Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Inside Michael Jackson's House

Go down 
+2
icy55
radyalovesmjj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Inside Michael Jackson's House Empty
PostSubject: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael Jackson's truly an avid collector of all things pop culture.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:18 am

Mike has a thing for antiques aint he?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:46 am

Yeah.. I've heard that even if he was on the verge of bankruptcy, he would still "go all out" to look and buy antiques to add on to his ever-growing collection. That's how much he loved antiques. HAHA
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Yeah.. I've heard that even if he was on the verge of bankruptcy, he would still "go all out" to look and buy antiques to add on to his ever-growing collection. That's how much he loved antiques. HAHA

hahaha oh gosh, he's just so cute lol XD
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

As much as I hate Bashir, I have to mention abt a clip frm tt documentary where Michael brought Bash to his fave shop & he was all "I want this... and this... Oh, and this!!" Hee... I only go like that when I'm in a candy store Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:26 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

As much as I hate Bashir, I have to mention abt a clip frm tt documentary where Michael brought Bash to his fave shop & he was all "I want this... and this... Oh, and this!!" Hee... I only go like that when I'm in a candy store Razz

hahaha yeah! I think I do that in CD shops o.o

Though, I heard that he actually retuned all the stuff in the end or something? Not too sure about it, but he sure has good taste (from the stuff he picked) Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:31 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

hahaha yeah! I think I do that in CD shops o.o

Though, I heard that he actually retuned all the stuff in the end or something? Not too sure about it, but he sure has good taste (from the stuff he picked) Razz

Michael always appreciated his art & even classical music. & show tunes..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:30 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

Haha Very Happy i also remember i told Bashir.. I have this, this and this.. Razz wow... Michael really love shopping. The way Michael called out for the sales person was cute and funny
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:36 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

Haha Very Happy i also remember i told Bashir.. I have this, this and this.. Razz wow... Michael really love shopping. The way Michael called out for the sales person was cute and funny

hahaha yeah! Once he went "yoohoo" or something like that? lol
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:43 pm

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

hahaha yeah! Once he went "yoohoo" or something like that? lol

haha Very Happy yaya.. Yoohoo! quite a few times Razz so cute!
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:44 pm

wish we could all go out shopping with our dearest michael. we can play around the store and be silly like nobodys business.. afro
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
wish we could all go out shopping with our dearest michael. we can play around the store and be silly like nobodys business.. afro

Ya Very Happy U reminds me of the video which Michael go to supermarket. So cute!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:49 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:

hahaha I think I'd end up teasing him alot XD
We should have a pie fight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Haha... Very Happy So cute!! Maybe i will be too shy, start hiding Smile But definitely very very excited to see him
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm

it feels liberating to be childlike you know... tired of being told to grow up and act mature... i'm sure michael wasn't alone in being childlike, we all too. just what's so great about growing up way too fast for your age anyways it's sickening. let nature takes its course instead of being impatient to grow up.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:58 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
it feels liberating to be childlike you know... tired of being told to grow up and act mature... i'm sure michael wasn't alone in being childlike, we all too. just what's so great about growing up way too fast for your age anyways it's sickening. let nature takes its course instead of being impatient to grow up.. Laughing

Personally i dun think is childish. People just like to give negative remarks about Michael. Whatever he does, people always have something to say. I feel that life is so short, we should be enjoying and doing things that we like. Although Michael was gone, the memory he have left us is his Smile. Even when my mum saw Michael pictures which he was smiling happily, my mum said his smile is so sweet! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Awww... Yes, even haters of Michael couldn't deny that he looked just sweet and adorable in the past. Its only the rumors and stuff like that that caused some people to turn against him.

Mad I agree with you that we should treasure every moment of our life! We will never know what tomorrow holds for us.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

Personally i dun think is childish. People just like to give negative remarks about Michael. Whatever he does, people always have something to say. I feel that life is so short, we should be enjoying and doing things that we like. Although Michael was gone, the memory he have left us is his Smile. Even when my mum saw Michael pictures which he was smiling happily, my mum said his smile is so sweet! Smile

I agree. I mean, anyone can like that kinda things they name "childish". I really don't see anything wrong with it...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:25 am

Nooo! Its called "childlike", not "childish"!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:18 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Michael Jackson's House   Inside Michael Jackson's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Michael Jackson's House
Page 1 of 1