Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:23 pm

yea, that's sure a long 6 parts. but it's worth a listen.
hahaha. the workload you have, i can understand that.
rmbr to take a goodie rest as much as you can. ;D
you too. sleep well. gdnite. =))
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:45 pm

hey mj fans!! hehe! so happy we finally have a forum! cheers!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Hey, Kenshee! Very Happy I'm happy you found us too! Haha. Welcome to our family! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:51 pm

haha yeah, thanks for all your effort for making this happen catherine! let us all spread loves to this forum and times ahead...gdnite.
Back to top Go down
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Shinsaku

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm

hi all mj fans out there!....nice to meet ya all...i'm happy theres a forum of MJ here in SG n a big thankz to joo catherine...for gathering us all in this forum i hope we can keep MJs spirit alive together n forever.....=)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Hey Kenshee and Shinsaku, you guys are most welcome! Laughing Having to see more lovely MJ fans like you here is indeed a pleasure! I will constantly try to promote this site to spread the love for all MJ fans... I love you
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Welcome the new friends into the MJ Love-Peace fold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:10 pm

a bigbig HI! to the new fans around! =D *waves*
& we shall giv catherine a helpin hand to promote this wonderland as well! ;D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Hahaha.
Aww, thanks so much! This forum will not exist without you guys! jocolor The last I checked, the official Singapore fanclub owned by other fans had closed down. Not sure for wha reason though, but its okay.. All of us here will help continue this legacy! Smile

I love youu! I love you
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:31 pm

haha. ♥️ u more, as wad michael wld also have said. ;D
probably nobody cld keep the website running, maybe? hmmmmm =S
his legacy will live on for decades & generations to come. =)
Back to top Go down
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Shinsaku

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 pm

hey..trinixdeangelov n geraldine_okl *waves back at joo* its a pleasure to meet u guys..(:
thx for the welcome! glad i could joined :> what u said there geraldine is so true...
whenever u listen to mj songs u could feel the soul of him...whenever u watch his music videos u couldn't help but lookin at how unique he is...whenever he moves to the beat of the music it was as if he wasn't human...whenever he sings u juz couldn't stop hearing to his beautiful angelic voice...whenever he does his signature move 'the moonwalk' he blew every1 away...so hes spirit, inspiration n through his music michael will always live on in our hearts forever...n he'll always be loved.
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:18 am

well anyway peeps here we can say what we want.. Catherine u gotta be carefrul on what u say on Sony's THIS IS IT FB page.. they own it you know.. you don wanna kena flagged to FB.

besides we know that MJ's death is not jus so simple as politics and big biznesses are at stake here.. watch youtube.. see all the interviews and esp the topic on Michael vs the Illuminatis (not the actual title) and you will see how some of his loyal fans have caught what MJ been trying to say

You will see evidence in MJ's THEY DON CARE ABOUT US, MV where he danced in front of a wall that has a drawn eye (singing these lyrics - kick me, hate you can never trash me)

illuminatis are a secret underground society which is no longer underground or secret cos they are so open abt it now. Jay Z, Rihanna, Beyonce are part of them.. to be exact - devil worshippers... a very old pagan religion
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:32 am

hmmm I've read about that stuff, but it's abit freaky though. Don't wanna get too much into it, but can someone explain the eye on the wall thing? It supposed to be a seal of protection if I'm not wrong? Just don't wanna misinterpret stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:07 am

the eye is not a seal of protection but the signs of the freemasons/illuminatis

u can see this "evil" eye on the back of the american dollar, a landscape in Australia, and many many places...

In USA Georgia u can check on wikipedia for Georgia Stones and you will see exactly what is written concerning them and such things.

The eye is usually one and in a pyramid.. this is the old pagan religion of the pharoahs of egypt, a form of satanic worship

so u watch again the MV for THEY DON CARE ABT US & HEAR what MJ sang when he stood in front of that symbol... oh lady gaga also one of them..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:38 am

So technically he's singing that line to them? Ahh a lil confused, but wanna know still. Yeah I know what that symbol look like, though wonder why it's on the dollar note also..
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:51 am

cos richard nixon took the whole world off the standard of GOLD in 1971 w/o getting approval from Congress and thus changed the whole world into a FIAT world of printing paper money...

This paper money we're using is called FIAT currency.. it's the conspiracy of the Uber rich and the politicians and govts of the world.. there was NO inflation or inflation wud cross out/balance out in the olden days BEFORE 1971...

today u work hard, pay more for the same damn thing = inflation = hidden tax of the govt..

now can u see the politics coming out??? if i talk some more ah, someone might get pissed w me if they are one of those ppl who signed up here and wanna act as spies for their organisations...
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:55 am

the media is a tool of the govt and controlled by the govt..
in USA, the racial discrimination issue is very real..
Michael spoke up against the breaking down of the family unit due to MATERIALISM..
ON TV everyday u r being bombarded by creations of FALSE things that "you must have"

u can check youtube on Michael speaking out against it and also tommy mottola of SONY Entertainment cancelling his Invincible album's promo cos Michael was being cheated.. he had to tour in order to make back the money that was supposed to be his from this album...

Check out Geraldine's link to youtube where Sony's execs spoke up.

Tommy is now EX CEO... he was also EX husband of Mariah Carey... can u see it now?
besides MJ's ATV catalogue is worth 100s of millions by now... ie the rights to royalties, distribution etc etc

it's all abt the bizness, the darkness of it all mate...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 am

inluVwU wrote:
well anyway peeps here we can say what we want.. Catherine u gotta be carefrul on what u say on Sony's THIS IS IT FB page.. they own it you know.. you don wanna kena flagged to FB.

besides we know that MJ's death is not jus so simple as politics and big biznesses are at stake here.. watch youtube.. see all the interviews and esp the topic on Michael vs the Illuminatis (not the actual title) and you will see how some of his loyal fans have caught what MJ been trying to say

You will see evidence in MJ's THEY DON CARE ABOUT US, MV where he danced in front of a wall that has a drawn eye (singing these lyrics - kick me, hate you can never trash me)

illuminatis are a secret underground society which is no longer underground or secret cos they are so open abt it now. Jay Z, Rihanna, Beyonce are part of them.. to be exact - devil worshippers... a very old pagan religion

Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.

I don't think they exactly worship the Devil per se, just that the organisation is one tt's rather shadowy & secret with tons of conspiracies... Even Barak Obama has been said to be a member along with Winston Churchill, the Bush family, Barack Obama, the Rothschild family, David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Apparently, there are 2 grps of Illuminati - One, a benevolent secret society who wants to bring peace and harmony to this world by helping to bring back freedom to the people & the other is the super-rich Power Elite with an ambition to create a slave society... So as u can see, it is not abt devil worship but abt the control of mankind.
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 am

who do u think rules the world right now?

do a more extensive search of them on youtube and also google mate... u bet the judge of it
cos i cant possibly tell u ALL i know of them... too long for discussion here...

U wud also find the EYE on MJ's dangerous cover(bottom right) & also in youtube has MJ's fans in US who know what MJ is referring to..

take a good look at MJ's dangerous album's art cover.. what is he saying...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:40 am

So if its members are Jay-Z, Beyonce, etc... as u have mentioned & even Barak Obama, then they're devil worshippers? Isn't that again like being judgmental abt ppl because all that's the supposed facts are again taken frm the Media? I think the world is already as depressive as it is, so I'm gonna skip tt part... life's too short, anyway, Illuminati or not
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:51 am

Angel, i agree the truth is depressing... do skip if u don wanna know further... i brought it up cos MJ was fighting against them...

no intend to cause unhappiness... some ppl r interested and they shud be given a chance to know what is going on...

what I know aint just from the media..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 am

I think my reply to ur msg made it clear, it's not abt causing unhappiness so relax... i'm just merely saying stuff... & anyways, this is supposed to be the member welcome page so let's leave other stuff in the other threads Smile
Back to top Go down
sunsetdriver
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
sunsetdriver

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:00 am

Great job on taking the initiative to create this page Catherine! I still have a problem trying to change my avatar. It seems admin has to enable it? From the FAQ - "It is up to the board administrator to enable avatars and they have a choice over the way in which avatars can be made available."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi, sunsetdriver! Welcome to our family! cheers
Oh, regarding the avatar,no worries. I had already enabled everything during the creation of this page. Smile
What you have to do is to click on the Profile tab on top of the navigation bar, and look to the right side. There are a few options, and one of them is called Avatars
Just click on it and you will be able to upload your own avatar, or choose one from the gallery which I have set up for you guys. Very Happy
Don't worry, feel free to ask me again if you face any problem yeah! Wink Hope to see you around soon!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:17 pm

flower *waves to sunsetdriver* welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: