Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Janet on ABC

Go down 
+3
momoqq
Admin
icy55
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:48 am

Janet finally willing to talk about herself and Michael... Here's the advert for it, hopefully we will have really some insightful views and comments to bring things to a closure.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 am

She resembles Michael a lot.. Seeing her makes me miss Michael so much. Sad Can't wait to listen to the interview!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 am

Admin wrote:
She resembles Michael a lot.. Seeing her makes me miss Michael so much. Sad Can't wait to listen to the interview!

*momo hugs cat*

me too baby... me too... Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:54 am

Admin wrote:

I saw a brief intro of it on ET early this morning... she seemed so lonely w/o her brother...
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:10 pm

her actions are very much like michael. Awww poor girl, she was Michael's little sister! He always got her back! But Michael will live through her! I'm very sure!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Yeah... It must have hurt ALOT to lose a brother, especially one like Michael. If I were her, I don't think I can handle that well. She's a strong lady, and I hope she continues to Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:39 am

Admin wrote:
Yeah... It must have hurt ALOT to lose a brother, especially one like Michael. If I were her, I don't think I can handle that well. She's a strong lady, and I hope she continues to Smile

She will.... she knows tt Michael will want her to continue... Janet was the closet ever to Michael.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:44 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

She will.... she knows tt Michael will want her to continue... Janet was the closet ever to Michael.

Yes! I think she is the only sibling who was with Michael all along, the one who had been true to him. LaToya and 'Jerkmaine' are just money grubbers, they are riding on the death of Michael to earn fast cash, and probably live in royalty for the rest of their lives! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 am

of all the jackson sisters i like janet the most. rebbie, the eldest of the sisters isn't that bad too, she's not completely bitten by the showbiz bug. can't stand la toya.

i dunno what do i think of his brothers.. is it true all of his siblings are after his money? too bad his father can't claim anything from michael.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:19 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
of all the jackson sisters i like janet the most. rebbie, the eldest of the sisters isn't that bad too, she's not completely bitten by the showbiz bug. can't stand la toya.

i dunno what do i think of his brothers.. is it true all of his siblings are after his money? too bad his father can't claim anything from michael.

I think at least La Toya and Jermaine are. For sure.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:40 am

I like Janet most too. Smile She's such a darling.
But regarding La Toya, there's this news that she once told the media that Michael was a pedophile and he had a "fetish" for kids? I'm not sure how true was that.. Just heard from my dad. But if that was true... Mad She's just too much!
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Admin wrote:
But regarding La Toya, there's this news that she once told the media that Michael was a pedophile and he had a "fetish" for kids? I'm not sure how true was that.. Just heard from my dad. But if that was true... Mad She's just too much!

Yup! That's true.. It was during the 1993 trail if I'm not wrong. And Michael still forgave her...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 pm

well, I guess we can really see that Janet's true to Michael... the rest kinda have question marks here and there about them... =X
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:29 pm

skyenat wrote:
well, I guess we can really see that Janet's true to Michael... the rest kinda have question marks here and there about them... =X

Michael had said "She (Janet) was always a tomboy. She has been my best friend in the family for the longest time. That's why it killed me to see her go off and get married. We did everything together. We shared the same interests, the same sense of humour. ... It was great being with Janet because we didn't have to worry that one of us wouldn't like something. We liked the same things. We'd sometimes read to each other. She was like my twin.... When Janet was around and I wasn't working on something, we'd be inseparable. But I knew we'd eventually develop separate interests add attachments. It was ineviatable."

Such was their close relationship...
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Michael had said "She (Janet) was always a tomboy. She has been my best friend in the family for the longest time. That's why it killed me to see her go off and get married. We did everything together. We shared the same interests, the same sense of humour. ... It was great being with Janet because we didn't have to worry that one of us wouldn't like something. We liked the same things. We'd sometimes read to each other. She was like my twin.... When Janet was around and I wasn't working on something, we'd be inseparable. But I knew we'd eventually develop separate interests add attachments. It was ineviatable."

Awww.. I want Michael to be my big brother! He's takes care of his little sister! Janet is the only sibling who's younger than hm, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:07 pm

icy55 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yup! That's true.. It was during the 1993 trail if I'm not wrong. And Michael still forgave her...

sh*t man. How could she say this kind of stuff to the media about her brother?! That was too much!

And yeah, Janet and Michael seemed pretty close together.. I would kill to be his sister too! Haha.... Smile The Grammy Awards I saw on the DVD is super heartwarming..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:19 pm

icy55 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Awww.. I want Michael to be my big brother! He's takes care of his little sister! Janet is the only sibling who's younger than hm, am I right?

There's Randy too...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:26 pm

icy55 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Randy's younger than him too.. but looking at vids and stuff Janet seems cuter Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:31 am

Hahaha yeah! Janet's cute! I think that Randy and Michael looked quite alike when they were young. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:48 am

Admin wrote:
Hahaha yeah! Janet's cute! I think that Randy and Michael looked quite alike when they were young. Hahaha.

Yup! i agree, i kinda get mixed up between the both of them!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:07 pm

icy55 wrote:
Admin wrote:

haha yeah, but can tell a lil more from Michael's smile Very Happy to me that is haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:10 pm

skyenat wrote:
icy55 wrote:
Admin wrote:

haha yeah, but can tell a lil more from Michael's smile Very Happy to me that is haha

Yep, Michael had tt electrifying smile frm young Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Haha ya! Smile Just like this photo. I thought that was Randy at first until my friend told me its Michael. *embarrassed*

Janet on ABC 10219a10

But he definitely stood out from his brothers in the process of growing up.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:00 pm

hahahaha & he's wearing RED already! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Haha ya! Smile Just like this photo. I thought that was Randy at first until my friend told me its Michael. *embarrassed*

Janet on ABC 10219a10

But he definitely stood out from his brothers in the process of growing up.

tt's definitely Michael 100%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janet on ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janet on ABC   Janet on ABC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janet on ABC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next