Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ElfJackson

ElfJackson

Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1!   Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:24 am

Go to this website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and vote for Hold My Hand!

Make sure you tune in to 91.3 at 8pm. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiny-gurl.blogspot.com
ryb

ryb

PostSubject: Re: Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1!   Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 pm

ElfJackson wrote:
Go to this website.

Elf, thanks for the information. Hold My Hand was #2 last night, we need more fans to go to the web site and vote. I don't understand why KOPFS is not active to spread this info to the fans community.
Back to top Go down
ElfJackson

ElfJackson

PostSubject: Re: Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1!   Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:18 am

People~ HOLD MY HAND is dropping to number 7!

SHAMONE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiny-gurl.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1!   Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:55 pm

ryb wrote:
ElfJackson wrote:
Go to this website.

Elf, thanks for the information. Hold My Hand was #2 last night, we need more fans to go to the web site and vote. I don't understand why KOPFS is not active to spread this info to the fans community.

Thanx for ur comments, ryb... maybe u should try running a fanclub, a working life & a married family life. KOPFS has been spreading word abt Michael's album & stuff for a very long time but truth be told, most fans seem to have moved on. It's always the same few ppl who support & stuff... & pardon me if I happen to have a family life to spend with my husband & his family on an overseas trip the past week. Just because I have a personal life don't mean I'm not doing anything as President of KOPFS. Likewise as what I've asked alia, have u even joined us then or have u even took part in any of our events because I sure as hell don't see new faces at events.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1!   Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:46 pm

ryb wrote:
ElfJackson wrote:
Go to this website.

ryb, I understand where you are coming from, but KOPFS is already trying their best to do whatever they can. I can assure you that it is NEVER easy to manage a fanclub, let alone gathering fans' support. It takes two hands to clap. We'll always literally do EVERYTHING we can to pull Michael back up, but it'll depend on whether some fans even give a damn about it.
And yes, I agree with Marie. We always do have only the same old faces in KOPFS, and its rare to see new faces. As much as I hate to say it, we don't really have that MANY fans in Singapore, as compared to other countries.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
ryb

ryb

PostSubject: Re: Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1!   Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Marie, rest assured I have joined some activities but only those pertaining directly to Michael which were the WorldCry (overseas), CMJL’s Melrose Charity Event and S'pore Thrill The World. I even contributed some money towards your Justice4Michael flag through my friend. I prefer to be in the background, and my allegiance is only to Michael Joseph Jackson. I have been monitoring the people and activities of KOPFS since 31st Dec ’09. I know a lot about the group.

The moment you went on stage at Science Centre and proclaimed to the hundreds of public that you are the president of the “one and only official MJ fan club in Singapore”, you have raised the expectation of yourself as president and the visibility of KOPFS. With this, come great responsibility and there are bound to be comment and criticism. This is part and parcel of being in public. The way you response to criticism, handle interactions within your group and outside groups, manage frictions within the group, response to questions etc. will work towards how people perceive/respect you, your management and KOPFS overall.

The fact is that KOPFS is not registered under Singapore Registrar of Societies, thus legally it is not an official club. It is a group just like any other Singapore MJ groups and there are a few of them. If you feel that KOPFS could serve the local fans better than these other groups, there should be a proper committee members with full commitment to run it along side with you. When there is a committee, you could empower this committee members to continue provide update on facebook to keep the fans interested and active, plan MJ b’day while you are busy with Melrose rehearsals and plan “Michael” album event while you are on vacation. As of this moment it looks like you are the only one running this group, and KOPFS stop when you are unavailable.

That’s why I never set up a fan club (a fully registered society) yet as I do not have the capacity. Instead I joined the available MJ fan groups, contribute and participate in activities directly pertaining to Michael. And also spread Michael legacy in other ways such as brought some of my colleagues who are not MJ fans to see TII, bought extra copies of "Michael" for X'mas presents to my cousins/nieces to convert them to MJ fans etc.

I've read your reply on the other thread, could you inform me which events that you or core members of KOPFS personally have to fight the red tape....per you wrote "We've been fighting the red tape & tons trying to hold events”?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Janet77

PostSubject: Re: Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1!   Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:04 am

Voted Sad and Now Hold My Hand is not even in the top 10 anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1!   Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for HOLD MY HAND! Make it, #1!
Page 1 of 1