Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Empty
PostSubject: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:19 am

Okay, we have been discussing alot on this flashmob thingy and I think it deserves a thread on its own. Razz
Many of you have been asking for the details, which I am going to update here:

Date: 31st December 2009 (New Year's Eve)
Time: 10am for gathering and last rehearsal; 12AM OFFICIAL STARTING TIME
Meeting place venue: ESPLANADE UNDER FLYOVER BRIDGE (The place where we usually held our rehearsals.)
Songs: Smooth Criminal and They Don't Care About Us.
Dress Code: BLACK OUTER WEAR with WHITE inner shirt.
Optional: Fedoras and gloves or other MJ accessories

WE WILL BE DANCING IN 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. Tentatively, we have ESPLANADE AREA, BUGIS (Near the fountain area) and RAFFLES PLACE (open space area) Don't worry about this, as the places only require SHORT TRAVELING TIME (in fact, only a few mins via MRT) as they are near to each other.

Remember to get your friends to come and support us if you are joining! Don't worry if you are unfamiliar with the moves or anything. AS LONG AS IT IS BEFORE 31st DECEMBER 2009, DO CONTACT ME FOR REHEARSALS. However, I will be on an overseas trip from 19th December 2009 to 25th December. So ANY DAYS AFTER 25th December, drop me a PM or e-mail regarding your fitting schedule so we can meetup to rehearse. We are all in this together, and don't worry about being shy and all that. We will be doing the same thing at the same time, and I KNOW ALL OF US can DO IT.
Here's our chance to give our best tribute to the legendary King Of Pop, Michael Jackson, and I know you wouldn't want to miss it! Smile
I really look forward to seeing ALL OF YOU on 31st December 2009! Smile Do come down with your cameras, handphones and everything! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 am

Heard it's been going on well... nice job!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:30 am

how was the rehearsal going on?? should no problem.. so sorry that i really din have time to attend them.. lots of partying.. haha.. farewells and stuff.. and school to settle.. argh..really hope to see you guys at the flashmob this thursday.. trying to find time to practise at home too.. hee.. o.. just curious, approx number of people joining the flashmob?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:23 pm

Haha.. approx over 20 plus if ALL turn up. Smile Sure, feel free to join us! But friends and supporters have to be there at 10am too at the gathering venue so we will not lose each other while traveling to diff locations.

The details are:

Date: 31st December 2009
Time: 10am
Venue: Esplanade under Flyover Bridge

We'll be having our very last rehearsal over there before setting off. Hope to see u there too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Sorry again tt I won't be joining in... I tried to fix my version but still for the life of me couldn't last night... it's hard when u've got Michael's version ingrained in u for so long & tt's what's u've been practicing subconsciously everytime u hear the song.. Hee... sorry... ended up with major shoulder cramps this morning when I awoke Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:06 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Sorry again tt I won't be joining in... I tried to fix my version but still for the life of me couldn't last night... it's hard when u've got Michael's version ingrained in u for so long & tt's what's u've been practicing subconsciously everytime u hear the song.. Hee... sorry... ended up with major shoulder cramps this morning when I awoke Embarassed

LOL, its alright lah.. At least you tried your best. I understand how you feel regarding the version thingy. It'll be hard to change when the moves are fixed in you and all goes natural even if one tries to change it. I didn't have it easy for me either when some moves were amended earlier. haha. But just forced myself into it. Anyway, probably after the flashmob, I'll force myself into michael's version again- just for fun. HAHAHA.
HEY, I also had my cramps this morning. Legs too. LOL. The strains.. OMG. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:32 am

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

LOL, its alright lah.. At least you tried your best. I understand how you feel regarding the version thingy. It'll be hard to change when the moves are fixed in you and all goes natural even if one tries to change it. I didn't have it easy for me either when some moves were amended earlier. haha. But just forced myself into it. Anyway, probably after the flashmob, I'll force myself into michael's version again- just for fun. HAHAHA.
HEY, I also had my cramps this morning. Legs too. LOL. The strains.. OMG. Hahaha

Yeah man... I really struggled 'cos kinda like when watching Michael's version, it just got ingrained subconsciously so u don't think of it, u just do it. So when like at our 1st pract, I was thinking what on earth am I doing wrong, when u guys were going one way & I was going another & I kept jumping before u guys jumped. I tried to fix but still ended up going back to Michael's concert ways.. got very frustrating... LOLx... when I got to chat with Nat, I kept asking her what was wrong & we literally tore thru' the whole movement bit by bit, then realise the versions were different... LOLx.. Michael's moves might be damn hard to catch or follow but they are actually very easy in terms of how they follow the beats of the song & how he always goes right first... oh wells...

Hah, so it's not only me with the cramps... I've nv had 'em before, like so bad... HAHAH
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:35 am

lol.. you girls are cute!! i think michael will laugh if he knew that you girls have cramps after dancing.. " its peanuts to me!" said michael..

i tried to remember the steps by repeating the video and tried it in the bathroom.. really cant dance!! lol.. i think the only step i know is the stamping when TDCAU starts.. lol.. probably i'll be there as supporter.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Star wrote:
lol.. you girls are cute!! i think michael will laugh if he knew that you girls have cramps after dancing.. " its peanuts to me!" said michael..

i tried to remember the steps by repeating the video and tried it in the bathroom.. really cant dance!! lol.. i think the only step i know is the stamping when TDCAU starts.. lol.. probably i'll be there as supporter.. hee..

LOLX... Michael's the mastero so he cannot compare us to him Razz If only I had a bit of Michael DNA in me... Hee... actually I do have his messy genes... LOLx
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:26 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLX... Michael's the mastero so he cannot compare us to him Razz If only I had a bit of Michael DNA in me... Hee... actually I do have his messy genes... LOLx

haha.. thats why you two have great telepathy.. i can see the chemistry and electric currents among the messiness.. lol.. so well connected!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

haha.. thats why you two have great telepathy.. i can see the chemistry and electric currents among the messiness.. lol.. so well connected!!

LMAO... I was talking with Nat earlier, thinking how on earth I can store my Opus... so I took a pic of my room & showed her how lil space I had & then she commented tt my room, reminded her of Michael's room... the mess... hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Yay! Mine is also what you call a PIG STY! Very Happy I think if put one more Opus in my house, there will be no place to walk liao. (3 room flat) At least trinix's one better off a bit. Haha. Congrats on getting the Opus though!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Yay! Mine is also what you call a PIG STY! Very Happy I think if put one more Opus in my house, there will be no place to walk liao. (3 room flat) At least trinix's one better off a bit. Haha. Congrats on getting the Opus though!

Mine & Michael's are organised mess dey... LOLx
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:39 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

they are the experts in messy.. can also be organised messy.. LOL.. mine not very messy but my mum think i'm very messy.. =(
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:39 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

they are the experts in messy.. can also be organised messy.. LOL.. mine not very messy but my mum think i'm very messy.. =(

But of course... it's the power of M&M, man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:22 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Star wrote:
cheers

HEE
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 pm

Thought tomorrow i will work till 12.30 but just now got news from my colleagues said that we will knock off at 1pm Sad I'm working in Ngee Ann poly, by the time i reach orchard, don't know where will you guys be
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:42 pm

give one of us a call?
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Star wrote:
give one of us a call?

ok Smile Thank you. I'm thinking of going straight to bugis. Not sure how long do i take to reach there from Clementi. Hopefully i can make it on time
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Star, you be coming at 10am? Here are the ESTIMATED TIME SLOTS :
(Hope it helps!) haha

(1) Esplanade : estimated performance start at : 12pm
(2) Bugis : estimated performance start at 12.45pm
(3) Raffles Place : estimated performance start at 1.15pm
(4) Ngee Ann City : estimated performance start at 2.00pm
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Star, you be coming at 10am? Here are the ESTIMATED TIME SLOTS :
(Hope it helps!) haha

(1) Esplanade : estimated performance start at : 12pm
(2) Bugis : estimated performance start at 12.45pm
(3) Raffles Place : estimated performance start at 1.15pm
(4) Ngee Ann City : estimated performance start at 2.00pm

Oh my.. me and my bf will be going down to bugis to meet friend to get something. I'll end work at 1, so i think by the time i reach bugis will be 2pm.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:45 pm

its ok.. just give me a message.. pm me your no too.. then i can update you.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Star wrote:

Ok, check your inbox Very Happy thanks!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:52 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Ok, check your inbox Very Happy thanks!

got it!! see you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event   31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

31st December 2009 - MJ Tribute Flashmob Event
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next