Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:24 pm

My part, yes... LOLx
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
My part, yes... LOLx

Maybe not as bad as u said Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
My part, yes... LOLx

LOLX... I have 4 left-feet when dancing.... can't even keep timing too... LOLX
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:34 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
My part, yes... LOLx

LOLX... I have 4 left-feet when dancing.... can't even keep timing too... LOLX

lol! Go Trinix Go!! U can do it cheers
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Is time for bed!! I will check back again tomorrow Smile Good nite everyone. Bye~ Sweet dreamz....!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 pm

haha.. trinix.. you always try to scare us but it always turn out fine.. so i wont believe you this time! haha.. i think i'll be worse if i'm there!! lol.. with more practice and more michael in mind, you can do it! heehee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:41 pm

goodnight cindy!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Star wrote:
haha.. trinix.. you always try to scare us but it always turn out fine.. so i wont believe you this time! haha.. i think i'll be worse if i'm there!! lol.. with more practice and more michael in mind, you can do it! heehee

But really, man... My dance instructor used to say I danced like a sports person... so rough... LOLX
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Star wrote:

Btw.. I really envy people who can dance like Michael. I have never dare to dance to Michael songs in front of the mirror Rolling Eyes Cause the beats are fast.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Star wrote:
goodnight cindy!!

Goodnight Star.. I will be Back tomorrow Razz Hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Btw.. I really envy people who can dance like Michael. I have never dare to dance to Michael songs in front of the mirror Rolling Eyes Cause the beats are fast.

Michael's too fast to catch... I see him & just go Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:47 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

wahaha.. yup.. imagine you are him.. then maybe one day, poof! you can do it! lol..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:48 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

lol! Everytime when i watch Flashmob from fans all around the world, especially groups with many people but they can still move nicely i was like Oh man.........
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:53 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

lol! Everytime when i watch Flashmob from fans all around the world, especially groups with many people but they can still move nicely i was like Oh man.........

wahaha.. ya right! i'm amazed by the coordination they had! i'm sure they practise alot at home and got themselves ready for any flashmob on the street if they ever meet one..

i tot you are sleeping cindy? can bear to leave us right? haha
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:53 pm

i mean you cant bear to leave right? lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

wahaha.. yup.. imagine you are him.. then maybe one day, poof! you can do it! lol..

Nah, I can no way be able to imagine I'm Michael... not in his league.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 pm

haha.. jiayou!! i'm turning in too!! goodnight!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:02 am

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

wahaha.. ya right! i'm amazed by the coordination they had! i'm sure they practise alot at home and got themselves ready for any flashmob on the street if they ever meet one..

lol! Ya, I'm addicted to the forum Razz Hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:55 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:14 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

cheers

Hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

cheers
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:07 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

cheers
cheers cheers

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:08 am

no shy no shy.. we are all the same.. my bf is watching me.. lol..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 am

Star wrote:
no shy no shy.. we are all the same.. my bf is watching me.. lol..

lol! :X
Back to top Go down
Angie ♥ MJ
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Angie ♥ MJ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:04 am

Good afternoon guys..i have a video to show yours...
MJ fans went to forest lawn to celebrate X'mas with Michael..
I cried like hell....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bAfNR4ZPo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: