Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sunsetdriver
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
sunsetdriver

MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Empty
PostSubject: MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone   MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When Robot Symphony alerted us to its upcoming iPhone debut, MeowWalker, we were prepared to dismiss it out of hand based only on the premise of combining Michael Jackson with the staple of lazy internet humor, cats. But instead of a tasteless cash-in, the trailer for the dance game (after the break) reveals what could turn out to be our, well, third favorite Michael Jackson-based game, right after the Genesis Moonwalker and the arcade Moonwalker. Sha-meow!

The gameplay is simple: tilt and swipe the phone to make a lanky, Thriller-jacketed feline perform MJ's signature dance moves to the tune of the Michael Jackson songs already on your phone. The addition of quirky animation and (especially) sound effects, which reimagine Michael's weird vocal tics as cat noises, result in something that we can't get enough of. Which means, according to the MJ canon, we haven't stopped watching the trailer.

More here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm so getting this when it comes out...
For those without an iphone... time to get one! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone   MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:02 am

OMG! This is so cool!! My 2 yr plan is almost up and am thinking of which phone to purchase... NOW THIS IS SO TEMPTING! That guy is genius man! Haha. Thanks for sharing this valuable information!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone   MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:11 am

lol that meowwalker poster ad looks cute reminds me of pink panther... thanks sunsetdriver! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Hikari94
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Hikari94

PostSubject: Re: MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone   MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:53 am

Wow, looks interesting. Since I don't have an iphone, I think I would definitely gettin this when it comes out... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone   MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Hee... so cute... but one thing I don't like abt the iphone is tt u can't use songs as ringtones unless u purchase an add-on Apple prog... tt's why I swapped back to using my old sony hp... I couldn't hear the ringtones, etc & I missed having to hear songs as my ringtones.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone   MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:49 pm

HUH, really ah? Oh no.. there goes my hope of getting an Iphone. I'm very choosy one. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone   MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Admin wrote:
HUH, really ah? Oh no.. there goes my hope of getting an Iphone. I'm very choosy one. Hahaha.

Yah Cat... my dad had passed on his old gen iphone to me & after a wk I gave up 'cos I wanted to hear songs as my ringtones... my friend said u had to pay a special prog & it cost her $18 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone   MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:24 am

Aiyo! Then all the more I should avoid getting one le.. Haha. Thanks for telling leh. If not, I will bang myself on the wall later on.
Back to top Go down
sunsetdriver
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
sunsetdriver

PostSubject: Re: MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone   MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:55 am

Actually there's a way to use songs as the ringtone of your choice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Requires a bit of tinkering (quite simple really) but I think it's worth doing seeing how the iphone is the best touch screen phone out there. I love it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone   MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MeowWalker - A dancing Michael Jackson cat game for iPhone
Page 1 of 1