Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:24 pm

CONTEST - In 100 words or less, tell us why YOU deserve a dot next to Michael's. You must be under 18 years old to enter. Please provide your name, age, city/country, and the name of your school. Judging will be done by the Tribute Team. One winner from each country will be announced. The winners will have their name read at a media event attended by friends of Michael's and 60 inner city youth in Los Angeles on Tuesday, November 24 at the AMC Magic Johnson Crenshaw 15 movie theater. Each winner will receive a special dot in their name at this event next to Michael's (if you already have a dot, your dot will be moved to the area of the heart). The deadline is November 21, 2009. Send your entry to Kim at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:25 pm

HURRY UP & GET UR DOT IF U HAVEN'T...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Damn... if only I was under-18... oh well!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:22 pm

where did you see this info? as in on the site?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:26 pm

skyenat wrote:
where did you see this info? as in on the site?

Yeah... u guys must be sign up already nv go back to check once in a while Razz But no worries, even if u have a dot already when u're one of the winners picked, u can let 'em know, they're just bring ur dot over to Michael's heart.... Come on, go join the contest lah... Let's have a Sg winner too!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm

OMG! I want to join!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Admin wrote:

u still haven't gotten ur dot???? wah lau... hurry up lah... see... if i don't post this u guys also dunno Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:41 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

u still haven't gotten ur dot???? wah lau... hurry up lah... see... if i don't post this u guys also dunno Evil or Very Mad

No, I have already gotten my dot quite some time ago... BUT I want to join this what under 18 thingy.. I WANT MY DOT TO BE POSITIONED AT THE HEART AREA!!!! *wails*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

No, I have already gotten my dot quite some time ago... BUT I want to join this what under 18 thingy.. I WANT MY DOT TO BE POSITIONED AT THE HEART AREA!!!! *wails*

u have ur dot then nv come join us in the Sg fans grp Suspect Not easy to get ur dot in Michael's heart but u can try... each country will have 1 winner, so no harm trying.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Why must be under 18? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:49 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

u have ur dot then nv come join us in the Sg fans grp Suspect Not easy to get ur dot in Michael's heart but u can try... each country will have 1 winner, so no harm trying.

But.... I AM OVER 18 LEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

And oh.. Sorry I am not active on that site after getting dot (I think it has been like dunno how long I last signed in). I still confused how to navigate the site (I know it looks like facebook, but honestly... I also don't know quite how to use facebook unless replying comments, status, emails). OH MY, so embarrassing! I promise I will try to upgrade myself. Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:50 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Why must be under 18? Shocked

I dunno.... tt's what they put on their site calling for all under-18... I know a bit unfair but oh wells...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

But.... I AM OVER 18 LEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

And oh.. Sorry I am not active on that site after getting dot (I think it has been like dunno how long I last signed in). I still confused how to navigate the site (I know it looks like facebook, but honestly... I also don't know quite how to use facebook unless replying comments, status, emails). OH MY, so embarrassing! I promise I will try to upgrade myself. Laughing

Over 18 then u cannot join the contest le... I also wanted to take part but no chance... sigh
Back to top Go down
Hikari94
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Hikari94

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Oo. I think I'll enter o.o
I'm under 18 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Hikari94 wrote:
I'm under 18 Very Happy

Gd luck, Kikari... haven't seen u on here in a while... Hee... Nat's joined it too... hope one of u guys get picked the winner!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:34 am

Hikari94 wrote:
I'm under 18 Very Happy

good luck!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:36 am

alamak! 26 - 10 = 16...
can i minus myself... so i can dot dot... hehe!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:56 am

momoqq wrote:
alamak! 26 - 10 = 16...
can i minus myself... so i can dot dot... hehe!

No duh... u cannot Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!   All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All u lucky under-18 fans of Michael LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1