Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

A local forum which i came across...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

A local forum which i came across... Empty
PostSubject: A local forum which i came across...   A local forum which i came across... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

reading thru their posts, pissed me off badly... haiz!

sorry cat, please remove if it is unappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A local forum which i came across...   A local forum which i came across... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:44 am

OMG.... These people.. have better nothing to do than hate a person they've never known.

Its alright, we shall leave the link here to show others the COMPARISON between how much he was LOVED to being HATED. Very Happy
Its a drastic comparison! Because apparently MILLIONS, or BILLIONS of people around the love him.. and only a few thousand hate him. (I saw it on FB) Whats a thousand as compared to billion? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: A local forum which i came across...   A local forum which i came across... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:50 am

Admin wrote:
OMG.... These people.. have better nothing to do than hate a person they've never known.

Its alright, we shall leave the link here to show others the COMPARISON between how much he was LOVED to being HATED. Very Happy
Its a drastic comparison! Because apparently MILLIONS, or BILLIONS of people around the love him.. and only a few thousand hate him. (I saw it on FB) Whats a thousand as compared to billion? Very Happy

sooo Shocked !!! pissed off!
*momo wacks her cane around... and puffer into the dangerous ultimate puffer fish*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A local forum which i came across...   A local forum which i came across... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:42 am

Who the fu#% are they to judge someone whom they've not known before... tt stupid "international" dude's probably a wanking gay himself... u don't know a person u golly shut the fu$% up... WHO DIED & MADE 'EM GOD??? %$#&*@#$%*%@#$&@%%##&*$@$%^^&%$$#%@@$##%^#$*&?!!#$%##%^$%$#%#%#
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: A local forum which i came across...   A local forum which i came across... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:16 am

relax trinix! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A local forum which i came across...   A local forum which i came across... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:26 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hmph
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A local forum which i came across...   A local forum which i came across... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 am

wah.... this is the first and only time i wanted to curse so much.. *roar* damn irritating... they are the ones who are sick! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A local forum which i came across...   A local forum which i came across... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:37 am

Star wrote:
wah.... this is the first and only time i wanted to curse so much.. *roar* damn irritating... they are the ones who are sick! Evil or Very Mad

Yeah man... & these are the ppl who encourage the media to do the sh*t they do.... they probably say we're stupid & dumb for supporting Michael but they can go suck eggs for all I care Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A local forum which i came across...   A local forum which i came across... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A local forum which i came across...
Page 1 of 1