Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My greatest memories of Michael...

Go down 
+3
icy55
Admin
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 am

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
Eh.. Pai seh lah. I'm a litter-free freak ma. (Sort of). Even my parents throw litter on the floor I also nag till siao. Muwaha.
AND uh huh! Did you mention about placing the bread back on the floor again when no bins in sight? SO got throw in the end or not!! Hahahaha. Nowadays ah youngsters anyhow throw litter on the floor! You all cannot follow like that ok? Very Happy
LOL the funny thing was I thought still had bread in it??? So I thought like she get up w everyone just put there first so dont jump around with the bread.. then like you suddenly yell litter LOL

anw I always thow rubbish in my bag... only thing sometimes forget leave plastic bottles around, cause if I put it down like beside bag or something after finish drinking I dont think I'll remb Razz

just like how nat forgets to eat.. lol.. haha.. i throw rubbish in my bag until i see a bin too.. i'm sort of like cat.. i feel irritated even if someone litter a tiny small piece of paper like sweet wrappers. some would even leave their rubbish in the supermarket basket.. so dirty!! lol.. just wondering if leaving used tissue paper on the plates after eating consider littering?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:35 am

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
Eh.. Pai seh lah. I'm a litter-free freak ma. (Sort of). Even my parents throw litter on the floor I also nag till siao. Muwaha.
AND uh huh! Did you mention about placing the bread back on the floor again when no bins in sight? SO got throw in the end or not!! Hahahaha. Nowadays ah youngsters anyhow throw litter on the floor! You all cannot follow like that ok? Very Happy
LOL the funny thing was I thought still had bread in it??? So I thought like she get up w everyone just put there first so dont jump around with the bread.. then like you suddenly yell litter LOL

anw I always thow rubbish in my bag... only thing sometimes forget leave plastic bottles around, cause if I put it down like beside bag or something after finish drinking I dont think I'll remb Razz

just like how nat forgets to eat.. lol.. haha.. i throw rubbish in my bag until i see a bin too.. i'm sort of like cat.. i feel irritated even if someone litter a tiny small piece of paper like sweet wrappers. some would even leave their rubbish in the supermarket basket.. so dirty!! lol.. just wondering if leaving used tissue paper on the plates after eating consider littering?

Not too sure abt the tissue on plate issue but i don't think it esp when they dump it in bowls of leftover soup... it's really gross.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:57 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

Not too sure abt the tissue on plate issue but i don't think it esp when they dump it in bowls of leftover soup... it's really gross.

yucky.. it looks like wanton..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

Disgusting!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:11 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

LOL!! but wanton is nice but that is not! D<
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:37 pm

i din thought of that 'wanton' thing.. i think my bro told me when he was younger.. LOL.. i love wanton too but not that! hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:57 pm

lol! Again... a channel to remember our fondest memories of Michael has side-tracked into sth else... LOLX
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:06 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
lol! Again... a channel to remember our fondest memories of Michael has side-tracked into sth else... LOLX
LOL!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Yes yes.. sorry.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Star wrote:
Yes yes.. sorry.. hee..

LOLX... I'm just thinking tt new fans here & Michael must be struggling to keep up with us on here... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 pm

yup.. cos they needa read all post.. to see how we manage to side track so much.. wahaha.. ok la.. i'll be guai now.. less side tracking..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Star wrote:
yup.. cos they needa read all post.. to see how we manage to side track so much.. wahaha.. ok la.. i'll be guai now.. less side tracking..

Methinks we won't be able to not side-track... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:27 pm

haha.. chatty chatty chatty.. LOL..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:49 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Methinks we won't be able to not side-track... LOLX
hahaha yeah. I used to say that alot in forum, like hey lets try to keep to topic, then I myself sidetrack Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:50 pm

haha.. i remember that Nat.. haha.. i tend to side track alot too.. lol..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Star wrote:
hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
hehe Razz

Side-trackers Club Unite!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:20 am

Good girl, Auntie Marie. Smile
Oh, don't mean to side track, but did someone mention wanton noodles?! OMG, I WANT TO HAVE A BOWL now!! Very Happy Oh man, I'm always craving for food.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:22 am

Admin wrote:
Oh, don't mean to side track, but did someone mention wanton noodles?! OMG, I WANT TO HAVE A BOWL now!! Very Happy Oh man, I'm always craving for food.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Admin wrote:

Haha Very Happy How did Greatest Memories of Michael become wanton noodles? oh man..... Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Keep on track!!!! LOLX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My greatest memories of Michael...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next