Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Fans of Michael in Sg

Go down 
+4
Admin
icy55
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
8 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Fans of Michael in Sg Empty
PostSubject: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Are we really a dying species? Can we not ever get together as how the other fans of the world come together? Will ppl care enough & bother to play a part properly in keeping a Mj fan club going? Or will it crash & burn?

I need some answers.... anyone?
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Hmmm, for me I don't really have the time to do organizing, but I'm up for any activities as long as it dosen't clash with my schedule etc (:
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm

We will stand united forever and however long it takes to keep Michael's legacy alive. I am thinking of an initiative or maybe we can set up a fund, to raise money for the needy, like this, Michael's vision will forever live and this is something that we can all smile about.

I have some experience in fund-raising and have been doing it quite a number of times, if you guys are interested, maybe we can all come together and discuss the possibilities! =)
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:06 pm

icy55 wrote:
We will stand united forever and however long it takes to keep Michael's legacy alive. I am thinking of an initiative or maybe we can set up a fund, to raise money for the needy, like this, Michael's vision will forever live and this is something that we can all smile about.

I have some experience in fund-raising and have been doing it quite a number of times, if you guys are interested, maybe we can all come together and discuss the possibilities! =)

this sounds good. maybe for some children's charity like Michael would do? (:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Hi icy... the reason I posted this was the poor response tt a friend had gotten when she went all out to organise sth for fans, who had requested for an event to be organised... & then we were talking abt how fans here in Sg always keep talking abt doing stuff but when it finally happens, there's barely a soul to be found.

I would like to kick start sth but I don't wanna do sth tt has no support... I'm planning on writing to someone in-charge of a big arm of fan clubs to see if I can start one under their name umbrella for us here in SG... so I want to see what we will get frm other fans. Once that falls thru', we'll get the chance to do many things in the name of Michael's legacy.... charity causes, etc... I want us to have a name, be legit, where we can be trusted, where we're not just fans per se... but where we mean business in helping out whenever we can.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:30 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hi icy... the reason I posted this was the poor response tt a friend had gotten when she went all out to organise sth for fans, who had requested for an event to be organised... & then we were talking abt how fans here in Sg always keep talking abt doing stuff but when it finally happens, there's barely a soul to be found.

I would like to kick start sth but I don't wanna do sth tt has no support... I'm planning on writing to someone in-charge of a big arm of fan clubs to see if I can start one under their name umbrella for us here in SG... so I want to see what we will get frm other fans. Once that falls thru', we'll get the chance to do many things in the name of Michael's legacy.... charity causes, etc... I want us to have a name, be legit, where we can be trusted, where we're not just fans per se... but where we mean business in helping out whenever we can.

i totally agree, so that we're not like some scam or anything. I believe that strength in numbers is the most important in getting attention and forming a fan club is one of the portal, but maybe there are other options? I think starting a fan club for MJ here is not really going to work out as the hard core MJ fans era maybe too busy to participate, and what's left are students, including myself. I'm currently 21. PM me, maybe we can work something out together. =)
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:02 pm

skyenat wrote:
icy55 wrote:

this sounds good. maybe for some children's charity like Michael would do? (:

Yup something along that line! We are all meant for something greater than what we all now, at least this is what I had always believed in. We have the capability and capacity to initiate measures or improve the lives of others or even ours. So let's do something about it! =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 am

Aww.. Yes, I'm sure each and every one of us is able to keep his legacy alive if we play our part. As for the dying species, that can't be helped because its true that we have limited population of MJ fans here. And I agree that those hard core earlier era fans won't have time to participate. Sad
As for the moment, I and the other fans are going to organise a flashmob cum countdown party for all SG fans. I just pray hard that all will turn out well because our target amt of people is around 50 and above.
Feel free to drop me a msg too if you guys want to organise anything.. We will all try our best here together in keeping this legacy alive. Smile

cat
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:00 am

Admin wrote:
Aww.. Yes, I'm sure each and every one of us is able to keep his legacy alive if we play our part. As for the dying species, that can't be helped because its true that we have limited population of MJ fans here. And I agree that those hard core earlier era fans won't have time to participate. Sad
As for the moment, I and the other fans are going to organise a flashmob cum countdown party for all SG fans. I just pray hard that all will turn out well because our target amt of people is around 50 and above.
Feel free to drop me a msg too if you guys want to organise anything.. We will all try our best here together in keeping this legacy alive. Smile

cat

Cat, i've spoken to Sal.... contact her abt the flashmob thing because she wants to see things happen...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 am

icy55 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

i totally agree, so that we're not like some scam or anything. I believe that strength in numbers is the most important in getting attention and forming a fan club is one of the portal, but maybe there are other options? I think starting a fan club for MJ here is not really going to work out as the hard core MJ fans era maybe too busy to participate, and what's left are students, including myself. I'm currently 21. PM me, maybe we can work something out together. =)

Maybe at least with a fanclub, it's easier to get everything running in order, where we can put up events details, etc & ppl just go & check on there.... tt kinda stuff... sort of like a newletter to keep everyone in the loop, whether busy or not. Students or not, it don't matter... I'm a working adult & so are some others & we're just as gungho abt seeing us take off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:59 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

cat

Cat, i've spoken to Sal.... contact her abt the flashmob thing because she wants to see things happen...

Okay! I shall include her as part of the admin group in FB then. It would be nice to have more people coming together to organize this. I'm praying hard that this will be a successful one! Smile Btw, they may be a meetup next week for discussions on the flashmob.. If anyone here is interested to join us and be part of the organising committee, feel free to msg me.

Here's the FB page that would be updated abt our Flashmob:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:21 am

Hi all MJ fans Very Happy . Good that we finally have a fan club.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:53 am

Lifeablast wrote:

Ello Lifeablast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Lifeablast wrote:

Double Hello, lifeablast. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:40 am

It is me, Sal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:46 am

Reuters reports that "This Is It" has crossed the $200 million threshold after just two weeks in theaters, with overseas grosses vastly outstripping U.S. totals. $61 million in North America so far and more than $140 million internationally, with Japan among those leading the way at $27.2 million, followed by the U.K. at $14.3 million.
Yay!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:56 am

Lifeablast wrote:
It is me, Sal Very Happy

LOLX... finally u're here!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:57 am

Lifeablast wrote:
Reuters reports that "This Is It" has crossed the $200 million threshold after just two weeks in theaters, with overseas grosses vastly outstripping U.S. totals. $61 million in North America so far and more than $140 million internationally, with Japan among those leading the way at $27.2 million, followed by the U.K. at $14.3 million.
Yay!!!!!!!

Yep, I heard abt tt & Really happy TII did so well... as for our sales here in Sg, I won't wanna know... still, I was surprised tt the 8Days mag stated tt TII was the No. 1 movie over the wkend opening or sth... the numbers must be counting spirits... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Hi sal!! welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:45 am

Hi Stella Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:01 am

Hi Sal!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 am

Haha, ahh, I din know you are Sal! Razz Hello there! Nice to see you here. Smile

And yeah, 3 cheers for Michael for having such good results on the charts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Janet77

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:00 am

Feel free to drop me a msg too if you guys want to organise anything - Count me in too:)
Back to top Go down
iloveyouMJ

iloveyouMJ

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi, I am Natasha and I am from Singapore too. I'm a big fan of MJ and I just found out about this MJ tribute organization called Thrill the World. I don't know whether any of you have heard of it before but it is an organization where they are trying to get Moonwalkers all over the world to Dance to Thriller (simplified choreo of it) at the exact same time as a tribute to Michael. 

So far 6 continents have been participating and Singapore was involved once only (2011) so I'm trying to find more Singaporean MJ fans and I thought maybe you know some since you all have been on this forum longer than I did. 

Maybe you all could also help me spread the message to our fellow Singaporean Moonwalkers!. the next Thrill the World event will be next year October 25th. Let's do this for Michael! Very Happy (sorry for my bad english haha)

here's the link to the Thrill the World website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's all for L.O.V.E!♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans of Michael in Sg   Fans of Michael in Sg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fans of Michael in Sg
Page 1 of 1