Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?

Go down 
+5
Star
Admin
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
momoqq
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Yes, i have one, or am thinking about it
Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Vote_lcap57%Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No, its not my thing
Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Vote_lcap43%Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:16 am

Just wondering... Embarassed Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:22 am

momo really like the last 2 tattoos...

especially the last one from 'will you be there'... if i do it then i will add "Michael signature" below the 2 sentences.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:06 am

I've been thinking of getting the MJ logo one... maybe infuse it together with the TCB with the lightning bolt logo or not... the latter being the symbol for Elvis.. Hee

Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Logo10

Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Tcb_pt10
This is the version that Elvis had made for his karate uniform.. so might be thinking of this... OR
Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Tcb10
This... Elvis' logo's a lil more simple & plain.
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 am

wow! so u're thinking about it too! i wanted 1 so badly... but for sure... my hub will kill me!
ok... think hard think hard...

i find Michael's image will be good too, but am afraid local tattoo artist wont be good enough to bring out the liveness of Michael.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:49 am

momoqq wrote:
wow! so u're thinking about it too! i wanted 1 so badly... but for sure... my hub will kill me!
ok... think hard think hard...

i find Michael's image will be good too, but am afraid local tattoo artist wont be good enough to bring out the liveness of Michael.

I've yet to let my hubby know.. Hee... but of course will speak to him abt it... I've very low threshold of pain also but because Michael & Elvis are my 2 life's pillar of support the last 18 & 23 yrs of my life, I figured it's alright to get sth like this done. If my hubby gets jealous I'll add one for him then... Hee

Yup, I decided against using face images 'cos not everyone can do a gd tat with face images.
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:51 am

dilemma~~
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Wow... The tattoos look cool! But my family and bf definitely can't accept it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:30 pm

No way am I getting a tattoo for this. (Sorry to say that! Haha) Its really... just not my thing.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 pm

its not my thing too.. hee.. though i think its reall cool and my bf suggested before!! surprise! but i'm not going for it.. hee.. i've got michael tatooed in my heart.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:35 am

lol... yest nite i told my hub that what do he think of me getting a tiny Michael tattoo...
the moment i finish... my hub looked at me and say... then i will disown you... lol lol~

after which he grumble grumble to my maid that i am crazy... lol~
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:09 am

momoqq wrote:
lol... yest nite i told my hub that what do he think of me getting a tiny Michael tattoo...
the moment i finish... my hub looked at me and say... then i will disown you... lol lol~

after which he grumble grumble to my maid that i am crazy... lol~

Sheesh... not even if u get one of him?? LOLx
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 am

nah... during younger days he did, thats why he... ahem... got alot of 'it'... lol... so he disapprove of tattoos now...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:38 pm

momoqq wrote:
nah... during younger days he did, thats why he... ahem... got alot of 'it'... lol... so he disapprove of tattoos now...

Pot calling the kettle black Razz At least when u're older, u're thinking more than just the whimsical thoughts of during younger days, man!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:27 pm

i know some people who had tattoos when they were younge and regret when they turn older.. they said it was cool initially, but gradually, they care more of their image.. maybe your husband is afraid you will regret.. esp if the tattoo was not well done!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:07 pm

For me, it's been a thought on my mind for yrs... have always wanted an Elvis & Michael related one... just waiting for the right choice of design & also a stronger heart... Hee.. think it's been abt 10 plus yrs I've decided on the TCB one already.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:40 pm

yes, if you really want to do it, must get the design you love and find someone reall good and experienced to do it! go japan and do!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Star wrote:
yes, if you really want to do it, must get the design you love and find someone reall good and experienced to do it! go japan and do!!

Go Japan??? Hee.. I must also first get over my pain phobia Embarassed
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:01 pm

i'm not a fan of pain and body art though, i think tattooing is a lil too extreme and not many people are open-minded about it. in my opinion better stick to more conventional, painless ways to support MJ instead. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:35 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
i'm not a fan of pain and body art though, i think tattooing is a lil too extreme and not many people are open-minded about it. in my opinion better stick to more conventional, painless ways to support MJ instead. Surprised

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Go Japan??? Hee.. I must also first get over my pain phobia Embarassed

Other countries tattoo artists are good man... their drawings are sooo nice...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:37 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

Pot calling the kettle black Razz At least when u're older, u're thinking more than just the whimsical thoughts of during younger days, man!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:39 am

Star wrote:
i know some people who had tattoos when they were younge and regret when they turn older.. they said it was cool initially, but gradually, they care more of their image.. maybe your husband is afraid you will regret.. esp if the tattoo was not well done!!

maybe lor... he said... nice nice skin... why must put drawings on it? if really put liao, nice nvm... if not nice... also cant regret.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:36 am

momoqq wrote:
Star wrote:

maybe lor... he said... nice nice skin... why must put drawings on it? if really put liao, nice nvm... if not nice... also cant regret.

Tt's true too.. hee
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:31 pm

momoqq wrote:
Star wrote:

Hee.. the way you talk is so cute Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:09 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
momoqq wrote:
Star wrote:

Hee.. the way you talk is so cute Smile lol!

lol... my eng standard kinda pte ltd... but u guys understand can already... lol!!!
*jumps* bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo?   Would You Ever Get a MJ Tattoo? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: General Discussion :: Greatest Memories of Michael Jackson-
Jump to: