Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Empty
PostSubject: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:51 pm

As much as I love to get major signs frm u, my dearest Applehead
I'm gonna have to ask for a pause of those major signs tt come to me when I'm out in shops & stores.

Applehead, pls pause ur big major signs to me frm now until April 1st because a) I seriously need to recover frm all tt spending I've been doing whenever I get signs frm u..
Yes, I'm just as weak as u with regards to shopping... heck, we're so darn similar, the only difference is the "yoohoo" bits..

So my dearest Applehead, if u're up there reading our msgs to u,
Pls remember to help me out here... hold a pause on all ur major signs to me when I'm out in shops & stores... u can definitely still keep coming into my dreams & popping up once in a while thru the radio but shopping-wise, a pause is in dire need.

Still loving u & thinking of u always,
Love,
Egghead
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Very Happy you are cute trinix.. everyone was hoping to get signs and you are requesting fro a break..

as cute as mike.. lol..

elvis is competing with michael through me... wahaha..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 am

Star wrote:
Very Happy you are cute trinix.. everyone was hoping to get signs and you are requesting fro a break..

as cute as mike.. lol..

I just wanna pause on signs tt I'm getting when I'm outside near shops or stores... pockets are very very painful now... Hee

Yeah, since June 25th with more than ever focus on Michael now, I keep getting ppl who tell me I'm very similar to Michael... our mannerisms, the way we talk, etc... even my mum tells me "u seem to be turning into Michael!" But tt's annoying 'cos I'm like still the same since I was in the past... just 'cos now tt more focus has been on Michael, ppl are finding similarities with us & thinking I'm trying to be like Michael. Sheesh... my mum even told me "All u need is the plastic surgeries & u'd be a female Michael Jackson." & all I can do is look at her with a (-_-) face.

I've nv really gotten Elvis signs to begin with, so maybe now he feels tt he has to content with Michael for my attn... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:32 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

as cute as mike.. lol..

I just wanna pause on signs tt I'm getting when I'm outside near shops or stores... pockets are very very painful now... Hee

Yeah, since June 25th with more than ever focus on Michael now, I keep getting ppl who tell me I'm very similar to Michael... our mannerisms, the way we talk, etc... even my mum tells me "u seem to be turning into Michael!" But tt's annoying 'cos I'm like still the same since I was in the past... just 'cos now tt more focus has been on Michael, ppl are finding similarities with us & thinking I'm trying to be like Michael. Sheesh... my mum even told me "All u need is the plastic surgeries & u'd be a female Michael Jackson." & all I can do is look at her with a (-_-) face.

I've nv really gotten Elvis signs to begin with, so maybe now he feels tt he has to content with Michael for my attn... LOLX

haha.. my mum was asking how i manage to spend so much in the past 6 months!! lol.. of course i din tell her what i've bought, she will go crazy! lol..
the logic is the same as how much you look alike with the person you see and hang out with most often.. we fans look at Michael's photo everyday.. so, yeah.. haha..me sound a little crappy here.. =P but thats how some couples look really alike.. hee..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:42 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

as cute as mike.. lol..

HAHHAHAHAHA... The part about "all you need is the plastic sugeries and u'd be a female Michael Jackson" is cracking me up. Razz But yeah, I think we are surely "affected" (or "influenced") in some way - in mannerisms and such I mean.
I agree with Star about looking at the photos everyday and looking like that person. I have seen examples of that! My friend's brother LOVES the Simpsons and he really looks like Bart Simpson. And I was told by another friend that her Spongebob-fanatic relative ended up looking like Spongebob (especially with the front two teeth).
Okay, although Michael may be cute in some ways... but for girls to look like him is a bit....*fill up your own blank*

P/S: There was once I got stumped when one of my not-so-close friends told me I have the "feeling of Michael Jackson". (She's not Singaporean.) Honestly, I'm not very sure if she knows I'm a fan or not. She just dropped that random comment on me, but I din' ask much. I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or erm.. insult? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 am

if i'm you Cat, i will be proud of it! hee.. why cant girls look like Michael?? i'll be happy to have his smile.. a smile that can make others smile.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 am

Actually, I've been pretty much the same now & before... just tt more ppl are focusing on my similiarities with Michael... I look a lot at Elvis & Michael's pics but have nv come across looking slighty like 'em... LOLx... The way I talk, the way I joke, the way I bite my lips, the way I smile, the way I run my fingers across my lips, are the same 10 plus yrs ago & are still the same now... but just 'cos ppl see Michael do tt & I do tt, they automatic assume I'm trying to be like Michael... urgh... I curled my hair, they also said "u're trying to look more like Michael Jackson is it?" & tt thought didn't even cross my mind at the hair stylist...

Nat was once looking at a pic of me & Michael smiling & she also told me our smiles are rather similar just tt Michael's was a lil more intense & more curved at the ends. If ppl say we're kinda similar I don't mind but don't make it as if I purposely am trying to become Michael because I'm not... tt's what annoys me... urgh..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:27 pm

hmmm.. i'm studying psychology now.. it seemed like they have great imagination from what you've described...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:25 am

Star wrote:
hmmm.. i'm studying psychology now.. it seemed like they have great imagination from what you've described...

LOLx... yes, these ppl do have very EXTREMELY vivid imaginations Razz A person can't have similar traits with another person except to want to be tt person... hah
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:40 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLx... yes, these ppl do have very EXTREMELY vivid imaginations Razz A person can't have similar traits with another person except to want to be tt person... hah

they could imagine you being michael!! haha traits are from genes. we cant possibly be similar to michael without his genes.. well, it will be so good to be his children.. great Daddy.. =) but then actions and behavior can be alike.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:02 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

they could imagine you being michael!! haha traits are from genes. we cant possibly be similar to michael without his genes.. well, it will be so good to be his children.. great Daddy.. =) but then actions and behavior can be alike.. =)

tt's true... but if only ppl would stop saying I'm trying to copy Michael... I've been doing it for so long now so why don't say tt Michael's copying me? Hmph.. I can't help it if our actions & behaviour are similar BUT just don't say I'm trying to become Michael... it drives me nuts... I'm me... full stop.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:21 pm

well, we cant control their mouth and what they say. i bet everyone has some ways similar to another. You are not going to turn nuts cos you are egghead!.. or is it applehead? i have a big problem which is you and which is Michael.. wahaha..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 am

Star wrote:
well, we cant control their mouth and what they say. i bet everyone has some ways similar to another. You are not going to turn nuts cos you are egghead!.. or is it applehead? i have a big problem which is you and which is Michael.. wahaha..

I'll probably just be scramble-headed Razz Michael's Applehead, I'm Egghead... I love my funny dreams Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above   Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dearest Michael... if u do view this forum frm up above
Page 1 of 1