Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Some short clips from the movie:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Some short clips from the movie: Empty
PostSubject: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Human Nature: (I especially love the "Penguin"move part! Its just so cute! =p)

The Way You Make Me Feel: (Many people are saying that the orange pants Michael is an imposter! But I doubt so :s)

Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:43 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:35 am

ahhhh! i can't get enough of him!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 am

Yeah. Haha, how many times have you watched @ momo? I know trinixdeangelov had watched for 3 times, and intending to go for the 4th time. Mad
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Fans cant get enough of it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Haha yeah! I bet many of us here are going to snatch the first stocks of the DVD when it comes out Laughing The extra footages got me so excited. That means we will have more dosage of MJ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:18 am

Admin wrote:
Yeah. Haha, how many times have you watched @ momo? I know trinixdeangelov had watched for 3 times, and intending to go for the 4th time. Mad

Whey... why the Mad face huh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:53 am

HAHAHA.. because you enjoyed so many 'dates' with Michael! *pouts*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Well.... can I even help it Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 am

I guess not Razz He's the dream of every girl! (Well, maybe not.. only for us the crazy lady fans)
I can't understand how people can find him disgusting, ugly etc... Rolling Eyes Its so hard to convince them~!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:57 am

The more ppl think of Michael as ugly, etc... the better for me 'cos tt means less to fight with to get to Michael... hee... I think we've officially made the male species in our forum grp here, realyl sick & nauseaous... lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:21 am

LOL yeah! Well said. We can have Michael all to ourselves..Very Happy
*looks around to see if there are any male species lurking around*
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 pm

*hiding in the bushes* rendeer
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Admin wrote:
LOL yeah! Well said. We can have Michael all to ourselves..Very Happy
*looks around to see if there are any male species lurking around*

YES!!! he's sooo sexy too... *whistle
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Not to mention this:
Shocked

Some short clips from the movie: Grab10
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Not to mention this:
Shocked

Some short clips from the movie: Grab10

*gone to heaven to look for Michael*

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Shocked Oi! Come back down to earth! Hahaha. lol! You are going nowhere!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Shocked Oi! Come back down to earth! Hahaha. lol! You are going nowhere!

Too bad... I've gone already... judging frm last night's dream it was a fantastic trip Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Grrr.. What did you do last night with my Michael?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Grrr.. What did you do last night with my Michael?? Shocked

LOLx... I had told momo tt u'd hate me if u knew what it was abt.... so here goes.... in my dream last night.... Michael & I were away on his private island, having a nice quiet break... I had thought it was just the 2 of us... until I found out much later tt I was wrong... what else happened? His family turned up as a surprise for me 'cos just before tt, Michael proposed to me... LOLx... what a dream!!! We got married... Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 pm

HEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:37 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! now i already have a MUMMY and a sister... erm no... sister-cum-MUMMY... no... incest!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*momo runs to Michael* tongue
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:19 am

momoqq wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! now i already have a MUMMY and a sister... erm no... sister-cum-MUMMY... no... incest!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLX... not really... my dream is just me myself... the other relationship on her with Cat is what she wants... it's only 'cos she booked Michael as her hubby 1st... no choice... btu I can't help my dreams.... & guess what, last night, there was a continuation... hee.. so funny!!!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:05 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

LOLX... not really... my dream is just me myself... the other relationship on her with Cat is what she wants... it's only 'cos she booked Michael as her hubby 1st... no choice... btu I can't help my dreams.... & guess what, last night, there was a continuation... hee.. so funny!!!

issit?! tell me tell me....
*momo jumping around*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

issit?! tell me tell me....
*momo jumping around*

Lots of frolicking in the sand & sun, with no worries of his skin condition... a nice wooden-post king-size bed by the edge of the shore... lovely song serenades.. whole morning til evening of simple 2-person fun... watching the sunset, enjoying each other's company... night fell, we had a nice clambake with his family, who had returned frm a fishing trip to a neighbourig island... all was gd... really gd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some short clips from the movie:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next