Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Empty
PostSubject: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:05 am

It was nice to see the 3T coming together & supporting their younger cousins & great to see how brave Prince & Paris were going onstage on behalf of their amazing father. Whoever had thought that Michael was incapable of being a father & raising wonderful children were wrong... this footage shows how well they have been brought up with Michael's love, care & guidance. Prince & Paris, you both have done ur father so proud, more than he ever was I'm certain.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:08 am

Unfortunately, the tribute to Michael was a lil tad too short & it was rather disappointing to see that not many artistes wanted to put on those 3d glasses... it could be fear of looking silly in 'em. This 3d viewing was sth totally revolutionary & sth tt only Michael, being the visual artist that he was would have came up with & yet the support for it was so tiny. Kudos to Beyonce, Rhianna & a few others, who gamely donned their 3d glasses to view Michael's intended creation for 'This Is It'.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:13 am

Enjoy this other video I found celebrating Michael & his Grammy achievements.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:43 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I want to watch the Grammy Crying or Very sad Now i'm trying my luck to get the full version from you tube.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:02 pm

hearts to prince and paris.. they were great.. really.. i cant watch the second time..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:23 pm

I cried just seeing Lionel Ritchie appear onstage.. was like "OMG!!! It's now!!!" Prince was trememdous, my heart went out to him... he's such a grown-up now... a pity tho' tt the Jackson family wasn't invited to the event.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm

I'm sorry there's probs with the above vid 'cos Sg has decided to block its viewing 'cos it contains materials frm CBS... stupid crap... here's another one...

Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:48 pm

i mean my heart cant take the second viewing.. cannot.. i cant be as brave as them.. i could tell they were trying hard to hold back their tears and emotions..

btw, why aren't the jackson family invited?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:35 am

Star wrote:
i mean my heart cant take the second viewing.. cannot.. i cant be as brave as them.. i could tell they were trying hard to hold back their tears and emotions..

I don't know... I just read it frm Randy Jackson tweet on Twitter... it's a lil sad.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Star wrote:

I can't hold back my tears when i was watching this video Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards   Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael's angels at the 52nd Grammy Awards
Page 1 of 1