Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Undying Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Undying Love Empty
PostSubject: The Undying Love   The Undying Love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:32 am

I always feel sheepish when saying the words "I love you".. and never would I expect myself to be saying this to you, especially to a person whom I have never met, let alone speak. Yes, its weird all right, but somehow like many of the fans out there, there's a "special connection" that was felt. Its unexplainable. Honestly, I do not love you because you are the "famous King Of Pop", but rather, a person as a whole. Your compassion, love, personality and affections are what truly touched most of the fans around the world.

How I wish I could have the honor and opportunity to say "Thank You" for everything you had done and sacrificed for the world. You had dedicated majority of your life to the world through the beautiful music you created, and yes. it is something that will always.. and FOREVER be remembered. Thank you for leaving us so many great memories, and the love you once shared.
Yes. Your music will live on. And Michael Jackson will always be deeply missed.

I.. love you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

The Undying Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Love   The Undying Love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:13 am

I feel ya... tt's how it is with me too... My hubby has even remarked just last wk "With the way u are, maybe I should better be dead 'cos all the ppl u love so much are dead!" Very Happy He didn't mean it badly, just in his own humourous way... he feels like the ppl I love are all dead, so maybe he would be dead soon too... haha... crazy man!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Undying Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Love   The Undying Love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:20 am

LOL. CHOY! :p
But indeed, I feel weird myself to love a dead man. BUT I CAN'T FREAKING HELP IT! Razz
Probably it will be different for your hubby. The more you love him, the more long life he shall lead. :p

P/S: Does he feel jealous that you love Michael more than him? Twisted Evil Hee hee
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

The Undying Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Love   The Undying Love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Haha... maybe... could be... Well too bad 'cos Elvis has 31 yrs over him (my hubby) & Michael likewise has 14 yrs over him, so can say I've loved them longer than I love him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Undying Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Undying Love   The Undying Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Undying Love
Page 1 of 1