Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic

Go down 
+2
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Empty
PostSubject: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:46 pm

One of my all-time favourite Christmas song

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Another all-time fave of mine

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Love the cheeky intro to this & even tho' the number's an upbeat tempo one... Christmas really won't be the same this yr for us fans & Michael's 3 angels... Missing u so...

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:56 pm

One of my fave Christmas songs frm my childhood Very Happy

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Who can ever forgive listening to Rudolph while growing up... Hee

Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:57 am

Wow.......... Thanks Trinix for sharing the sweet christmas carol from Michael Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:21 am

thanks for sharing!! i love christmas songs though i dun celebrate.. people are always surprised why i know how to sing some of them.. lol.. i love Mike's version! so sweet and joyful.. guess what!? the fairprice was playing the whole christmas album of jackson 5 just now! the first time i enjoy myself so much in fairprice.. Aww.. those sweet voices.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:23 am

Star wrote:
thanks for sharing!! i love christmas songs though i dun celebrate.. people are always surprised why i know how to sing some of them.. lol.. i love Mike's version! so sweet and joyful.. guess what!? the fairprice was playing the whole christmas album of jackson 5 just now! the first time i enjoy myself so much in fairprice.. Aww.. those sweet voices.. Very Happy

I love his sweet voice Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:12 am

Glad u guys got to enjoy 'em... it's all in the spirit of love & Christmas & Michael santa
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:39 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Glad u guys got to enjoy 'em... it's all in the spirit of love & Christmas & Michael santa

How i wish Michael is still around to enjoy this year christmas. Miss him...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:59 am

Yeah... as I wrote in one of the song's post... Christmas won't be the same this yr w/o Michael... sigh
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Yeah... as I wrote in one of the song's post... Christmas won't be the same this yr w/o Michael... sigh

Sad I can't imagine how Michael children would feel. May god bless them, give them the strength to pull through is hard time
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:27 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Sad I can't imagine how Michael children would feel. May god bless them, give them the strength to pull through is hard time

I'm sure God & Michael will watch over Prince, Paris & Blanket.. I'll be keeping 'em in my thoughts & prayers this Christmas season too...
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:14 am

some christmas song i've decided to rewrite for our dearest michael. this is my first time so forgive me if its cheesy or doesn't sound right cuz i did put effort into finding the right words to replace the original lyrics to make it michael-esque.. hope michael and all you guys love it.

Michael baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me
I've been an awful good girl
Michael baby, and moonwalk down the window tonight

Michael baby, an out-of-space carousel too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the children that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be oh so good
If you'd check off my Christmas list
Boo doo bee doo

Michael honey, I wanna go to Neverland and really that's
Not a lot
I've been an angel all year

Michael cutie, there's one thing I really do need, your lovely lips
To a lonely mine
Michael cutie, and moonwalk down the window tonight

Michael baby, I'm filling my stocking with a supersoaker, and toys
Sign your 'X' on the line

Come and be my Mr J
Make my dreams turn to reality
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo

Michael baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring
I don't mean a phone

Moonwalk down the window tonight
Moonwalk down the window tonight.

santa
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
some christmas song i've decided to rewrite for our dearest michael. this is my first time so forgive me if its cheesy or doesn't sound right cuz i did put effort into finding the right words to replace the original lyrics to make it michael-esque.. hope michael and all you guys love it.

Boo doo bee doo

Not a lot

To a lonely mine

Come and be my Mr J
Boo doo bee doo

I don't mean a phone

santa

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:44 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:

Boo doo bee doo

Not a lot

To a lonely mine

Come and be my Mr J
Boo doo bee doo

I don't mean a phone

santa

Wow...! cheers
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:50 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:

Boo doo bee doo

Not a lot

To a lonely mine

Come and be my Mr J
Boo doo bee doo

I don't mean a phone

santa

cheers you've got some talent there!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 am

thanks everyone! listening to santa baby on the radio gave me an idea to rewrite the lyrics to suit michael and his fans. it wasn't easy for me to rewrite them though, have to sing the edited parts to make sure it sounds michael-like. glad you guys like it, happy holidays then! santa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:13 pm

cheers
*clap clap*
Michael will be so proud of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:33 am

you guys gotta love these heartwarming videos. they were taken on 17 December 2004 by michael's personal film crew.

santa rendeer cheers king
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Thanks for sharing the video! Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Aw.. i love the walk michael walks.. look how he ran towards the children.. its really sweet of him to invite them all.. =)

and i love the songs in the 2nd vid.. in our small way..
"may be you and i cant do great things, we cannot change the world in one day. but we still can change somethings today, in our small way..." Thats so true, Michael. I'll keep that in mind..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next