Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Hey everyone, just posting some lovely pics of Michael to celebrate this day of love with everyone... I know I'm early but I won't get a chance to do so later 'cos of CNY, so I hope u enjoy ur early gift. Instead of just having 1 day to celebrate love, let's have a whole yr, 365 days of love celebration, all in the name of our biggest love giver, Michael... Love lives forever *hugs*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone All_bl10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Aloha10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Award_10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Big_sm10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Carous10
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Creame10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Dance_10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Goofba10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Hee_810

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Hi_710
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Biking10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Hee_310

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Muscle10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Swimmi10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Young_10
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone With_k10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone With_j10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone With_j11

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone With_m10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone With_m11
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:18 pm

My love to you all... you fans are the reason I do what I do.. It's always about love... Love lives forever

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Letter10

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Kiss_210
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks trinix! Happy valentines and CNY to you too!! and i always believe that everyday is valentines day, so i'll love michael everyday.. and forever.. including all my love ones, MJ fans and not forgetting the children (yes, michael, we'll remember that)

LOVE can be shared everyday.. Show it before its too late..

Happy Valentines and Chinese New Year to everyone!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:29 pm

<3! Happy Valentines' in advance as well! and Happy CNY!!! <3 the pics!!
I was gonna go esp the 1st, and 2nd and 3rd and 4th and... nevermind... LOL you get it haha
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:46 pm

skyenat wrote:
<3! Happy Valentines' in advance as well! and Happy CNY!!! <3 the pics!!
I was gonna go esp the 1st, and 2nd and 3rd and 4th and... nevermind... LOL you get it haha

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kunieda
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Kunieda

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Thanks for all the pictures <33

I think my parents might ship me off to the IMH soon with all the flailing ive done in front of the laptop XDD;;
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Kunieda wrote:

I think my parents might ship me off to the IMH soon with all the flailing ive done in front of the laptop XDD;;

Same here. my mum once said i need a shrink..LOL.. so now i try to be more discreet towards my feelings to Michael.. but she herself was not much better.. haha.. Well, Michael said love lives forever and our love for Michael lives forever.. too bad that cant be help *shrug* hee..
Back to top Go down
Kunieda
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Kunieda

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Star wrote:
Kunieda wrote:

Same here. my mum once said i need a shrink..LOL.. so now i try to be more discreet towards my feelings to Michael.. but she herself was not much better.. haha.. Well, Michael said love lives forever and our love for Michael lives forever.. too bad that cant be help *shrug* hee..

Rofl Is your mum a fan too? 8D

Nowadays i think they're getting used to my extensive spasms in front of my laptop XD Although they're not too happy about the increasing size of my Michael collection XD;; *hides*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Kunieda wrote:
Star wrote:
Kunieda wrote:

Rofl Is your mum a fan too? 8D

Nowadays i think they're getting used to my extensive spasms in front of my laptop XD Although they're not too happy about the increasing size of my Michael collection XD;; *hides*

i think she is in some ways.. i cant really tell.. but michael is really the only person (non-blood related) who can make her cry.. but sadly, she dun collect any of his stuff, not even his albums.. not as obsessive as us i guess.. she will go crazy if she knew where my money went to in the past few months.. i manage to keep my collection out of her sight. LOL..
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks for the wonderful pictures Trinix Very Happy
Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day :DDD
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 am

lovethatAngel wrote:
Thanks for the wonderful pictures Trinix Very Happy
Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day :DDD

u're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 am

I know all abt hiding ur Michael collections... I wonder what will happen the day I start to pack up to move into my new home & when I reveal everything in my new home... Hee Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone   Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinix's advanced V-Day gift of Michael to everyone
Page 1 of 1