Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Empty
PostSubject: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Michael Jackson had once wanted to donate his body to body world. He was told that all information with regards to the donation will be kept confidential, so the organiser will not be labelling his body in the exhibition.

No decision was made after the discussion.

I got this from the newspaper. i wonder how true it is. but i'm glad it never happen, i would not want to see Michael's skin peeled off in front of me.. its so painful!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Ya, it would be really hurt Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Crying or Very sad Pls don't let tt ever happen... even tho' Michael wanted it... *shivers*
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:03 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Crying or Very sad Pls don't let tt ever happen... even tho' Michael wanted it... *shivers*

But i don't think it is going to happen right? Don't think they will exhibit michael body so openly. Fans might do something funny to steal or get near to the body? affraid OMg!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:35 pm

i doubt it will happen. he did not sign the contract to donate.. Thats why they explain to him that his body will not be specially labelled. its really noble of him wanted to donate his body for us to analyse but i do not want to see that happen too!! my bf was still saying that he can make his star pose.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:11 am

that's a noble thing to do but it might frighten some fans away... pale
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:17 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
that's a noble thing to do but it might frighten some fans away... pale

I don't think i will ever go and see. I believe my tears will run non-stop if i'm there Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:49 am

Yeah, it sure is noble but I'd cry buckets for sure...
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:37 am

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:13 am

yup.. i would not want to see him in that way.. thank goodness that he dropped the idea.. everyone will cry till the earth floods.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition   Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael wanted to donate his body to Body World Exhibition
Page 1 of 1