Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

White glove watch

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi Fans! i came across this white glove watch at one of the facebook page. Wonder if you have seen it before but i thought it looks gorgeous.. i"m here to share some photos of the watch.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The glove watch has 82 swarovski crystals, its stainless steel, has a swiss movement, its water proof and comes with a 1 year warranty.
The price is US$149. (approx. 210 in SG!!)
Part of the profit will be donated to help orphans in Haiti.
Visit this fanpage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or this website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I personally like it alot but really need to take care of my pocket or it will ahve a big big hole.. Still considering..
So what you do guys think of this watch?

Last edited by Star on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lacking info)
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Wow... Nice! But expensive. Have spend hundreds of dollar on Mj collectible, now is quite broke to buy this watch Laughing
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:10 pm

though i have not collected alot but still broke.. lol.. i like the engraving behind " remember the time" dunno why i feel so attach to this phrase and the song from the start.. i hope the price will drop or maybe one day it will appear in front of me. hee..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Star wrote:
though i have not collected alot but still broke.. lol.. i like the engraving behind " remember the time" dunno why i feel so attach to this phrase and the song from the start.. i hope the price will drop or maybe one day it will appear in front of me. hee..

Ya, MJ collectible are quite costly Razz like the MJ treasure alone already cost $90. So sometime when i told my bf recently i've over spend, he just said: why don't you sell all your MJ stuff. All are money leh Razz But will never sell that, cause although now we are still able to see those items out there but in future it might be rare. For me, the phrase "remember the time" makes me recall of those happy moment Michael had before. His smile is always in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Ya, MJ collectible are quite costly Razz like the MJ treasure alone already cost $90. So sometime when i told my bf recently i've over spend, he just said: why don't you sell all your MJ stuff. All are money leh Razz But will never sell that, cause although now we are still able to see those items out there but in future it might be rare. For me, the phrase "remember the time" makes me recall of those happy moment Michael had before. His smile is always in my mind.

i seldom talk about michael in front of my bf recently.. haha.. So he wont be jealous.. but i told him about the watch.. he said " get la.. the price is reasonable.." i was surprised cos i always thought he hate me to mention anything about michael.. but then, its still ex to me.. i will never sell them too.. precious items man.. hee.. i felt that 'remember the time' meant so much to him..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Whoa... the price is really steep Shocked but yeah, it really looks nice... maybe 'cos of the crystals the price tag is tt much...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:18 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Whoa... the price is really steep Shocked but yeah, it really looks nice... maybe 'cos of the crystals the price tag is tt much...
yuppy and they are probably hoping to earn extra for charity.. hope its true.. i will sure bring it to work if i can afford. hee..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Oh ya, I have came across this on the FB page.. The price is really crazy.. And the only prob with it is that it is not an official MJ merchandise, I believe? :O Nonetheless, it still looks great though.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Oh ya, I have came across this on the FB page.. The price is really crazy.. And the only prob with it is that it is not an official MJ merchandise, I believe? :O Nonetheless, it still looks great though.

i thought so too.. so quite afraid its a scam using charity as excuses..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:40 pm

True tt... it's hard when ppl wanna use Michael-associated stuff for their purposes... one can nv know...
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:41 am

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

i seldom talk about michael in front of my bf recently.. haha.. So he wont be jealous.. but i told him about the watch.. he said " get la.. the price is reasonable.." i was surprised cos i always thought he hate me to mention anything about michael.. but then, its still ex to me.. i will never sell them too.. precious items man.. hee.. i felt that 'remember the time' meant so much to him..

Haha Very Happy I think your bf behave exactly like my bf. I just ignore him when he said dun buy la. Yesterday i went to orchard shopping and i happened to came across Michael collectible. So i told my bf: Hmm... U wait outside ok? so i went in and ask actually take a look at the display. Suddenly when i was about to pay, my bf said "wow.... buy again ar?? I should have follow you into the shop". Too bad, i have decided to buy. Haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:44 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha Very Happy I think your bf behave exactly like my bf. I just ignore him when he said dun buy la. Yesterday i went to orchard shopping and i happened to came across Michael collectible. So i told my bf: Hmm... U wait outside ok? so i went in and ask actually take a look at the display. Suddenly when i was about to pay, my bf said "wow.... buy again ar?? I should have follow you into the shop". Too bad, i have decided to buy. Haha Very Happy

I'm tired of explaining to ppl why I'm this way with Michael... if u don't get me or wanna let me have my time then just go away.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:53 pm

cool trinix..

had a hard time shopping today too.. he just stopped me from buying.. "its time to stop" was what he said.. but who cares.. haha.. but i just to tell him about michael.. cos you want to share your happiness and interest with your loved ones too.. they just dun understand.. but everytime he is with me, he will sing you are not alone and they dun care about us.. so funny.. i asked:" you think of michael when you see me right?" haha.. of course he denied.. i dun understand them too.. sometimes supportive, some times against what we do.. hai...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Hahaha. That's cool.
Non-fans will always think fans are crazy.. Razz But nooo, we are not! And probably your bf likes Michael too, but keeps the obsession to himself. Laughing Muwahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Star wrote:
cool trinix..

had a hard time shopping today too.. he just stopped me from buying.. "its time to stop" was what he said.. but who cares.. haha.. but i just to tell him about michael.. cos you want to share your happiness and interest with your loved ones too.. they just dun understand.. but everytime he is with me, he will sing you are not alone and they dun care about us.. so funny.. i asked:" you think of michael when you see me right?" haha.. of course he denied.. i dun understand them too.. sometimes supportive, some times against what we do.. hai...

nvm, one ear in another ear out Very Happy if buy what we like. I mean maybe in future if we want to buy, there might not be as many as now.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:39 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cool trinix..

nvm, one ear in another ear out Very Happy if buy what we like. I mean maybe in future if we want to buy, there might not be as many as now.

true.. my bf says they will always be there.. as if meaning that no one will buy michael stuff except us.. but who knows? we will end up regretting if we din get hold of them.. cant wait to open my treasure tomorrow.. hee..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cool trinix..

true.. my bf says they will always be there.. as if meaning that no one will buy michael stuff except us.. but who knows? we will end up regretting if we din get hold of them.. cant wait to open my treasure tomorrow.. hee..

Haha Very Happy They are not fans of michael, so they don't know how to appreciate it. Ya, if i like the items and never buy it, don't think i can sleep well. Hee.. Cool!! You will definitely love the treasure, good stuff inside Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:43 am

If u don't buy, u'll only kick urself when it's gone... of course not buy in excess... they just think we're too stupid to judge what to buy or not buy or our priorities in life... fans does not equal no brains.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:47 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
If u don't buy, u'll only kick urself when it's gone... of course not buy in excess... they just think we're too stupid to judge what to buy or not buy or our priorities in life... fans does not equal no brains.

yup.. we do still think before we decide.. afterall, we dun have that much of $$ to get all too.. the treasure book is really good!! super cool and nice of them to include the rare stuff.. hee.. i cant sleep last night after reading the first few pages sneakily.. hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:45 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yup.. we do still think before we decide.. afterall, we dun have that much of $$ to get all too.. the treasure book is really good!! super cool and nice of them to include the rare stuff.. hee.. i cant sleep last night after reading the first few pages sneakily.. hee

lol! But seriously, the Treasures bk is really worth it!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:22 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

haha.. cheers this time got to thank my bf for bringing me in again.. lol..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:03 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

haha.. cheers this time got to thank my bf for bringing me in again.. lol..

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:12 pm

*closes my eyes tight and covers my ears*
NOOO, no more Michael collection! I'm getting an extinguisher for my burning pockets.
*runs out*
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Admin wrote:
NOOO, no more Michael collection! I'm getting an extinguisher for my burning pockets.
*runs out*

Understand how you feel. Most of Michael collectible are quite costly and sometime i wish i didn't see it, so i don't have to burn my pockets again Smile u know is very hard to control yourself not to buy and i can keep on thinking about it for days
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:59 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:
*runs out*

Understand how you feel. Most of Michael collectible are quite costly and sometime i wish i didn't see it, so i don't have to burn my pockets again Smile u know is very hard to control yourself not to buy and i can keep on thinking about it for days

U must learn how to balance, I guess... what can u forgo u forgo... I used to eat out a lot, travel quite a bit by cab, buy lots of clothes & bags but now, these take backstage over Michael, Elvis & my new house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White glove watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: White glove watch   White glove watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White glove watch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next