Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

eBay WARNING

Go down 
+2
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Any of u guys who are often on eBay or planning to purchase any stuff frm eBay, pls heed my warning... No doubt I've gotten lots of great stuff frm eBay but one terrible experience has left me totally seething... Pls be aware of seller tunnel-idea & do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES WITH THIS SELLER.

Why you ask? Here's why...

1) This seller has lied abt her products... she advertises the sale of Super Rare MJ Cosbabies & they ARE NOT EVEN REAL.

2) Her site carried pics of Hot Toys Cosbabies & she still denies abt misleading any clients when her products are clearly not Cosbabies. Her sad reply to me abt that was "I'm sorry there was never any intention of mislead.. all our other customers are pleased with their buys, they know it's not the real Cosbaby. Case in point, u use the Hot Toys Cosbaby & that is wrong 'cos it misled ppl into thinking it was Cosbaby when it wasn't.

3) She advertises the Cosbabies as 'SNAP KITS WITH JOINT ARTICULATIONS', which is what the real Cosbabies have... Hers can't move a cm... u can't turn the head, nor arms nor feet, so how on earth can she advertise her products as 'SNAP KITS WITH JOINT ARTICULATIONS'... tt is such a lie and she refuses to admit the mistake, avoiding what I brought up to her abt this statement at all.

4) Her supposed Cosbabies are made of clay & not hard plastic... she actually even uses titles like "Michael Jackson Cosbaby Toys SUPER RARE History"... all those titles are lies because her products ARE NOT COSBABIES AT ALL... they're just cheap replicas & she dares tell me "we are already charging your the cheapest price for them" WHAT CHEAPEST PRICE??? They're fakes & I paid GBP for 'em & she says they're cheapest???? It's daylight robbery for fakes!

So now I'm with these 5 fakes when I wanted to set out collecting the whole set of Cosbabies... I felt it was ridiculous tt I had to bare the shipping cost to return the crap to 'em
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad SO PLEASE BE WARY OF SELLER tunnel-idea!!!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:41 am

OMG!!!!!! WTH!!! Me too!! I have just made payment few days ago. GBP 30, cost me around S$70. Marie... Can you please post the pics of that 5 cosbaby?? Cause at least i can be mentally prepare. Thanks for sharing with all of us. Sad
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Because there was a crack on my history cosbaby shoe, so i decided why not i get the full set since they are very cheap.. Such a coincidence, 2 of us met the same seller. Btw.. Did you receive that 4 MJ cards as promised by the seller?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:34 pm

OMG.. Thanks for warning us. I'm disgusted by such dishonesty! Does she allow refunds eventually?
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:46 am

OH NO, CINDY!!!! u too??? Crap!!! The 4 pics of MJ sent on just normal pics u can take online & print onto postcard papers.. not very fanstastic quality.. the back of the paper around the edges are like yellowing. Trust me, they aren't even move & are made of clay... will post the pics soon.

Best part of it all, she's harassing me saying "OMG, how can you leave 5 negative feedbacks?" She is even saying she'll refund me everything.. but tt is NOT THE POINT... the point is she lied abt the product & she dares to ask me to lie in my feedback on eBay. i'm not gonna do that... she's disgusting & dishonest... & UNTIL NOW THE MISTAKES HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN CORRECTED.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:58 am

eBay WARNING Left_b10
The fake box is on the left...

eBay WARNING Left_y11
The fake is on the left...[img]

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 am

They dare to use the name of Cosbaby when the product isn't even the real deal... items are made of clay not hard plastic... head, arms, feet can't be moved... they use HOT TOYS images.

Then they dare claim that they did not ever use the name of HOT TOYS on their products... u don't have to use the name but the fact that u use the images & the Cosbaby name, it means you're misleading ur clients.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:15 am

eBay WARNING Yours_10
u can try ur hardest to move the toy's limbs & they'll just break off... u can also see the poor glue work on the toy's hair... however u get them tt's the way they're just gonna be... all 5 of mine have their heads turned to one direction so there's no way ever I can have them displayed with their heads all looking forward.. even worse, the HIStory one which has a pair of shades just as the black glasses bit, it doesn't even have the sides of the sunnies (the stick bits) where u can try & put it on the product.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 am

Admin wrote:
OMG.. Thanks for warning us. I'm disgusted by such dishonesty! Does she allow refunds eventually?

I asked for full refund back & also asked if I could have the shipping back fee waviered 'cos I didn't see why I should be punished & charged shipping fees to have their fakes returned. She said that her site says shipping costs have to be bared by me so I said fine, I'll just take half refund & keep the fakes 'cos no sense in me paying more to ship those stupid things back. Now she wants to give me full-refund if I change me neg feedback to pos. Like hell, I'm gonna lie.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

I asked for full refund back & also asked if I could have the shipping back fee waviered 'cos I didn't see why I should be punished & charged shipping fees to have their fakes returned. She said that her site says shipping costs have to be bared by me so I said fine, I'll just take half refund & keep the fakes 'cos no sense in me paying more to ship those stupid things back. Now she wants to give me full-refund if I change me neg feedback to pos. Like hell, I'm gonna lie.

HUH!! I have never thought there will be different version of Cosbabies. No wonder they are so cheap Sad
For me, i don't even know if she will give me full refund. Cause i didn't bid the items through ebay, seller sent me the invoice to my email account. Then she also told me she will open the case in ebay, so that i could leave her feedback. Not sure if she did..

Btw... What are u going to do?? She is so bad.. Ask you to tell lies, deceiving others.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:22 pm

I think if she still harrasses, and for Cindy's case if you get the fake stuff best to report it to ebay if she dosen't settle it properly
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:08 am

oh my gosh!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:30 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

HUH!! I have never thought there will be different version of Cosbabies. No wonder they are so cheap Sad
For me, i don't even know if she will give me full refund. Cause i didn't bid the items through ebay, seller sent me the invoice to my email account. Then she also told me she will open the case in ebay, so that i could leave her feedback. Not sure if she did..

Btw... What are u going to do?? She is so bad.. Ask you to tell lies, deceiving others.

I think tt there is only 1 version of Cosbabies & tt is the HOT TOYS version... the others are just clay replicas of the HOT TOYS Cosbabies. How come a different mode of operation with u?? tt's very strange??? BTW, the seller just informed me tt he's a boy not a lady.. young chap also wants to cheat ppl & do dishonest business.. hah.. Mine weren't exactly very cheap, abt 4-5 bucks lesser than what I paid ur SG seller for. I'm gonna re-read tt email sent & then deal with him. What was ur username or email add tt u used to contact tt seller? I'm gonna tell him tt I also know he's made a deal with u.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:18 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

I think tt there is only 1 version of Cosbabies & tt is the HOT TOYS version... the others are just clay replicas of the HOT TOYS Cosbabies. How come a different mode of operation with u?? tt's very strange??? BTW, the seller just informed me tt he's a boy not a lady.. young chap also wants to cheat ppl & do dishonest business.. hah.. Mine weren't exactly very cheap, abt 4-5 bucks lesser than what I paid ur SG seller for. I'm gonna re-read tt email sent & then deal with him. What was ur username or email add tt u used to contact tt seller? I'm gonna tell him tt I also know he's made a deal with u.

Haiz... My bro arranged everything for me. I don't have paypal account, so i got to use my bro paypal to pay the supplier. However, my bro said his paypal account was inactivate, required quite a few days to pay. At the same time, i thought the seller actually offered gd and reasonable price for the cosbaby, i should make the payment fast before the cosbaby is sold out. So i asked if my bf can help me to pay the supplier. My bro requested the seller to send the invoice to my bf email wenbin86, so that my bf could process. For the negotiation process, i'm using my ebay acc userID x3 cindy. Haiz.... Btw, till now i have not receive the item.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Hmm... Should i say serve me right? Shocked
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:58 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:

I keep getting harassed & it's driving me nuts... I've reported to eBay as well... now he's refunding my every single cent. u want ur $$ back? Lemme know asap.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

I keep getting harassed & it's driving me nuts... I've reported to eBay as well... now he's refunding my every single cent. u want ur $$ back? Lemme know asap.

That's gd but Can i?? U mean u r able to help me? Think for my case is very hard right? I'm thinking what should i do. This is the 1st time i encounterd this problem. $70.... another $29 and i will be able to get a box of MJ puzzle.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:25 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

That's gd but Can i?? U mean u r able to help me? Think for my case is very hard right? I'm thinking what should i do. This is the 1st time i encounterd this problem. $70.... another $29 and i will be able to get a box of MJ puzzle.

I'll try my very best... I just hate to see u get cheated as well... not like it's also very cheap & it's worse tt it's all fakes... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:35 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

I'll try my very best... I just hate to see u get cheated as well... not like it's also very cheap & it's worse tt it's all fakes... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Thank u trinix Smile but i think mine is quite hard to get the money back. Thank u so much for warning everyone before more ppl get cheated by him. Btw, i just went to ebay and found out that he no longer selling any cosbaby
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:44 pm

he ran away?! gosh.. it makes me wonder why there are ppl with zero integrity.. so how are you going to get your money back, cindy?

i thought of the song 'Money". lie for money, die for money.. ARGH
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Star wrote:
he ran away?! gosh.. it makes me wonder why there are ppl with zero integrity.. so how are you going to get your money back, cindy?

nah, I think he prob pulled out his cosbabies, either cause ebay made him, or he scared ebay check and bann him.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Yeah... 'cos I fired him like mad... I'm so mad & pissed even until now... I gave him 5 neg feedback & he was alarmed abt it... I told him 'cos he was saying fakes & it's illegal & a crime to use HOT TOYS images when his products are fakes... I also informed him tt I reported him to eBay for selling fakes.

I hope I can try & get u back sth... have to wait for the reply... I told him of ur username & email username & said I know of this other buyer who has been conned by him & said he had better give back every cent.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Star wrote:

Ran away?? Hmm.. I mean it is hard impossible for me to get the money back. Haiz... I also dun know what to do. Haiz... Just my luck. Btw.. If i never saw Trinix comments in ebay and this forum, till now i'm still happily waiting for the items to arrive. AH!!! My bf still asked me to stop buying MJ stuff and mentioned how come so cheap?? People selling the full set so expensive. He asked me better dun buy and i might get con Sad
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:05 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Yeah... 'cos I fired him like mad... I'm so mad & pissed even until now... I gave him 5 neg feedback & he was alarmed abt it... I told him 'cos he was saying fakes & it's illegal & a crime to use HOT TOYS images when his products are fakes... I also informed him tt I reported him to eBay for selling fakes.

I hope I can try & get u back sth... have to wait for the reply... I told him of ur username & email username & said I know of this other buyer who has been conned by him & said he had better give back every cent.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Trinix, thanks for helping me. Actually till now i have not tell the buyer i know one of the buyer who was very unhappy with him selling fake cosbaby. Think he might be very surprise. Btw.. The more i think, the more angry i am.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:11 pm

great one trinix!! hope he will throw all the money back..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eBay WARNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay WARNING   eBay WARNING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eBay WARNING
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next