Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

the mj newest ablum(michael)

Go down 
+2
IheartdieMJzxc
mjxion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mjxion

mjxion

the mj newest ablum(michael) Empty
PostSubject: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:38 am

hi i am new here ! if someone can tell me when is the newest mj ablum(michael) available in singapore! thanks sorry for my bad english! i hope i post right place Laughing
Back to top Go down
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
IheartdieMJzxc

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Yeah I want to know that too! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/ELEEN_MICHAELx3
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply on this... not too sure when it'll hit Singapore 'cos we pretty much are always the last to know or get of anything Michael-related... possibly, we could get it 3-4 weeks after the worldwide release... but not too sure abt it. Maybe u can check it out with HMV, Gramaphone, etc.
Back to top Go down
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
IheartdieMJzxc

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:22 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
'cos we pretty much are always the last to know or get of anything Michael-related...

So true! Glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that way! Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:27 pm

IheartdieMJzxc wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
'cos we pretty much are always the last to know or get of anything Michael-related...

So true! Glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that way! Laughing

It's tough... take my MJ collection for example... abt 94& of it comes frm overseas... it's tough being here & even tougher trying to get ppl come for events but we hope u'll support us Smile
Back to top Go down
mjxion

mjxion

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:21 am

i hope i can get the new ablum before i return to china .
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:48 am

mjxion wrote:
i hope i can get the new ablum before i return to china .

If u can't get it here in time, I'm sure u can still get it back when u're in China... gd luck!
Back to top Go down
alia

alia

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 pm

So far HMV Singapore had released and made available "This Is It" cd/dvd/blu-ray and also Vision dvd on the same date as in the US. Based on this, rest assured that S'pore will get the new "Michael" album on Dec 14th same date as the US. If you cannot find the item on the shelf ask the assistant.
Back to top Go down
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
IheartdieMJzxc

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 am

I see! I'm so gonna buy it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:50 am

TV adverts for 'MICHAEL' has stated to be released here on Dec. 13th
Back to top Go down
alia

alia

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:28 pm

"Michael" the new album and "Hold My Hand" single cds are now available at HMV Singapore. Go down and get your copies now and show that MJ still have fans here.

I see some complain that Singapore late to get any item of Michael and that stores are not visibly promoting MJ stuffs. For past one year S'pore got all MJ items inclusive TII movie on the same date as US. So fans have to do their part, go out in groups to these shops and buy MJ stuffs. I'm dissappointed that I don't see any excitement by the only fan club in Singapore to usher in this new album, hold my hand singles and the experience game. And they wonder why things are quiet in S'pore when it comes to MJ Rolling Eyes

Last week I went with some friends all wearing MJ shirts and literally asked the shop manager to put Michael Vision prominently on display, and we've bought a few MJ items as well bounce
Back to top Go down
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
IheartdieMJzxc

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 am

Ohh, so Singapore doesn't have lots of MJ things because of the fans?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:50 pm

alia wrote:
"Michael" the new album and "Hold My Hand" single cds are now available at HMV Singapore. Go down and get your copies now and show that MJ still have fans here.

I see some complain that Singapore late to get any item of Michael and that stores are not visibly promoting MJ stuffs. For past one year S'pore got all MJ items inclusive TII movie on the same date as US. So fans have to do their part, go out in groups to these shops and buy MJ stuffs. I'm dissappointed that I don't see any excitement by the only fan club in Singapore to usher in this new album, hold my hand singles and the experience game. And they wonder why things are quiet in S'pore when it comes to MJ Rolling Eyes

Last week I went with some friends all wearing MJ shirts and literally asked the shop manager to put Michael Vision prominently on display, and we've bought a few MJ items as well bounce

Then have u joined us the King of Pop Fanatics Singapore 'cos we sure are seeing that many are joining us but whenever it comes for gatherings & stuff, it's always the same few supporters. What some fans are looking for are the older stuff, not the stuff that Sg only carries after June 25th 2010. U know nothing about the fan club so who are u to comment on what we've done? We've been fighting the red tape & tons trying to hold events... have u even taken part in any of these events? If u don't know of the troubles that we have gone thru' I suggest u show us some respect. I've been trying to garner as much interest & create as much events as possible but I am always disappointed by the Singapore fans, so don't u dare come telling me that u're disappointed in Sg's only local fan club. At least, I've been doing something actively. u talk like so easy so why don't I see u having started a fanclub before then?
Back to top Go down
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Janet77

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:49 am

I bought my "MICHAEL" last weekend:D
Back to top Go down
alia

alia

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Great to hear you bought the album Janet Very Happy

Please vote for Michael; you can vote multiple times [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Janet77

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:53 am

alia wrote:
Great to hear you bought the album Janet Very Happy

Please vote for Michael; you can vote multiple times [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cat I voted:) How many times can we vote in a row? Please also get everyone on facebook to vote for Michael at this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He's at the second place:(
Back to top Go down
dara

dara

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:24 am

i think SONY should work with the active fans here to keep MJ's legacy going.
but unfortunately nobody cares now, Sony didnt give a **** either!
look at the poor promotion for 'MICHAEL'!

if this is how things are going to be, MJ legacy will die off!!!!!

with the over 28million facebook fans, 99.99% do not give a **** about him!

yes, all have moved on!

Btw, I'm newly registered but I'm an old fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the mj newest ablum(michael)   the mj newest ablum(michael) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the mj newest ablum(michael)
Page 1 of 1