Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael Jackson Opus

Go down 
+7
trinixdeangelov
inluVwU
geraldine_okl
Hikari94
Admin
skyenat
momoqq
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Michael Jackson Opus Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 am

Guys...
Anyone else had ordered his opus book? I had ordered mine... can't wait to lay my hands on it!!!
sunny
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 am

Ordered mine too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:48 am

Order must pay deposit anot ah? What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:12 am

Admin wrote:
Order must pay deposit anot ah? What a Face
as in from the site straight? Gotta pay full price, just that you'll only get it when it's released
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:17 am

yayaya... no deposit, must pay full... then shipment will start in dec... hopefully can get it before xmas!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:53 am

yeah I hope so too! Best Xmas present! Even though we paid for it Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:26 am

Hahaha... Aww, how much did you guys pay for it + shipping charges? I believe many fans are going to go bankrupt for awhile for that opus. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hikari94
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Hikari94

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:43 am

I wanted to buy one too but too bad it's too expensive for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:17 pm

the price now is USD249. plus delivery charge of USD56.
that's like USD305, SGD424.76????
darnit. you peeps bought it during the promo izzit? SGD200+?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 pm

affraid That's a shocker price! Anything that is over hundred bucks scare me. Haha. Can we wait for a possible price drop? Razz
I din know there was a promo of the opus too. You know at first I still thought it was something disgusting. "Opus". Turns out that its one of MJ greatest collectibles.
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:23 pm

i will wait until the market is FLOODED with this thing and the bookshops will all sell cheaper!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:35 pm

I've ordered mine as well Smile Michael's Opus is at the cheapest price amongst all the other Opus... I've done my checks, so I know... Prince's Opus costs USD$2,100.. Michael's Opus is also the lightest as compared to the rest, if I'm not wrong... this is gonna be a great Xmas gift to myself but I've also just given myself another fantastic Xmas gift.. so far it's been gd Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Rich fellows! Hahaha. What a Face
@Nancy: I agree with you on that one! HAHAHA.

@ trinixdeangelov, you are one great fan! Smile Is your other fantastic Xmas gift the one which I am thinking now? Cool
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Hee... yep... so excited!!!
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:06 pm

haha. it'd be the best x'mas gift ever for peeps who bought it. & maybe é most expensive ever gift you'll ever get yourself for x'mas.

indeed, it's the priced the lowest among other Opuses. I read from an articles before, mentioning that Michael himself was excited about é book & wld like it to be as accessible for his fans thus, requesting é price to be brought lower. it's just how thoughtful he is. ;D
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 pm

He cared & thought so much abt us but ppl were still so cruel to him... sigh... it's also like how he wanted each fan to own a piece of his drawing & autograph when he drew out tt Billie Jean pic for his Moonwalk bk Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet, sweet Michael. You led such an undeserving life!
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:24 pm

ohohoh! i saw that. haha.
he's a definite talent in all areas.
art, singing, acting, writing, etc.
an all-rounded human being! ;D
but well, it's just how reality is.
the nicest ppl are always victims of the bullies.
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:35 am

ya AGREE!!! he such a sweet darling!!! miss him sooooo much...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 am

Sing, dance, compose, direct, act, draw, beat-box, writer of poetry & prose, great musician, fantastic Dad, humble musician, warm humanitarian... What else has Michael not done! He deserves kindness, love & happiness but those eluded him most of his life.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Yeah.. He had once mention that he was the target because people were merely jealous of him and his success. Its just how the media and reality works. When you are successful, people will try all means to bring you down. Its cruel, and its unfortunate that Michael got that kind of treatment, which for 100% sure he didn't deserve it.
If only he had been given a bit more happiness in his life, I'm sure everything would have been different. He wouldn't result to such a state that causes so much heartache to the fans. No
*heart shatters*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 pm

Even only Michael had met us here in Sg... we who love him for him... not because he is simply Michael Jackson...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Yeah..Our love for him certainly isn't because he's just simply Michael Jackson!
Honestly, when I first start to know abt him, I didn't grow to like him as a performer/entertainer/singer or whatever... I just got attracted to his soft-spoken and unique personality.
And it was then that I started going after his songs and researching so much abt his life. I had certainly broken my record! (I am not those who goes for English songs.. I'm those Angela, Rainie chinese songs type.) HAHA. But Michael had broke that "barrier" of mine.

Aww..Come, let's share how we got to know about this great man! How did you guys start to notice and like him? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:56 pm

I've definitely heard of Michael Jackson when I heard abt songs like 'Beat It', 'Billie Jean', etc... but I thought he was like any other musician... It was only with 'Heal The World' & reading abt his humanitarian work, that opened my eyes to what a giver Michael was. He was never arrogant abt what he could do, like how some others would be... he saw it as a talent given by God, which was encouraged & nutured by both his parents... & he saw his talents as a way to help make our world a better place. It was Michael's way of living "It's for others, to make other people happy." tt turned me into a supporter & fan of the man.
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:04 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
...... It was Michael's way of living "It's for others, to make other people happy." tt turned me into a supporter & fan of the man.

exactly the way it is!!! he's a humanitarian!!! it takes lotsa kindness and generosity to be one. which i doubt i cld even be as selfless as michael! wad a kind soul he is....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Opus   Michael Jackson Opus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Opus
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next