Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My greatest memories of Michael...

Go down 
+3
icy55
Admin
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My greatest memories of Michael... Empty
PostSubject: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Besides listening to Michael for 18 yrs now & having his music pull me thru my life' darkest moments, I would say the other greatest memories were when I dreamt of Michael for 3 consecutive nights prior to his passing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Wow, 18 years! You are certainly a long-time fan! *pats*
I'm sure Michael feels all the love from his fans in spirit. Not sure if you are into those psychic stuff, but I read somewhere that he is able to connect to his fans in a personal way in spirit such as dreams, etc.
I personally did not have the chance to dream of him that much (or maybe if I did, I would wake up and forget all about it anyway. I can't remember my dreams nowadays! AAH!)
Nonetheless, I did receive weird signs. (Such as hearing his music randomly when I am just thinking about him, and my handphone being all strange and started playing "Thriller" when I woke up in the morning.)
It may be a coincidence, but I'm not sure. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm

18 yrs of being a quiet fan & tt's been kinda a regret in a way... I didn't go all out as a fan, didn't really buy his albums (I only had one prior to his passing - The Essentials of Michael Jackson & tt was it)... just simply listened to his usual songs that I was familiar with, quietly supported him & kept it tt way... As u might have read in my post "Remembering Michael" under the msg to MJ section, June 25th changed all tt. I always thought that MJ was a man of my times, so there'll be be chance for more of him later... later became too late.

Anyways, I've never had dreams or watched any stuff abt MJ before prior to his passing... didn't source out vids of him, etc... however, those 3 nights before June 25th changed everything... 3 nights in a row, just Michael & me, each dream we were doing different stuff - running around, shopping, watching movies, laughing, eating, playing, fooling around, making music, him teaching me to dance, etc... & each night he bade farewell to me with the same exact words - "gdbye until I see u again.. Thnx for e laughter & e love.. Don't miss me, keep happy for me! I love u always, frm e bottom of my heart"... back then I wondered why those words were the exact for 3 nights... on june 25th, I kinda figured out why... kinda like a gdbye.

Over the wks, as I went onto Youtube more & began searching MJ stuff & seeing how he was like in his home vids, really made my hair stand & goosebumps appear... how Michael was like in my dreams was exactly how he was in those home vids & I had never ever seen any before. The feeling was really strange... made me laugh & cry non-stop. I still even remember the nickname he gave me in those dreams... LOLx... it was much fun tt I had in those 3 dreams, so much laughter & happiness. I awoke June 25th with a smile on my face 'cos I just had tt beautiful dream but a sec later, I received news tt made me so sick. My dad went "Guess what? Michael Jackson just passed away!" I wanted to scream, cry & throw up but nothing came out. I just sat in front of my pc stoned tt whole day, looking at those horrible headlines.

Some ppl who say it's all nonsense & crazy talk but I think I'll just choose to keep the memories of those 3 dreams as the beautiful memories that they were & take it that it was Michael saying a true goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm

That's really beautiful. You are really lucky to have those dreams! But yes, its definitely a terrible feeling having to wake up to the unfortunate headlines about his passing. I guess its some sort of a sign he had given you prior to his death.. and leaving you with some great memories. Some things are indeed unexplainable, but yet fascinating at he same time. I'm glad you are able to experience those 3 beautiful dreams.

Honestly, I only went into a state of "obsession" after his passing. I regretted alot too, because we did not treasure him as much when he was still here with us. But I am sure many fans feel the same way too. =\

P/S:Don't worry, I don't treat yours as nonsense and crazy talk. I believe you! Smile Its a touching goodbye indeed. *sobs*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 pm

As my poem says, the impact was very hard on me 'cos I never expected it to be tt huge... I had built a security bubble with MJ & his passing just meant tt bubble burst... If I was alive when Elvis had passed away, I believe the impact would be much worse... Elvis & Michael are like my family, my emotional support & strength... with Michael being alive then & Elvis gone, it wasn't so bad... it was like there was still a lil glimmer, like how a bridge can be still held up with the remaining supports even if 2 or 3 have crumbled. Now with Michael also gone, everything's just spiralled out of control of me... still picking up the pieces, no doubt... never easy but I'll keep at it, remembering Michael's last words gdbye.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:26 am

Aww... I understand how you feel, trinixdeangelov Crying or Very sad
All the fans are suffering a loss of this great idol. But I am glad you are coping well! There have been news about fans committing suicide when the news broke out, including one his Russian impersonators. I guess they were unable to take the truth that well. Michael would never want to see anything like that!
There will never be another person or celebrity like Michael again. The only thing we can do is to let time heal our wounds...
Let's stay strong together! ^_^ We fans will always be there to give one another emotional support!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:50 am

It's scary tt those ppl chose suicide really 'cos tt wouldn't be what Michael wanted... his heart must be so broken over it... we'll pull thru in time, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:06 am

Yeah.. He had always been a loving and caring man. Those people who committed suicide are certainly not "healing the world" in any way. Haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:18 am

Suicide is never the answer to anything... Michael loved life so much, it wasn't even an option to him even when the going got tough... I'm having it hard too but I know Michael would never accept if any fan commited suicide... it's so sad... there's an answer to everything... just that sometimes, the answer takes longer to come.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:29 pm

I dreamt that Michael was alive just 2 nights ago. I wonder if my instincts are true.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Hmmm... I've definitely still dreamt of Michael after June 25th, on an on-&-off basis but I don't think he's alive... as much as I wish for it to be true, I sadly don't think tt's gonna be it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Yeah, of course all of us fans would wish that he is alive! Very Happy If only "Thriller" were to come true. I don't mind him being a zombie thou. He will make a sexy zombie Razz Ok, just joking. Dead or alive, I'm still loving him! Haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Think abt it (Even with what inconsistencies tt have been thrown up) Michael loved Prince, Paris & Blanket so much, he spent 12 yrs being their dad... would he do sth like tt to cause 'em so much grief? To Michael, nothing was more impt than his family, tt's how it's been since Day 1... even with doing the Victory tours, he didn't want to do it but for his brothers' sake, he did it... so I can't imagine Michael faking his death & causing so much grief to those he loved the most.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:10 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Think abt it (Even with what inconsistencies tt have been thrown up) Michael loved Prince, Paris & Blanket so much, he spent 12 yrs being their dad... would he do sth like tt to cause 'em so much grief? To Michael, nothing was more impt than his family, tt's how it's been since Day 1... even with doing the Victory tours, he didn't want to do it but for his brothers' sake, he did it... so I can't imagine Michael faking his death & causing so much grief to those he loved the most.

Yeah I agree with this. As in, not only that, it's a crazy lot of work to really stage a death. Also, if it was so, why would it be done when he was preparing for a concert o.o looking at all that has gone into the concert, he'd def have wanted the concert to happen.. Yeah, as much as I'd like to believe that he's still alive too, I don't think so =/
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:16 pm

In addition to that, Michael wanted to do TII because it was for his children... they were now old enough to watch their father in his element & appreciate it... so I don't think he'll do a fake.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:10 am

Yes.. That was the most common question being asked when Michael was said to have staged his death: His children.
Conspiracy theorists (I am not one of them, but just enjoy reading conspiracy theories. Its amazing how they can really think that DEEP.) said that his children are in on the possible hoax, and that the children know well that their father is very much alive.
But what about Paris's speech @ the memorial? She sounded upset. People said there were no real tears seen on her face, but well... I don't know what to think. There are so many conspiracies revolving his death, especially when it is widely known that Michael wanted to get away from the media and lead a peaceful, normal life.
There are many who firmly believe that there will be a possible "comeback" tour by him, but I don't place my bets on that to that extent. Even if he is alive, it will be impossible to come back.

No matter what it is, time will tell. But one thing for sure, Michael will not have it good going for him if he indeed fakes his death. I have one friend (who is quite a fan of him) who said that if he does come back, he will burn his CDs and stuff for deceiving the public. affraid On the other hand, I also have friends who didn't believe about the hoax death and now suddenly started having suspicions about it.

Ahh.. This topic is sooooo deep. Again, time will tell!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:50 am

yeah true. but really, it ain't easy to stage a death. I mean, you gotta know who's gotta know who's gotta not know, it's crazy! But whatever the case, I just hope he's happy where he is... =/
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:14 am

Actually you know what, on the hoax thing, I just remembered. After his death, his children didn't wear masks anymore... that's one impt thing he always made sure when he's around?

Ahhh, I'm trying not to get into it though, but then again, it just dosen't feel like he's around anymore, and some thoughts keep popping into my brain =/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:52 am

Haha yeah. That is one point I raised in the FB forum too, about the masks thingy. But one fan replied that his children cannot stay hidden forever too, and hence this death thingy will be the chance for them to reveal their faces? Hmm..
There's a lot of things to ponder about lah. But my dad has always told me "Even if he is not dead, what can you do? It doesn't concern you anyway."

But I, too, hope that he is happy wherever he is.. because he has finally found the peace he truly deserves!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:09 am

hmmm yeah. but he mentioned before that he really dosen't want paparazzi going all over them and all. I think that might be one of his fears that's why they're covered? I don't think he'll want them to reveal, cause actually, if they wear masks when they're known/with him, they can actually go out alone next time w/o the masks and people won't know it's them.. either way, oh wells...

yeah, at least no more press harrassings and stuff!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:11 am

also, if they reveal later on, like maybe in their teens, at least if have paparazzi they're at least bigger, can defend themselves more if anything happens =X
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 am

Haha yeah.. I just hope they won't face the same fate as their dad, being taken advantage of by the media. Self-defence is the key! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:20 am

i loved michael jackson since i was a little baby and fast forward to 2009 he's no longer here with us. i used to believe that mj was a true caucasian until i watched moonwalker at the age of 4 or 5 where mom would later point out that the little black boy in that movie was him. he was my oldest crush ever, not just because of his age but also my undying love for him stretches way back in time.

whenever michael appeared on tv back then i would stay glued to the screen and jump and dance and sing along to his music. i truly admire him though he was a taboo topic to discuss in the family. i remember crying watching moonwalker where the baddie beat the little girl up and michael groaned in pain, that scene freaked me out then as i thought that he was dying. and after i watched childhood, i swear i saw ships flying right outside the windows of my childhood home.

years later i would find myself in a mcdonald's restaurant where they showed all his music videos on the giant screen. at that point of time i was an awkward teen trying to run away from school bullies when i stopped by mcdonald's just to watch those amazing videos of his.

from time to time michael kept reappearing in my life. rumors were spreading around that he molested boys and stuff and i didn't know what to believe, but the thought of mj landing in prison makes me sick to my stomach. was relieved when he was found innocent of those charges but the rumors didnt stop there. rubbing salt to his already injured soul was the mountainful of financial debts.

just like any other michael jackson fan i was devastated to hear his sudden death. went on a crazy traumatic period in school and personal life. sparked an mj feeding frenzy by going on a shopping spree to buy his cds and dvds and magazine tributes. endured backlash from people around me including my family telling me to get over him now he's dead.

i still cry sometimes now though not as torrential as the first 3 months back cuz he was so damn healthy and strong during his final years. if he's still alive and performing at the O2 arena now i'll still be as fanatic as i am now.

i will always miss my dearest husband,daddy,hero,legend,role model, best friend forever MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON. i'll never forget him. may his legacy lives on through his music and his genuine kindness. god bless him, his family, his children and all the fans worldwide.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:24 am

Hey Radya, that is a very beautiful and heartfelt message. Smile It warms my heart reading your words. (Aww)
I'm glad that Michael has so many fans who really love him for who he is, and not believe in the media lies and such. Lovely fans like you must've meant so much to him.

Yes, it is hard to accept the reality about his passing.. It was the day when the world cried. Fans sank into chaotic state over the sudden news. It was amazing - not meaning this in a bad way. This goes to show how much this legendary man was, and still is, loved by people of all generations.

Do stay strong! Time will heal all wounds, and I believe Michael will want the best for every fan. The last thing he would want to see are tears shed over him! Do keep up the love!
Remember what Michael had mentioned "It's all for LOVE. L-O-V-E." Smile
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: wishes for michael.   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:27 am

now that mj's no longer around i'll have to make do with photos of him instead. this may sound weird but i do hug and kiss his lovely face and also talk to a poster of him and he just stays frozen there.

someday i'll visit his neverland ranch, his grave at forest lawn, glendale california and madame tussauds just to see him and pay my respects to him there. even hugging a wax figure of him would suffice now as it's the next best thing to the real deal. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My greatest memories of Michael...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next