Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My greatest memories of Michael...

Go down 
+3
icy55
Admin
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:36 am

It's hard for his fans who've supported him all the way but we'll put thru'... as the ending of TII says "Love Lives Forever".

I don't think the public can get into Forest Lawn, radya... it's only permitted to family members.

The whole death hoax thing brings me back again to the time when Elvis (my other pillar of strength) passed away... Sure, Elvis was long dead before I was born but tt don't matter... there were numerous discussions abt Elvis faking his death as well, even until today but guess what? Those are still the "possibles" & "maybes"... Would it really & truly matter if Michael made a hoax on us? Michael lived & breathed music for his fans, to pass on messages of love, hope & peace & also to try & make our world a better place, but all he got for yrs of tt, was ridicule, hate, mistrust, jealousy, blackmail, etc... So if Michael might have really just plan this whole thing as a death hoax, I will still salute him & support him all the way, because it is his right & his life... If the death hoax is the only thing that can bring my dear Michael a peace of heart & free him frm that media prison, then by all means. My only wish for Michael Jackson is to be happy & that is ALL that matters... If Michael had faked his death, then that's even better 'cos at least that means he's still alive & with us but if he didn't, we still have his music & his spirit with us.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Well-said, trinixdeangelov! Smile Either way, Michael will always have our support. I'm sure his true fans will stay by him and whatever decision(s) he makes, be it death hoax or not.
It's alright, Radya, regarding your kissing and hugging of poster. Laughing I believe there are many fans who do that, too...
I had seen Michael's wax figure @ the Hong Kong Wax Museum and took a photo with "him", but that was way before the time I became a fan. Embarassed Hence, my pose was sort of on the neutral side. If its me now, I will surely hug that wax figure and do a kissing pose. HAHA.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:21 pm

tt's gonna be my exact plan to visit the Mdm Tussaud'ss Wax Museum... I'm hoping they didn't put him (the statue) behind some barrier or sth Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Hahaha. Yeah, remember to kiss that statue if you see it yeah! Razz (Just don't get caught by the securities there while you are at it. Very Happy)
Nooooo, I hope they didn't put "him" behind some barrier too! The picture won't turn out that nice if they do so!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:16 pm

I'll even see if I can sneak a piece of the statue home with me... like a piece of loose thread or sth... wahahaha.. Yeah, I'd cry if they put 'him' behind some barrier to prevent visitors frm hounding 'him'.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Hahaha, *winks at trinixdeangelov* Get a strand of that fake hair or whatever! Razz Well, if they put 'him' behind barriers, just bend down and get yourself through it. Razz Get someone to snap a quick 1-sec photo, and quickly get the butt out of there. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:03 pm

I'll report my happenings when I return Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:18 am

Haha sure. Oh forgot to ask you, how long will you be going away for the trip? 1 week? What a Face
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:04 am

I'll be leaving Dec. 11 & returning here Dec. 23rd... so wil time gd ample chance to keep out an open eye for great MJ deals if there are any Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:16 am

Haha wow, thats quite a long time! Now don't have fun until forget to come back to Singapore and report to us! HAHA tongue
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:18 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
tt's gonna be my exact plan to visit the Mdm Tussaud'ss Wax Museum... I'm hoping they didn't put him (the statue) behind some barrier or sth Razz

I don't think they do. one of my friends has a photo with "him" if I'm not wrong, but I can't remb exactly which of the Museums it was from.. there's more than one right? lol
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:42 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

I don't think they do. one of my friends has a photo with "him" if I'm not wrong, but I can't remb exactly which of the Museums it was from.. there's more than one right? lol

Wow... so envy Razz I swear one day i will definitely be there. To places where it will showcase all Michael stuff. As for now, going to London is quite impossible. What a shame Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Yup, there are a few Mdm T museums around the world, so I'm hoping the London one has one of MJ... they might not have him behind a barrier when he was alive but now, who knows... maybe for safety of the wax-work, they might... but let's pray it won't.. so I can have fab pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Haha yeah *thumbs up*
*wails* They should do an exhibition in Singapore! but honestly, I don't think the response will be that good since there are limited fans here..
I came upon a news in ChannelNews Asia regarding his tribute shortly after his death..and it was reported that 100 fans turned up for it.
I was like "100 fans? Serious?"
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:19 pm

I was telling Nat tt because of our small in pop. & how we are in terms of being fans, tt's why we often get looked over by artistes... sigh... tt's why I hate being in Sg for tt matter...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Haha... but at least SG doesn't have natural disasters and all that lah... .. Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:44 pm

In a way... yeah
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:30 am

i always feel that michael should migrate to singapore.. multiracial and harmonious.. hee.. but then again, he like visit poorer countries and experience how others suffered under those harsh conditions. No one can be as great as this man here.
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:57 pm

yeah in singapore michael can feel safer and secure to live in as singapore is ranked one of the most safest cities in the world - protected from natural disasters and low crime rate.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm

yup. you sound like you are advertising sg! lol. a harmonious society with minimal discrimination is most suitable for him. safe and happy.. hee..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Come ah! Come SINGAPORE. SINGAPORE IS GOOD! DON'T PRAY PRAY ah. We even have our own language called "SINGLISH"! How unique is that! Come ah! Lelong!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Michael, i teach you this ar, your favourite line.. singaporean sure can understan one" i lubb you!"
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 am

Star wrote:
Michael, i teach you this ar, your favourite line.. singaporean sure can understan one" i lubb you!"

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:41 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ROFLMAO

i'm very bad with short forms. mind expanding it?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ROFLMAO

i'm very bad with short forms. mind expanding it?

Roll On Floor Laughing My a** Off... hee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My greatest memories of Michael...   My greatest memories of Michael... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My greatest memories of Michael...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next