Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys

Go down 
+3
radyalovesmjj
momoqq
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Look for a special moment at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on Sun. Jan. 31, 8 – 11:30 p.m. ET/PT, featuring a never-before-seen 3-D mini-movie for Michael Jackson's Earth Song.

It was created by Jackson as the centerpiece of his This Is It tour, but was never seen. The song has a strong theme about the future of the planet, and Jackson saw it as a unique opportunity to deliver a message to millions of people who would have seen him on tour, organizers say.

Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, Smokey Robinson, Carrie Underwood, and Usher will sing - along with the voice of Jackson - in a tribute to the star.

Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Earth_10
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:39 am

wowowoww! looking forward~~~~~~~~ *jumps*
thanks for the info trinix... *kiss kiss*
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 am

thanks for the info trinix definitely gonna watch the grammys sooner! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:40 am

Hope we get it tho... but then in 3D & we don't have the 3D glasses to view Sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm

when i read the news online, i was excited and yet Sad .. i've stopped watching his videos for some time.. i knew my heart will ache if i start to watch again.. i think i would not have the courage to watch a 3D one even if i have the 3D glasses. i miss you, Michael..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Star wrote:
when i read the news online, i was excited and yet Sad .. i've stopped watching his videos for some time.. i knew my heart will ache if i start to watch again.. i think i would not have the courage to watch a 3D one even if i have the 3D glasses. i miss you, Michael..

Yeah... *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:31 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yeah... *hugs*

*hugs* my heart is pumping so hard even when i'm at this thread..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Relax
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:47 pm

thanks for the info Smile I'm thinking of applying leave for watch the Grammy live! Hee.. Good idea?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:57 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
thanks for the info Smile I'm thinking of applying leave for watch the Grammy live! Hee.. Good idea?

BUT OF COURSE... HEE Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:13 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Haha Very Happy Ya loh hor.. i seldom apply leave. Should take 1 day leave relax and enjoy! ok!!! so i shall apply leave for 1 Feb!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Haha Very Happy Ya loh hor.. i seldom apply leave. Should take 1 day leave relax and enjoy! ok!!! so i shall apply leave for 1 Feb!! Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers GO CINDY GO!!!! WOOWHOOOOO!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:26 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Thank u! Thank u! lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:37 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Thank u! Thank u! lol!

HEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 am

no 3-D glasses? think i should watch only the michael jackson tribute part on youtube instead... grammys are getting boring over the years.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:04 pm

i think i was thinking too much abt this last night that i dreamt we had a tribute on stage for michael too.. i think i'm dreaming more of MJ fans and tribute than Michael.. where have you gone michael.. dun leave my dreams..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Star wrote:
i think i was thinking too much abt this last night that i dreamt we had a tribute on stage for michael too.. i think i'm dreaming more of MJ fans and tribute than Michael.. where have you gone michael.. dun leave my dreams..

He'll come, he'll come.....
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:20 pm

i'm beginning to feel he's leaving.. haha.. maybe i've come to the point to accept that he is really gone..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Star wrote:
i'm beginning to feel he's leaving.. haha.. maybe i've come to the point to accept that he is really gone..

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

*hugs*
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:09 am

WOW WOW WOW !
But Singapore Channels won't have it, am I right?

I will most likely watch it on youtube, if there is !
LOOKING FORWARD! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:02 pm

lovethatAngel wrote:
WOW WOW WOW !

I have just checked the Channel 5 web, found out that channel 5 won't be showing the Grammy. Sigh... Previously i'm still waiting for Mon to come
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Blah.... Sg as USUAL...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:15 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
WOW WOW WOW !

I have just checked the Channel 5 web, found out that channel 5 won't be showing the Grammy. Sigh... Previously i'm still waiting for Mon to come

so you got your leave already? guess youtube is the only way now..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
WOW WOW WOW !

so you got your leave already? guess youtube is the only way now..

Haha Very Happy yes. Is ok, i can slack at home for a day! Hee.. Ya, the only way we can catch the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys   Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson 3D mini-movie to debut at Grammys
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next