Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael's 3D Images

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael's 3D Images Empty
PostSubject: Michael's 3D Images   Michael's 3D Images Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 pm

In 1996 scans were made of Michael at the age of 37, after he decided he wanted to make a virtual reality double of himself. The images were discovered when an American businessman tried to sell the scans for £1 million.

“The data has been in our archives and vault since then,” he said. Now experts say that the 3D images could be used to make Michael perform once more. They could possibly be used in video games, music videos and even films.

The public appetite for Michael has not diminished. The film, ‘This Is It’, took £61 million worldwide at the box office in the first five days and a DVD is due to be released shortly. Kenny Ortega has said that Michael had also been talking about making a full-length 3Dfilm of ‘Thriller’ before he died.

Source: Telegraph
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's 3D Images   Michael's 3D Images Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 am

There's news out that Sony won't start on him for a 3D video... they said no point cause "dosen't show anything more" that we need to see abt Michael... ahh gotta find back that article
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's 3D Images   Michael's 3D Images Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:23 am

skyenat wrote:
There's news out that Sony won't start on him for a 3D video... they said no point cause "dosen't show anything more" that we need to see abt Michael... ahh gotta find back that article

Sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's 3D Images   Michael's 3D Images Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:32 am

i've heard about it.. Michael wanted a clone of himself..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael's 3D Images   Michael's 3D Images Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Star wrote:

It was just a thought, so in future we won't be seeing another Michael appearing right? Cause i don't know why often heard of rumor fans or people are seeing Michael at different place. Guess maybe they could not accept the fact or maybe there are people who look very alike like Michael.
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael's 3D Images   Michael's 3D Images Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:26 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

It was just a thought, so in future we won't be seeing another Michael appearing right? Cause i don't know why often heard of rumor fans or people are seeing Michael at different place. Guess maybe they could not accept the fact or maybe there are people who look very alike like Michael.

maybe... haiz~
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael's 3D Images   Michael's 3D Images Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:55 pm

momoqq wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

maybe... haiz~

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's 3D Images   Michael's 3D Images Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael's 3D Images
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Latest MJ-related news/events-
Jump to: