Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say Empty
PostSubject: Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say   Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say   Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Can understand how Michael feels abt being so ticklish 'cos I'm exactly like tt.. Hee... I don't like going for foot reflexology 'cos it tickles & I keep laughing... which makes the staff laugh too 'cos they've never seen anyone laugh during foot reflexology.. LOLX
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say   Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm

lol.. me too.. i cant let anyone massage me.. not even at the shoulders.. lol.. you are brave to try for once at least.. haha.. it must be interesting to see how ppl laugh during foot reflexology.. lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say   Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Star wrote:
lol.. me too.. i cant let anyone massage me.. not even at the shoulders.. lol.. you are brave to try for once at least.. haha.. it must be interesting to see how ppl laugh during foot reflexology.. lol!

I can kinda control feeling ticklish at times but with the feet, I can't... LOLx... I've gone for a few sessions 'cos my folks keep asking me to join 'em & I keep squirming & squealing... & I try so hard not to laugh but it nv works... I've even laughed til tears came down my face.. Hee...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say   Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:07 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I can kinda control feeling ticklish at times but with the feet, I can't... LOLx... I've gone for a few sessions 'cos my folks keep asking me to join 'em & I keep squirming & squealing... & I try so hard not to laugh but it nv works... I've even laughed til tears came down my face.. Hee...

LOLX! ok..at least you can control.. i hope i'm able to do that! lol.. i did let an uncle touch my foot once cos i sprained my ankle.. i was so nervous before i went not because of the pain, but the ticklish feeling i'm going to experience later.. and true enough, i was laughing mad.. the uncle and my dad could not understand why i laughed when i'm in pain.. its not the pain.. its the TICKLISH!! and i cried like mad too.. lol.. i could even laugh at the ticklish feeling in my heart when i'm nervous.. so you will end up seeing me smiling and laughing to myself before a presentation.. ok.. too much of myself here.. but i can understand how michael felt under his foot!! lol..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say   Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLX! ok..at least you can control.. i hope i'm able to do that! lol.. i did let an uncle touch my foot once cos i sprained my ankle.. i was so nervous before i went not because of the pain, but the ticklish feeling i'm going to experience later.. and true enough, i was laughing mad.. the uncle and my dad could not understand why i laughed when i'm in pain.. its not the pain.. its the TICKLISH!! and i cried like mad too.. lol.. i could even laugh at the ticklish feeling in my heart when i'm nervous.. so you will end up seeing me smiling and laughing to myself before a presentation.. ok.. too much of myself here.. but i can understand how michael felt under his foot!! lol..

Hee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say   Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes, we love you so very much... more than words can ever say
Page 1 of 1