Ellis move back to America's Corn Belt to plant an acre of the nation's most-grown and most-subsidized grain and follow their crop into the U.S. food supply. What they learn about genetically modified seeds, powerful herbicides and the realities of modern farming calls into question government subsidies, the fast-food lifestyle and the quality of what we eat.

A friend of mine who watched it basically had this to say "this movie nearly made me sick to my stomach --- the CRAP that goes into our food!!! I'm pledging today - no more corn products! BLYECH!!!"

Maybe one of u might check it out... I don't dare too... LOLx
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:16 am

gosh.. i think most of the food are not safe.. but who cares.. everyone is eating them.. so ignorance can be a bliss too.. i'm not going to check it out.. hee..

yes michael, i love breast too.. and mash..and fruits.. and salmon (good for the brain, yeah?!)..

Why no chocolate, peanut butter or broccoli? i LOVE them though..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 am

Star wrote:
gosh.. i think most of the food are not safe.. but who cares.. everyone is eating them.. so ignorance can be a bliss too.. i'm not going to check it out.. hee..

yes michael, i love breast too.. and mash..and fruits.. and salmon (good for the brain, yeah?!)..

I'm a huge Salmon fan esp when eaten as sashimi... Alone I can whack down half a kilo of raw salmon Razz A friend of mine told me tt if I were to die, it wouldn't be due to heart attack 'cos I take so much salmon, which is gd for the heart.... Hee..

Yeah, I also wonder why no chocolate... maybe he likes 'em but in moderation... Hee
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:38 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I love corn on the cob but heard abt this movie called 'King Corn' & it's an Aaron Woolf's thought-provoking documentary, friends Ian Cheney and Curt Ellis move back to America's Corn Belt to plant an acre of the nation's most-grown and most-subsidized grain and follow their crop into the U.S. food supply. What they learn about genetically modified seeds, powerful herbicides and the realities of modern farming calls into question government subsidies, the fast-food lifestyle and the quality of what we eat.

A friend of mine who watched it basically had this to say "this movie nearly made me sick to my stomach --- the CRAP that goes into our food!!! I'm pledging today - no more corn products! BLYECH!!!"

Gosh.. I dun think i'm going to watch that Razz But thanks for sharing with us.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:40 am

Star wrote:

I'm a little surprise! Razz Thought Michael like choco? Oh.. I love kfc, mash and salmon too. Omg!! Now i'm craving for it Smile Yummy!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:41 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

I'm a little surprise! Razz Thought Michael like choco? Oh.. I love kfc, mash and salmon too. Omg!! Now i'm craving for it Smile Yummy!!

Wahahaha... if we ever meet up in person, then very easy to cater for our grp.. all same taste in food.. HEE Laughing
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Haha Very Happy But........... I dun dare to eat raw salmon, must be cook de. Hee Razz
Back to top Go down
spring.jill.

spring.jill.

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:03 pm

hahah hey! where did you get this profile thing? it's so cool! hahaha! and mike does love kfc alot huh! hahahahahah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:08 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I'm a huge Salmon fan esp when eaten as sashimi... Alone I can whack down half a kilo of raw salmon Razz A friend of mine told me tt if I were to die, it wouldn't be due to heart attack 'cos I take so much salmon, which is gd for the heart.... Hee..

Yeah, I also wonder why no chocolate... maybe he likes 'em but in moderation... Hee
OMG same! Love salmon too & sashimi! My family eats sashimi around at least once a week..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:09 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Haha Very Happy But........... I dun dare to eat raw salmon, must be cook de. Hee Razz
haha then we get cooked ones for you! lol. though I've been eating sashimi since I was 7...so yeah Razz hehe OMG that's like 10 years alrdy!! o.o
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:10 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Wahahaha... if we ever meet up in person, then very easy to cater for our grp.. all same taste in food.. HEE Laughing
yeah man! Ahhh KFC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:14 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

the genetically modified thing is true. In fact, corn itself, is genetically modified.

If it wasn't modified, it'd be this hard thing - totally no way to eat! I learnt that in primary school lol. Cause we had a course to grow "rainbow corn" which is again, more modification to the corn, and the way they teach like tried to make it seem that modifiying it is really good, cause if not there's no corn to eat! but like eh, it's modifying something natural leh o.o good meh?

Also on the chemical stuff, my friend just encountered this really sick thing, when her mum soaked some vegetables for less than an hour, the vegetables "grew" almost twice it's size... they were like OMG hurry throw away... D< scary man
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:17 pm

spring.jill. wrote:
hahah hey! where did you get this profile thing? it's so cool! hahaha! and mike does love kfc alot huh! hahahahahah! Very Happy
hahaha so much as to have it for every meal! lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:39 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

OMG same! Love salmon too & sashimi! My family eats sashimi around at least once a week..

Nat, u're seriously my long-lost sister, man... LOLx
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:41 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

the genetically modified thing is true. In fact, corn itself, is genetically modified.

If it wasn't modified, it'd be this hard thing - totally no way to eat! I learnt that in primary school lol. Cause we had a course to grow "rainbow corn" which is again, more modification to the corn, and the way they teach like tried to make it seem that modifiying it is really good, cause if not there's no corn to eat! but like eh, it's modifying something natural leh o.o good meh?

Also on the chemical stuff, my friend just encountered this really sick thing, when her mum soaked some vegetables for less than an hour, the vegetables "grew" almost twice it's size... they were like OMG hurry throw away... D< scary man

Shocked I've soaked my veggies but they've nv grown... WHEW!!!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:50 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Nat, u're seriously my long-lost sister, man... LOLx
hahahaha!! XD
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:22 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:

*high five!!* i need my salmon to be cooked too.. half-cooked also can la.. i cant eat too much raw..not used to it i guess.. lol
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:28 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

yuppy.. the fats we take in from salmon are healthy fats.. =)
he sounded like he really dont like choc.. but he gave hot choc to kids when they sleep over at neverland.. i would really like that.. hee..
so i think the photo you posted in the "i found it" thread is an eraser afterall..wahaha.. probably he's telling us in the pic that choc is a nono for him.. haha..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:13 pm

LOLx... damn... Michael, u tricked me Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 am

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

*high five!!* i need my salmon to be cooked too.. half-cooked also can la.. i cant eat too much raw..not used to it i guess.. lol

Haha Very Happy Ya, I'm not use to eating raw stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)   What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Michael Jackson Eats (yum yum)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next