Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Bashit, how do u even sleep at night?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Bashit, how do u even sleep at night? Empty
PostSubject: Bashit, how do u even sleep at night?   Bashit, how do u even sleep at night? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:35 pm

No matter what u say or how much you apologise, u have done Michael tremendous hurt & harm... Michael willingly let you into his home & inner circle for many months, showing u many personal dealings of his private daily life & yet, ur stupid documentary ruined this beautiful man. U're totally inhuman, cold-blooded, cold-hearted, an ultimate hypocrite & a lowdown evil backstabber. Ur un-sincere & un-remorseful apology has came way WAY too late.. in fact, u shouldn't have done what u did. Others have stabbed Michael in his back, u Bashit not only stabbed Michael in his back, u twisted it deeply & then went on to sprinkle salt into the wounds that u created. I know that Michael would want for us, his fans to have a bigger heart & forgive a low-life like u, but I need to apologise to him now, because I CANNOT & WILL NOT EVER forgive a low scum like u... Karma's gonna bite u in the a** just like it did the others... just u wait Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Bashit, how do u even sleep at night?
Page 1 of 1