Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Re-directed from another thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Re-directed from another thread Empty
PostSubject: Re-directed from another thread   Re-directed from another thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 am

Register at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and help create the largest fanbase for an artist.
If we succeed, then all Michael Jackson fans are reponsible for entering the Guinness Boook of World Records.
The only way to honor The King of Pop in style.
Don't hesitate and let's come together to honor our hero in a way he would've been proud of !
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Re-directed from another thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-directed from another thread   Re-directed from another thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:46 am

This was posted in another thread dealing with the charge case of Murray, which I felt was irrelevant to what this post was abt so I have re-directed it to a thread of its own. This was not put up by me but by member MJ Fanbase.

Sounds alright but a small donation fee of 1.5 Euros is requested upon member sign-ups... a lot of stuff on their website in still under-construction.
Back to top Go down

Re-directed from another thread
Page 1 of 1