Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)

Go down 
+6
momoqq
trinixdeangelov
Star
radyalovesmjj
Admin
skyenat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
yanglovesmj

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:35 am

dersheys wrote:
skyenat wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
skyenat wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
i dunno but it feels so real. i couldnt stop crying when i read the message. i hope its true.. i miss michael so much.. i really do.. i cant stop thinking about him.. the message is so real i was shaking as i read it

I miss him too, think most of the fans till now also can't get over it. But yang, don't cry ok. At least now you have us to share your thoughts for MJ, a place where you are able to find fans talk crazily about him. You are not alone. Must take care of yourself Smile

thanks buddy. its nice to have fellow sg fans here. thats a very sincere msg. Smile sometimes its ok, the msg sparked the sorrow, i dont listen to certain MJ's songs cos they have the same effect. he is so different from other celebrities, i've never been so crazy over a celebrity before lol, only to him. thanks again

I think alot of us feel that way too. Skip certain songs etc... Though when I first saw the msg, it resonated with me so I had to post it yeah... I just hope he's happy where he is now...

yeah!! it's just natural reaction cos later i will become too emo. my mom will ask me i dunno how to answer. i rmb my mom watching the news, theres a girl crying over MJ, my mom just thought its ridiculous but she doesnt know her daughter does that too. so i cant say i cry over MJ
mmmmm...I think alot of us have the same prob with the parents as well... for me I usually lock my room door.. so not so bad. If sad stuff halfway ppl knock, gotta use my acting skills =/

i have that problem too (: my mum already thinks im crazy .. yeah i guess that's why this forum is where we can share and pour out our feelings. i would try not to cry in front of them too.. probably because they would even believe more so about me being exaggerating-ly obsessed. tongue

exactly! my studies got worse, my mom blame it on MJ cos i m too crazy over him. so now if i want to buy MJ stuff have to secretly buy, or she'll stop me. anyone here bought some MJ related books?
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:46 am

so we are all not alone.. =) really hard to hide cos sometimes you just get too excited over stuff about michael and want to tell someone. people around me always give that ' are you crazy look' when they knew i'm a fan of michael.

i usually keep all the sad thoughts and cry in bed in the night..

i bought moonwalk.. hee.. well, but i have to read it secretly in my room. so it took me some time to finish. Mum will be mad if she knew i bought it.. =( and the cds too..
Back to top Go down
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
yanglovesmj

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:57 am

Star wrote:
so we are all not alone.. =) really hard to hide cos sometimes you just get too excited over stuff about michael and want to tell someone. people around me always give that ' are you crazy look' when they knew i'm a fan of michael.

i bought moonwalk.. hee.. well, but i have to read it secretly in my room. so it took me some time to finish. Mum will be mad if she knew i bought it.. =( and the cds too..

lol i've bought moonwalk too. my mom already told me i m crazy, but who cares. i was wondering why there's only a few live concerts cds selling. til now, i've only watched the Munich, Bucharest and Japan concert. so waste, especially there's no SG concert
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:18 am

yanglovesmj wrote:
Star wrote:

lol i've bought moonwalk too. my mom already told me i m crazy, but who cares. i was wondering why there's only a few live concerts cds selling. til now, i've only watched the Munich, Bucharest and Japan concert. so waste, especially there's no SG concert

my mum said there is when he had his in sg but i think its limited cos the market in sg is small.. i love the concerts.. such a pity that i've never got to see a live one. my mum said i need a shrink.. that's so hurting.. hai.. but want can they do? we all still love michael.. hee..
Back to top Go down
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
yanglovesmj

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:05 am

Star wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
Star wrote:

my mum said there is when he had his in sg but i think its limited cos the market in sg is small.. i love the concerts.. such a pity that i've never got to see a live one. my mum said i need a shrink.. that's so hurting.. hai.. but want can they do? we all still love michael.. hee..

there is?!?! my gosh.. i know he celebrated his bday at sg during his concert.. i would be so glad to buy his concert in sg. sian.. ur mum is very straightforward lol. no choice i already helpless now, i guess see a shrink oso cant help
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:47 am

yanglovesmj wrote:
Star wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
Star wrote:

there is?!?! my gosh.. i know he celebrated his bday at sg during his concert.. i would be so glad to buy his concert in sg. sian.. ur mum is very straightforward lol. no choice i already helpless now, i guess see a shrink oso cant help

ya. she was.. but my parents were into mike when they were in their teens too.. maybe thats how teens react to their idols. dun really blame her but i thought she would understand cos she was once like us..
if i'm there at the concert, i will make a cake and give him a gift and hug him.. give him a big kiss too.. but i'm too small at that time.. hee.. still glad that i once know this wonderful great guy.. just love him to bits...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Star wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
Star wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
Star wrote:

ya. she was.. but my parents were into mike when they were in their teens too.. maybe thats how teens react to their idols. dun really blame her but i thought she would understand cos she was once like us..
if i'm there at the concert, i will make a cake and give him a gift and hug him.. give him a big kiss too.. but i'm too small at that time.. hee.. still glad that i once know this wonderful great guy.. just love him to bits...

Wow! you're quite lucky, I mean, that your parents were into Mike.. My parents weren't ever into into music.. I mean, they arn't a fan of any or was like hardcore fan kinda thing.. like just listen if songs play on radio etc. While music and dance is like my whole life to me... so I guess half the time difficult for them to relate.

So far I don't have books... Or rather my books have not arrived! LOL. I bought the Opus & the Treasures book. Want to get Moonwalk & Dancing The Dream soon. But first I wanna collect the list of still-in-print CDs of his that I want.. Slowly fill up my wants list Razz heeee.
I had to fake about the price of the Opus though... Told parents when I bought it preorder price was 160sgd =X Opus is too big to hide! So I can't escape D< 13x18 inch....
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:42 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
Star wrote:
yanglovesmj wrote:
Star wrote:

Wow! you're quite lucky, I mean, that your parents were into Mike.. My parents weren't ever into into music.. I mean, they arn't a fan of any or was like hardcore fan kinda thing.. like just listen if songs play on radio etc. While music and dance is like my whole life to me... so I guess half the time difficult for them to relate.

So far I don't have books... Or rather my books have not arrived! LOL. I bought the Opus & the Treasures book. Want to get Moonwalk & Dancing The Dream soon. But first I wanna collect the list of still-in-print CDs of his that I want.. Slowly fill up my wants list Razz heeee.
I had to fake about the price of the Opus though... Told parents when I bought it preorder price was 160sgd =X Opus is too big to hide! So I can't escape D< 13x18 inch....

My mum likes beat it alot and dad is really into billie jean.. he knows the moonwalk.. but haha.. lack of practice, he cant do that well now..lol. i think they still admire Michael alot, his talent and his humanity.. but guess now they are older and has other things to worry for, so they are not so into Mike. thats why they feel that we youngsters are TOO obssessed!! they are not hard core fans too.. they din buy any of his cds though they once tot of going to the concert.. lol.. amybe they are just more conservative to show.. *shrug shoulders*

haha.. ya.. its so so big! When will it arrive? so excited for you and trinix. hee.. i wanted to buy more books too.. but pockets are going to have big holes.. saving and buying bit by bit.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Ppl who aren't fans will never understand our love towards Michael... it goes beyond the love for family, partner, friends & pop interests... the love that we have for Michael is just like him, simply one of a kind & unless u are also a fan, u can never know, fathom or understand the way in which Michael has touched each & every one of us.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:26 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Ppl who aren't fans will never understand our love towards Michael... it goes beyond the love for family, partner, friends & pop interests... the love that we have for Michael is just like him, simply one of a kind & unless u are also a fan, u can never know, fathom or understand the way in which Michael has touched each & every one of us.

Smile
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:40 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
ohh coool! It's at my friend's place. Waiting for her to get it to me first lol. ahhhh CANT WAIT! OMG OMG OMG!

Yeah. But I think, if ppl are even fans of an artist, they might understand a lil more, like how they like their artist etc... Though of course Michael is special.. I kinda wish my parents would listen to some music as fans.. Even if it's old music... sigh. I guess that's why when I know like ppl's parents at least are/was a fan of any artist I think it's super cool!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:03 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
ohh coool! It's at my friend's place. Waiting for her to get it to me first lol. ahhhh CANT WAIT! OMG OMG OMG!

Yeah. But I think, if ppl are even fans of an artist, they might understand a lil more, like how they like their artist etc... Though of course Michael is special.. I kinda wish my parents would listen to some music as fans.. Even if it's old music... sigh. I guess that's why when I know like ppl's parents at least are/was a fan of any artist I think it's super cool!

yup.. how i wished my parents were more open about their love for michael then we will have a cool time discussing about him.. imagine the whole family is Michael jackson fans.. damn cool...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yup.. how i wished my parents were more open about their love for michael then we will have a cool time discussing about him.. imagine the whole family is Michael jackson fans.. damn cool...
Yeah! omg! Very Happy Like I know a family that likes another musician that I like, like super cool parents + 3 kids XD But bad side is if only have one (of like special stuff etc) they'll have to fight over it hahahahahaha XD but super cute man!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:10 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yeah! omg! Very Happy Like I know a family that likes another musician that I like, like super cool parents + 3 kids XD But bad side is if only have one (of like special stuff etc) they'll have to fight over it hahahahahaha XD but super cute man!

thats so cool!! interesting.. so do they have a special section of their house for that idol of theirs? can share their collectibles.. lol.. in future, kids fight for such collectibles instead of insurance and property.. wahaha..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

thats so cool!! interesting.. so do they have a special section of their house for that idol of theirs? can share their collectibles.. lol.. in future, kids fight for such collectibles instead of insurance and property.. wahaha..
Yeah they do, a section & a wall... I think the wall is filling up... must ask them to take pics and update me! Haha (: They're from the US though, I guess maybe in US not so bad, cause more adults listen to english music ba =/
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:19 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yeah they do, a section & a wall... I think the wall is filling up... must ask them to take pics and update me! Haha (: They're from the US though, I guess maybe in US not so bad, cause more adults listen to english music ba =/

yup! true.. my parents are more into HK singers. but they dun buy their cds or collectibles too.. i tot of having a painting of michael on the wall of my future house! hee.. i will persuade my future husband to allow me to do it..haha..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yup! true.. my parents are more into HK singers. but they dun buy their cds or collectibles too.. i tot of having a painting of michael on the wall of my future house! hee.. i will persuade my future husband to allow me to do it..haha..
I see..yeah like idk, most parents don't buy stuff also. not fun! haha, but at least you parents approve of Michael to some extent ba... big barrier crossed alrdy. lol. I'm trying to inch it into mine Razz I think only my sis might follow ba... haha she's same age as Prince! XD oooh cool! I'm gonna fill my room up with MJ posters by early next year Razz gotta slowly collect the ones I want Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Parents who are also fans of who their kids like are a gem in a million... I would wanna be tt kind of parent but not if they're into too sugar poppy music... sorry my "kids"!! Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:01 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Parents who are also fans of who their kids like are a gem in a million... I would wanna be tt kind of parent but not if they're into too sugar poppy music... sorry my "kids"!! Razz
yeah man! super lucky kids! hahahahah lol!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:27 am

Actually before Michael Death, my mum don't really know who Michael is. After Michael have left us, i told my mum a lot about him. I even force my mum to watch his Dvds cause Michael was truly a very great entertainer and performance, his talent should be made known to everyone. Now my mum is also a fan of Michael, but is a small fan. Not Bad, i manage to influent her. Hee.. At least now we have 1 common interest. I remember two of us went to watch TII on Oct. My mum still told me: Wow..... Michael performance was so HOT!!! After i heard what my mum said, i can't stop laughing. I still told her the air-con is so cold, she said she feel Hot instead of cold Very Happy And some of my collectible were actually bought by my mum Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:13 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Actually before Michael Death, my mum don't really know who Michael is. After Michael have left us, i told my mum a lot about him. I even force my mum to watch his Dvds cause Michael was truly a very great entertainer and performance, his talent should be made known to everyone. Now my mum is also a fan of Michael, but is a small fan. Not Bad, i manage to influent her. Hee.. At least now we have 1 common interest. I remember two of us went to watch TII on Oct. My mum still told me: Wow..... Michael performance was so HOT!!! After i heard what my mum said, i can't stop laughing. I still told her the air-con is so cold, she said she feel Hot instead of cold Very Happy And some of my collectible were actually bought by my mum Razz

Wow, tt's really nice.... ur mum's really open abt things Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:26 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

o.. thats so good.. my mum dun mind watching michael dvds too.. sometimes she's the one who suggest to watch them.. but i think she is a small fan too.. more of admiration than love. so she never understand why we are so obsessed..she is just contradicting so i give up arguing.. lol.. but it feels great to have someone to have the same interest.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

o.. thats so good.. my mum dun mind watching michael dvds too.. sometimes she's the one who suggest to watch them.. but i think she is a small fan too.. more of admiration than love. so she never understand why we are so obsessed..she is just contradicting so i give up arguing.. lol.. but it feels great to have someone to have the same interest.. =)

Smile
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 pm

heheheh.. my mum probably loves only the song 'Beat It' Razz That time I was playing my playlist and the song played while my mum came in to sweep the floor, and she kind of swayed to the beat and laughed and said ' hen hao ting hor! ' haahah felt kind of happy then. Very Happy My dad too, he says he recognizes it from their childhood.. they get excited sometimes when i play michael's songs because they relate it back to when they were young heeh..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:02 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Ya, to us is love but to my mum is admire Very Happy Guess my mum just can't stand the way i spend on the collection. Cause sometime i buy without thinking Razz Then after i bought it, i would show her and said "nice hor" then she will say "bi shi hao lor". i would say wow... lucky i bought it Razz So subsequently when i bought something new she didn't say anything. She said used to it liao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)   Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael's msg to us (not sure if you'll believe, but please take a look!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Messages to Michael Jackson-
Jump to: