Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Hey everyone,

Check out the SISTIC site. ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are currently having MJ tribute concert sales! Anyone interested to go? Its performed by one of the greatest MJ impersonators, JOBY ROGERS.

The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Joby1
DATE
15 Dec 2009
Tue, 8pm

DURATION
Approx 2 hrs

INTERVAL Approx 15 mins

VENUES
Singapore Indoor Stadium

TICKET PRICE (Exclude Booking Fee)
Standard - S$80, S$60, S$40

Please add to above price $3 Booking Fee per ticket for tickets above $20 and $1 Booking Fee per ticket for tickets $20 and below. Charges include GST where applicable.
Click for Seat Plan
ADMISSION RULES
No admission for infant in arms and child aged below 6 years old. Child 6 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission.

Age Restrictions
Seated Area (Arena, Terrace & Balcony seats) – 6 years old and above.
Standing Area (Pen A & Pen B) – 12 years old and above

* No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
lisa

lisa

The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi! I've registered!

I don't mind going if there's a nce group of us going, it'll be fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Hey Lisa!
Welcome to the forum! Smile Yeah, if enough fans here agree to it, we can make this into our fanclub outing. Smile I believe it will be fun too! cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:02 pm

If I'm not in London, I'll probably check it out... I'm saving so hard to get myself to London to catch the MJ exhibition... wish me luck Very Happy

"Before you judge me, try hard to love me... Look within your heart then ask.... Have you seen my childhood?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Wow, trinixdeangelov! It will be so amazing to be able to catch the MJ exhibition in London.
*sighs dreamily away* Oh yes, Good luck in saving up! I do hope that you will be able to go! And if you do, remember to take lots of photos back for us okay! What a Face
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Thnx for the gd luck head's up Very Happy I read on their site tt photography is prohibited but I'll definitely sneak some shots in... how not too Razz I'm so excited just thinking abt it...

as Michael said "I believe in wishes & in a person's ability to make a wish come true.... & a wish is more than a wish, it's a goal. It's something your conscious & subconscious can help make reality." So I'm banking hard on tt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:30 am

*thumbs up*
I believe you will not be the only one who will be sneaking some shots in! =p That is something sooo hard to resist.
I like the quote about what Michael had said. Its so true and inspirational. I believe this wish of yours to London will come true! Who knows, maybe you will have a chance to visit Neverland in future too. (I heard they are re-opening Neverland an exhibition.. Not sure if its true?)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:51 am

it'll be awesome if they kept Neverland the same way Graceland is being kept... untouched!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:14 am

Hopefully they do! Though like they took everything out D< I hope they can put it all back nearlyyy the way it was lol Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:16 am

We fans should start a petition... then again, I think it's harder with Neverland 'cos of the surrounding neighbours right? I think I read before that some of 'em had issues abt having Neverland become like Graceland...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 am

guys... so who's going for this concert? Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 am

I'll be there in spirit... will send my love & Michael's frm chilly London!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I'll be there in spirit... will send my love & Michael's frm chilly London!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS   The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert - By MJ Impersonator JOBY ROGERS
Page 1 of 1