Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

One of my favourite interviews of Michael

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

One of my favourite interviews of Michael Empty
PostSubject: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Not just 'cos of his lip-licking... but also because of what he says in it Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 pm

yes.. just watched this two days ago too.. one more.. those curls too..hee.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Star wrote:
yes.. just watched this two days ago too.. one more.. those curls too..hee.. =)

lol!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Michael looks so cute.. love that smile Razz and why is he keep lip licking and touching his lip? Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:16 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Michael looks so cute.. love that smile Razz and why is he keep lip licking and touching his lip? Smile

Yeah, he's definitely extremely cute... not speaking entirely for Michael but I've heard tt tt's a sign of nerves, etc... I know tt I keep doing tt when I'm nervous... I nv realised it until ppl told me abt it... could be the same with Michael, I guess.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:18 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Yeah, he's definitely extremely cute... not speaking entirely for Michael but I've heard tt tt's a sign of nerves, etc... I know tt I keep doing tt when I'm nervous... I nv realised it until ppl told me abt it... could be the same with Michael, I guess.

Smile look so cute even when he is nervous
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:19 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

yup.. could be.. i bit my lips alot when i'm stressed.. hee.. or maybe he had some lip balm that was making him uncomfortable.. haha.. CUTE!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

yup.. could be.. i bit my lips alot when i'm stressed.. hee.. or maybe he had some lip balm that was making him uncomfortable.. haha.. CUTE!

Lip balm?? Hee.. I was in a state of lip rubbing, biting, etc today until I looked at my reflection in a window & then I went "OMG! I just a MJ move... u know the move tt u love? Hahahah... Michael's seaped into my every behaviour now... gosh... LMAO
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:30 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Lip balm?? Hee.. I was in a state of lip rubbing, biting, etc today until I looked at my reflection in a window & then I went "OMG! I just a MJ move... u know the move tt u love? Hahahah... Michael's seaped into my every behaviour now... gosh... LMAO

ok.. the lip balm was a lame one.. ignore that.. haha.. you mean the wiping action he does with the back of his palm? lol.. maybe one day, i will really see a female michael jackson in front of me.. dance RTT for me!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

ok.. the lip balm was a lame one.. ignore that.. haha.. you mean the wiping action he does with the back of his palm? lol.. maybe one day, i will really see a female michael jackson in front of me.. dance RTT for me!!

Yeah, tt very move... I didn't realise I was doing it until I saw my reflection... then was like "OMG!!" Dunno whether to laugh or what... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:00 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Yeah, tt very move... I didn't realise I was doing it until I saw my reflection... then was like "OMG!!" Dunno whether to laugh or what... hahaha

hot and sexy yeah trinix.. lol.. i'm posting different thread with different feelings.. gosh.. my heart is going to jam soon.. "jam it ain't too much stuff, jam, it ain't too much, it ain't too much about me..."
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Michael is hot & sexy... NOT trinix
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:07 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

did i say it was you?? LOL.. i'm asking you if michael is hot and sexy.. LOL.. =P
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:09 pm

LOL!!! You guys are hilarious man!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

did i say it was you?? LOL.. i'm asking you if michael is hot and sexy.. LOL.. =P

Wheww.. thank goodness then, I thought ur eyesight failing or sth... THEN u must learn to use PUNCTUATION Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:13 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Wheww.. thank goodness then, I thought ur eyesight failing or sth... THEN u must learn to use PUNCTUATION Razz

actually i was talking about you.. gosh.. i'm never successful in making a joke or teasing.. Embarassed you won trinix.. i'll learn to use punctuation in future.. LOL..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

actually i was talking about you.. gosh.. i'm never successful in making a joke or teasing.. Embarassed you won trinix.. i'll learn to use punctuation in future.. LOL..

Hokay.. I'm not gd with subtle teases, so it fell thru... Hee.. but still Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:08 am

LOL. u all make me laugh luh. Hahhahaa. Actually when I read it, it sounded like you were asking trinix whether Michael is hot and sexy. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:14 am

HAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Admin wrote:
LOL. u all make me laugh luh. Hahhahaa. Actually when I read it, it sounded like you were asking trinix whether Michael is hot and sexy. Razz

I didn't think she was asking me tt 'cos I thought she ALREADY knew tt Michael was HOT & SEXY.. LOLX
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

I didn't think she was asking me tt 'cos I thought she ALREADY knew tt Michael was HOT & SEXY.. LOLX

YES!! i knew he was HOT & SEXY from the start! lol.. because cat dun use punctuation too.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

YES!! i knew he was HOT & SEXY from the start! lol.. because cat dun use punctuation too.. hee..

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my favourite interviews of Michael   One of my favourite interviews of Michael Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my favourite interviews of Michael
Page 1 of 1