Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael Jackson's School Life

Go down 
+5
skyenat
Admin
icy55
trinixdeangelov
radyalovesmjj
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Michael Jackson's School Life Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 pm

(GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- Michael Jackson had millions of fans- but only one kindergarten teacher.

Felecia Childress, 92, taught Jackson in Gary, Ind.

"I think I remember his eyes because he was so happy and he was almost bouncing around the room...and I remember Michael was the center of a lot of attention," said Childress.

Childress said it is not generally known, but Jackson had a slight speech impediment.

"Michael had this stammer, but when he sang he would not miss a note and his pitch was perfect. He must have had an excellent ear because his little voice was just right on tune and everything you know and he was happy," said Childress.

Jackson attended Garrett Elementary School and when he shot to stardom at such a young age, Childress said she felt for him.

"My heart ached for him because I remember the joy that he had mixing with his little friends, but it was so short lived. He didn't have time to be a child. H e just had to leave all of that behind and go to the serious part of life. And, that bothered me because I felt you know that's the way you learn so much about your relationships; is how you play."

Her heart ached again when Jackson died at 50.

"I thought what an awful, awful waste...because here was a man who could have accomplished even more than he had," said Childress.

source from ABC News <watch the video here> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He used to study in Montclair College Preparatory School in Van Nuys, California. Other famous alumni include Cher and Nicole Richie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Taken frm Moon Walk by Michael Jackson... another interesting school situation to share...

"Our school days in Gary are a blue for me. I vaguely remember being dropped off in front of my school on the first day of kindergarten, and I clearly remember hating it. I didn't want my mother to leave me, naturally, and I didn't want to be there. In time I adjusted, as all kids do, and I grew to love my teachers, especially the women. They were always very sweet to us and they just loved me. Those teachers were so wonderful; I'd be promoted from one grade to the next and they'd all cry and hug me and tell me how much they hated to see me leave their classes."

"I was so crazy about my teachers that I'd steal my mother's jewelry and give it to them as presents. They'd be very touched, but eventually my mother found out about it, and put an end to my generosity with her things. That urge that I had to give them something in reutrn for all I was receiving was a measure of how much I loved them and that school."

So now we all know, tt Michael was so cheeky when young, pinching his mother's stuff to gift his teachers... Hee
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Michael is such a sweet heart!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:45 am

Hahaha, ya, I happen to read that stealing jewelry part too in my Moonwalk.. It was hilarious as I imagined the scene. Aww, he's just so adorable (although it was a wrong act!) Hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:13 pm

hahahaha! Think it's kinda like innocent sweet!
I mean, you know you can't just give teachers candy and prob he couldn't go buy jewelry so he just picked them from the house instead lol Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha, ya, I happen to read that stealing jewelry part too in my Moonwalk.. It was hilarious as I imagined the scene. Aww, he's just so adorable (although it was a wrong act!) Hahaha

I can hear Michael's voice speaking those words whenever I read the bk... makes the whole experience really one of a kind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:18 pm

you can really imagine him doing those wrong acts and how he uses his sweet smile and innocent eyes to electrify them! lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Star wrote:
you can really imagine him doing those wrong acts and how he uses his sweet smile and innocent eyes to electrify them! lol

Yes, Michael's have had lotsa practice Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 pm

woo.. practice makes perfect.. no wonder he always succeed.. haha..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Star wrote:

Hey, I wasn't so bad in my dreams also, man... my garden hose attack was the bomb, ok... Michael nv saw it coming! Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Hey, I wasn't so bad in my dreams also, man... my garden hose attack was the bomb, ok... Michael nv saw it coming! Razz

haha. i meant his innocent look. you cant resist it in your dream dont you? lol
good effort there! i hope i can join in the fun too! argh..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha! Omg, if one day we all have the same dream & we're all in it (as in a dream with everyone tgt) it'd be cool!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:48 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha! Omg, if one day we all have the same dream & we're all in it (as in a dream with everyone tgt) it'd be cool!

i'm hoping for that to happen! cool! Michael will be exhausted! we'll all tease him!! i wanna play supersoaker!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I had an innocent face too at tt moment tt's why Michael was unaware... But okay lah, not as cute & sexy as he does it... but still gd enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I had an innocent face too at tt moment tt's why Michael was unaware... But okay lah, not as cute & sexy as he does it... but still gd enough Razz

lol.. i told you i'm slowing in understanding.. haha.. ok la.. not bad! *clap clap* practise more! hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol.. i told you i'm slowing in understanding.. haha.. ok la.. not bad! *clap clap* practise more! hee

Tt's only 'cos ur mind's so wrapped up in Michael... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

i'm hoping for that to happen! cool! Michael will be exhausted! we'll all tease him!! i wanna play supersoaker!

hahaha! Yeah!! I think we'd all be exhausted before he is lol! I bet he's really fast at games and stuff
Hey actually anyone wants to have pie fights and water bomb fights? Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha! Yeah!! I think we'd all be exhausted before he is lol! I bet he's really fast at games and stuff

If I'm not mistaken, Michael has staked claim on being the undisputable Super Soaker King Very Happy

Oooo... fight fight FIGHT!!!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:17 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, Michael has staked claim on being the undisputable Super Soaker King Very Happy

Oooo... fight fight FIGHT!!!!
YEAH I KNOW! That home vid where he came out ttly dry after the fight OMG. hahahaha then Mac tricked him!
That was hilarious! Instead of getting just a lil wet, he got fully dunked! LOL!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:27 pm

But if I were Michael... I would have seen thru Mac's ploy... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:36 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
But if I were Michael... I would have seen thru Mac's ploy... Hee

LOL oh wells XD
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:17 pm

any games with michael will be fun! i tot he has alot of super soakers so its enough to go around.. hee
water bombs are great too!

@ trinix: yup Michael is always in my head.. hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:31 pm

hee hee.. Yeah!
I realized he has a thing for water. Hahaha.. Not to say he poured buckets of water on unsuspicious people's head.
Yeah, it will be a dream come true if we can have a supersoaker war with him! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Admin wrote:
hee hee.. Yeah!
I realized he has a thing for water. Hahaha.. Not to say he poured buckets of water on unsuspicious people's head.
Yeah, it will be a dream come true if we can have a supersoaker war with him! Hahaha
hahaha yeah! I love water too! The best thing's that you can disturb people with it without actually hurting ppl/being dangerous Razz

yeah omg, he'll def win though, unless someone manages to trick him hahaha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:52 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
hee hee.. Yeah!
hahaha yeah! I love water too! The best thing's that you can disturb people with it without actually hurting ppl/being dangerous Razz

yeah omg, he'll def win though, unless someone manages to trick him hahaha

u can leave tt to me Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's School Life
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next