Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Which era do you like the best!!!

Go down 
+8
skyenat
Admin
Star
cindy_leo86
radyalovesmjj
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
icy55
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:04 am

Admin wrote:
Hahaha yeah!
*Michael stares at trinix for trying to wiggle her fingers through his "glasses", and gave a mischievous smile.. Aww*

Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Ea94ad10

hahahahaha omg, that pic really fits!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:52 am

icy55 wrote:
hahaha! Micahel knew it all along, he knew that there was nothing that can prove him guilty. He is just so awesome! He even wore pyjamas to court! LOVE HIM!

Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Jackson_wideweb__430x403

btw, the court case was span over a period of 2 years right? Do you guys know exactly how many hearings did Michael have to go to?

yup, he 's definitely not guilty of those charges.. thats why he can play in court to.. he believe in justice..

i read somewhere but could not remember how many.. these hearings eventually tired him out.. =(

come to think of it, escaping from this world might be the best for him.. he really deserves a life much more better..

rest in peace.. all's over...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:57 am

Admin wrote:
Hahaha yeah!
*Michael stares at trinix for trying to wiggle her fingers through his "glasses", and gave a mischievous smile.. Aww*

Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Ea94ad10

Hee.... I've not seen this pic frm the court case before... only the bunny ears & glasses eyed ones Razz tt's the typical face Michael gave me when he called me Egghead... LOLX
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:59 am

I actually think tt his blazer top-cum-PJ bottom look is oh, so cool, man!!! Only Michael can carry sth off like tt... *whistles* U GO MICHAEL!!!"
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:26 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
my love for michael jackson transcends all eras it's unconditional... it doesn't matter if he's 0 or 50, black or white, natural or plastic, he's still the michael jackson i've always known since i first took notice of him. I love you

also he looked timeless, youthfully frozen despite his real age. like edward cullen in twilight saga. speaking of twilight, i think mj makes an awesome choice for the role of edward cullen besides robert pattinson as he's eternally young, has a noble heart who's willing to resist blood for true love. having played a werewolf, zombie, shapeshifting-panther, robot, car and even a ghost, playing a vampire should be of no problem for him.

thumbs up thumbs up! that's an awesome saying you've got there! i agree i agree! XD
but the Bad era was his peak era, yup?
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:31 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I actually think tt his blazer top-cum-PJ bottom look is oh, so cool, man!!! Only Michael can carry sth off like tt... *whistles* U GO MICHAEL!!!"

thumbs up, hands up, legs up, everything up. HAHA. that is so true.
but sadly, he looks weak in the photo. the court case is totally wearing him out.
havin an innocent man put through such long, energy draining court-stuff are just too satanic.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:58 am

geraldine_okl wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

thumbs up, hands up, legs up, everything up. HAHA. that is so true.
but sadly, he looks weak in the photo. the court case is totally wearing him out.
havin an innocent man put through such long, energy draining court-stuff are just too satanic.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 am

Hi ladies, i'm late in this topic. I like all era, but my all time favourite is BAD era.

The photos of Michael in court where he looked all cute and making faces are from a court case in 2002 versus German concert promoter over a cancelled concert project. That's why he can be pulled funny faces like "why are you guys suing me for, let me see...hmmm....nope I did not sign the paper....duh!!! "

There were no cameras allowed inside the court during the 2005 infamous case if I'm not mistaken. He would not pull something like this during this case considering the seriousness of it which even took at toll on his health (the pyjamas photo).

You know what really pissed me off, is that stupid media stated how weird and crazy Mike is to come to court in pyjama. Tom Messerau (spelling?), Mike's lawyer told Mike to rush straight from hospital to court, doesn't matter what he was wearing as the judge want to put Mike in jail if he does not show up within 30min even due to bad health. Tom told the media not to blame Mike instead blame him (Tom) on this as it was a necessary measure at that time.

Media label Mike wearing jacket over pyjama weird, but I doubt they call the LV Spring 2009 which follow Mike's trend weird. Such hipocrite.
http://michaeljacksonstyle.blogspot.com/2009/07/clothes-mullet.html#comments
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:39 am

Lifeablast wrote:
Hi ladies, i'm late in this topic. I like all era, but my all time favourite is BAD era.

The photos of Michael in court where he looked all cute and making faces are from a court case in 2002 versus German concert promoter over a cancelled concert project. That's why he can be pulled funny faces like "why are you guys suing me for, let me see...hmmm....nope I did not sign the paper....duh!!! "

There were no cameras allowed inside the court during the 2005 infamous case if I'm not mistaken. He would not pull something like this during this case considering the seriousness of it which even took at toll on his health (the pyjamas photo).

You know what really pissed me off, is that stupid media stated how weird and crazy Mike is to come to court in pyjama. Tom Messerau (spelling?), Mike's lawyer told Mike to rush straight from hospital to court, doesn't matter what he was wearing as the judge want to put Mike in jail if he does not show up within 30min even due to bad health. Tom told the media not to blame Mike instead blame him (Tom) on this as it was a necessary measure at that time.

Media label Mike wearing jacket over pyjama weird, but I doubt they call the LV Spring 2009 which follow Mike's trend weird. Such hipocrite.
http://michaeljacksonstyle.blogspot.com/2009/07/clothes-mullet.html#comments

Yeah, I saw tt whole 2002 trail pics on the MJJ pics site... it was really hilarious.. Hee

Yeah, cameras were not allowed in for the 2005 trail, even ET had to get Eddie Moss to re-enact the trail moments for TV. Media ppl are always hypocrites especially when it comes to Michael, like tt issue over Michael sleeping in a hyperbaric oxygen therapy chamber & his vitiligo problem... stupid is what u call these ppl... & narrow-minded.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:47 pm

HISTORY ERA. Very Happy
But no, I don't fancy the gold pants.. Only him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Admin wrote:
HISTORY ERA. Very Happy

Ya, but he is even more sexy with that gold pants. Omg~ cheeky me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:40 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:
HISTORY ERA. Very Happy

aiyo, cat ar.. dun be shy la.. just admit like cindy.. lol.

no shy no shy, we all like him to be sexy.. Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:
HISTORY ERA. Very Happy

Haha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:
HISTORY ERA. Very Happy

Muwahahaha.. NO LEH! *still die die won't admit*
He may be sexy, but actually I did not notice the gold pants until some girls mentioned it on the internet. Very nooob me lor. hahaha
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:
HISTORY ERA. Very Happy

He may be sexy, but actually I did not notice the gold pants until some girls mentioned it on the internet. Very nooob me lor. hahaha

lol! no nooob, now u know the gold pants ma Smile Hee..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:14 am

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:
HISTORY ERA. Very Happy

lol.. never mind la.. we all knew what's in cat's mind. lolx..

like you, i actually din notice too. i focused more on his face.. haha.. Aw.. those eyes and lips.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Muwahaha.. I heard that there even fanclub for those goldpants? scary. HAHA.
Aiyoyo Star, *poke the bubble that is appearing on top of your head like those cartoons*. I can see you imagining yourself kissing those lips! Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:13 pm

LOL! The goldpants are super awesome! Very Happy
I think cause I liked shiny stuff before knowing abt Michael, so when I saw the gold pants, was like haaaaa awesome! Not afraid to wear full shiny stuff! Then found out he has alot of shiny shiny stuff Razz LOL

though, it does + to the sexiness... Razz heee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Aiyoyo Star, *poke the bubble that is appearing on top of your head like those cartoons*. I can see you imagining yourself kissing those lips! Razz

you sure its scary? i bet you joined le.. i caught you red-handed, you searched " goldpants fanclub" right? hoping to find one and you found it!

thanks cat, caught by you too.. wanted to laugh but i'm sure mummy will think i'm crazy smiling to the laptop.. Embarassed i'm blushing now.. *feeling so hot* lol.. don't like that leh.. michael is shy too.. peeping tom.. dun disturb us..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

you sure its scary? i bet you joined le.. i caught you red-handed, you searched " goldpants fanclub" right? hoping to find one and you found it!

thanks cat, caught by you too.. wanted to laugh but i'm sure mummy will think i'm crazy smiling to the laptop.. Embarassed i'm blushing now.. *feeling so hot* lol.. don't like that leh.. michael is shy too.. peeping tom.. dun disturb us..

Muwhahaa your post made me laugh too man! "goldpants fanclub" somemore. LOL! HAHAHAHA. Even if I find is also find for u one ma! Come on, no need to thank me, and you are welcome Laughing

OMG, that time I got caught smiling to the laptop.. I more worse, I literally broke out "HA HA HA!!" and my fater came into the room and said he thought I shen jing bing. (siao) Muwahaa...OMG, I got exposed peeping at you. Sshh..I'm the peeping cat. Very Happy Meow.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:15 am

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

Muwhahaa your post made me laugh too man! "goldpants fanclub" somemore. LOL! HAHAHAHA. Even if I find is also find for u one ma! Come on, no need to thank me, and you are welcome Laughing

OMG, that time I got caught smiling to the laptop.. I more worse, I literally broke out "HA HA HA!!" and my fater came into the room and said he thought I shen jing bing. (siao) Muwahaa...OMG, I got exposed peeping at you. Sshh..I'm the peeping cat. Very Happy Meow.

stop pushing la cat..just admit.. lol.. i'm more into black pants.. probably someone here had already joined the 'goldpants fanclub'.. or even the 'Grab crotch fanclub'.. wahaha..hee.. michael must be laughing at us..

din you feel that my'thanks' was sarcastic? it was supposed too.. i failed.. i never succeed in that..haha.. why do i always feel so warm in this thread.. lol..
but sometimes you cant help but laugh.. dun laugh will have internal injury one.. haha.. laughing can make you younger too!! ask your dad to laugh with you.. lol!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 am

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

cat from Tom & Jerry? Razz HAHAAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 am

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

cat from Tom & Jerry? Razz HAHAAHAHAHA

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Muwahaha.. Star, you made me laugh alot man:P HAHAHA
Ya, I FEEL SOOOO YOUNG NOW laughing. LOL.
Wa lao eh, Nat.. Don't tell people I from Tom and Jerry lah.. Like that I got exposed liao. SSSHH hahaha. That was supposed to be a secret!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Muwahaha.. Star, you made me laugh alot man:P HAHAHA
Ya, I FEEL SOOOO YOUNG NOW laughing. LOL.
Wa lao eh, Nat.. Don't tell people I from Tom and Jerry lah.. Like that I got exposed liao. SSSHH hahaha. That was supposed to be a secret!
LOL heee Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which era do you like the best!!!   Which era do you like the best!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which era do you like the best!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: My Favorite MJ's songs/albums-
Jump to: