Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My greatest memories of Michael...

Go down 
+3
icy55
Admin
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:33 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
Michael, i teach you this ar, your favourite line.. singaporean sure can understan one" i lubb you!"

ROFLMAO

i'm very bad with short forms. mind expanding it?

Roll On Floor Laughing My a** Off... hee

hahahaha seldom hear that combo tgt these days man!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:07 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
Michael, i teach you this ar, your favourite line.. singaporean sure can understan one" i lubb you!"

ROFLMAO

Really?? I love using it when necessary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:10 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ROFLMAO

Yeah! It's either ROFL or LMAO XD I'd use the term "fall off laughing/can die laughing" LOL. but not so much alrdy for a long time...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:05 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ROFLMAO

Yeah! It's either ROFL or LMAO XD I'd use the term "fall off laughing/can die laughing" LOL. but not so much alrdy for a long time...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:27 pm

i never use them before.. gosh.. i'm so out of place.. lol.. always have a hard time understanding those short forms.. but they are really creative stuff! haha..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Star wrote:
i never use them before.. gosh.. i'm so out of place.. lol.. always have a hard time understanding those short forms.. but they are really creative stuff! haha..

Hee.. well, u learn new stuff everyday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:27 am

last month i was so happy to find michael jackson's name in my tourism notes, and during tourism lesson when the teacher mentioned his name i jumped from my seat and screamed in joy. the whole class cheered along as they know that i'm the biggest MJ fan in the class.

so sad the teacher had to end that brief but joyous moment in class by saying 'he's dead already' and doing that 'finger-slicing-throat-sideways' gesture to me. if he were to do that to an army of michael fans he would be squished. still its a memorable moment to remember.

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:24 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
last month i was so happy to find michael jackson's name in my tourism notes, and during tourism lesson when the teacher mentioned his name i jumped from my seat and screamed in joy. the whole class cheered along as they know that i'm the biggest MJ fan in the class.

so sad the teacher had to end that brief but joyous moment in class by saying 'he's dead already' and doing that 'finger-slicing-throat-sideways' gesture to me. if he were to do that to an army of michael fans he would be squished. still its a memorable moment to remember.

Razz
woahhh! So cool though!! Very Happy To have the class cheer I mean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:21 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:

Razz

Evil or Very Mad Did ur teacher have to be so damn mean & insensitive Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:22 pm

to trinix: i think the reason he did that is bc maybe he didn't get the point of this whole MJ tribute thingy going on all around the world for months already. i gave him the benefit of doubt that he's not anti-michael though despite that gesture. maybe my teacher just thinks that michael's soul should rest in peace and as a fan i shouldn't get too excited at the mention of his name... couldn't help it at that time...
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:34 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
to trinix: i think the reason he did that is bc maybe he didn't get the point of this whole MJ tribute thingy going on all around the world for months already. i gave him the benefit of doubt that he's not anti-michael though despite that gesture. maybe my teacher just thinks that michael's soul should rest in peace and as a fan i shouldn't get too excited at the mention of his name... couldn't help it at that time...

Maybe so... but tt whole action was really harsh =/
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:36 pm

unless you are a fan, it is hard to understand why people can jump and cheer with just the mention of a name.. i was shocked by myself that just mentioning Michael's name or anything related to michael can make me so happy.. like you can just smile to yourself.. look silly but thats the impact.. really cool to have the class to cheer together.. =)
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:38 pm

that slashing action really dun look nice.. usually have a mean interpretation to it.. well.. hope he is really not anti-michael..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Star wrote:
unless you are a fan, it is hard to understand why people can jump and cheer with just the mention of a name.. i was shocked by myself that just mentioning Michael's name or anything related to michael can make me so happy.. like you can just smile to yourself.. look silly but thats the impact.. really cool to have the class to cheer together.. =)

Silly??? U should have seen me earlier at the bus-stop then... I didn't realise that I was dancing to 'Billie Jean' & 'Beat It' until I felt ppl were staring at me. I was bopping my head, groovin' a lil, tapping my feet & to top it all of, I was also munching on a piece of bread, so I must have really looked like a moron Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:13 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Silly??? U should have seen me earlier at the bus-stop then... I didn't realise that I was dancing to 'Billie Jean' & 'Beat It' until I felt ppl were staring at me. I was bopping my head, groovin' a lil, tapping my feet & to top it all of, I was also munching on a piece of bread, so I must have really looked like a moron Embarassed

lol! i think its more of cute.. you can really multitask!! it just becomes so natural to groove a little when you listen to his songs.. feel like dancing!! i bob and tap alot too.. ppl will just look at you even if you are just mouthing the lyrics.. haha.. i did a small part of beat it while waiting for my friend just now.. just the moves of raising my arms and people start turning their head towards me.. of course i din continue.. hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol! i think its more of cute.. you can really multitask!! it just becomes so natural to groove a little when you listen to his songs.. feel like dancing!! i bob and tap alot too.. ppl will just look at you even if you are just mouthing the lyrics.. haha.. i did a small part of beat it while waiting for my friend just now.. just the moves of raising my arms and people start turning their head towards me.. of course i din continue.. hee..

Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:46 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha the bread! Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:22 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha the bread! Razz

Bleah
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:30 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha the bread! Razz

HAHAHAHA. YA, I wanted to say this too. "THE BREAD!" So did you litter the floor again while grooving? Razz Oh man, just thinking of the scene from ur description makes me wanna laugh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:25 am

Admin wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha the bread! Razz

HAHAHAHA. YA, I wanted to say this too. "THE BREAD!" So did you litter the floor again while grooving? Razz Oh man, just thinking of the scene from ur description makes me wanna laugh. Very Happy

I don't litter, Auntie Cat... as long as I'm still at one place & have placed the stuff on the floor, it's still alright 'cos I'll pick it up at the end Razz I know what bins are for... LOLx... don't love so hard, I'm sure u've had ur own moments too... LMAO
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:57 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha the bread! Razz

I don't litter, Auntie Cat... as long as I'm still at one place & have placed the stuff on the floor, it's still alright 'cos I'll pick it up at the end Razz I know what bins are for... LOLx... don't love so hard, I'm sure u've had ur own moments too... LMAO
Lol at yuor defination of little quite out leh. LOL. That day man, when you were saying litter I was kinda huh? Until you mentioned the plastic there LOL!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:45 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha the bread! Razz

Lol at yuor defination of little quite out leh. LOL. That day man, when you were saying litter I was kinda huh? Until you mentioned the plastic there LOL!!

Yeah man... I had merely placed the plastic on the floor after eating my bread & gotten up to help her do the pract & was gonna pick it up after so can dump into a bin when we left... then she nag like mad... I picked it up & still ended up placing it on the floor until much later 'cos no bins in sight, what... LOLx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Eh.. Pai seh lah. I'm a litter-free freak ma. (Sort of). Even my parents throw litter on the floor I also nag till siao. Muwaha.
AND uh huh! Did you mention about placing the bread back on the floor again when no bins in sight? SO got throw in the end or not!! Hahahaha. Nowadays ah youngsters anyhow throw litter on the floor! You all cannot follow like that ok? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Admin wrote:
Eh.. Pai seh lah. I'm a litter-free freak ma. (Sort of). Even my parents throw litter on the floor I also nag till siao. Muwaha.
AND uh huh! Did you mention about placing the bread back on the floor again when no bins in sight? SO got throw in the end or not!! Hahahaha. Nowadays ah youngsters anyhow throw litter on the floor! You all cannot follow like that ok? Very Happy

Yes, Auntie Cat... I threw it into the bin when walking to the station with my plastic bottle.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Admin wrote:
LOL the funny thing was I thought still had bread in it??? So I thought like she get up w everyone just put there first so dont jump around with the bread.. then like you suddenly yell litter LOL

anw I always thow rubbish in my bag... only thing sometimes forget leave plastic bottles around, cause if I put it down like beside bag or something after finish drinking I dont think I'll remb Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My greatest memories of Michael...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next