Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael Jackson's School Life

Go down 
+5
skyenat
Admin
icy55
trinixdeangelov
radyalovesmjj
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:59 pm

momoqq wrote:
Star wrote:
momoqq wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
I'm sure Michael has met his match in me, if we go by the dreams I've had... HEE...

Yah, Nat, after momo drys him off u can brush his hair... LOLX

lol! lol!

lol! lol!

lol! lol! What can i do? Dress him up... ? or give him another bucket of water!!

dress him up!!! *smile with mouth wide open & blink blink on a tooth*

after that someone can give him a bucket of water and the production cycle continues...... Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:35 pm

skyenat wrote:
momoqq wrote:
Star wrote:
momoqq wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
I'm sure Michael has met his match in me, if we go by the dreams I've had... HEE...

lol! lol!

lol! lol!

lol! lol! What can i do? Dress him up... ? or give him another bucket of water!!

after that someone can give him a bucket of water and the production cycle continues...... Razz

lol! poor michael. i wonder how he would react if he knew this is happening here.. or what happening in cat's mind! she always running away.. lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:50 pm

He's hiding with me frm u crazy ladies, esp frm Cat's massive drool tides... HEE
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
momoqq wrote:
Star wrote:
momoqq wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol! lol!

lol! lol!

lol! poor michael. i wonder how he would react if he knew this is happening here.. or what happening in cat's mind! she always running away.. lol

hahaha yeah! I'm sure he knows lol.. I just wonder how he would react as well! and I got a few signs today, quite cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
momoqq wrote:
Star wrote:
momoqq wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol! lol!

lol! lol!

hahaha yeah! I'm sure he knows lol.. I just wonder how he would react as well! and I got a few signs today, quite cool Very Happy

o.. signs again! cool... i want to experience some too..

gosh i've been typing bad english here.. sorry for that.. Michael made me lose my concentration..lol.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm

haha yeah! and there was this funny incident just now, (not sure why) I was listening to "My Girl" (one of his older songs) with headphones on, then this guy walked by me and my dad, then my dad told me, "ehh the guy's like you headphones then listen to Michael Jackson also..."
then cause I had headphones on I didn't know lol.
I was like "OMG really?! was loud, you can hear? what song was it?" then my dad's like "yeah loud, that billie lor" , then started humming...

haha omg, I never knew my dad knows that's MJ's song! LOL

Anw, the (more signs stuff..) and I saw MJ tshirt today on someone XD and a car with letters "MJ"! The car one was funny, I was thinking about the sign stuff, then I thought, if I see a car with MJ I will freak, and the next thing, I know, turn around, and there it was! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:21 pm

skyenat wrote:
haha yeah! and there was this funny incident just now, (not sure why) I was listening to "My Girl" (one of his older songs) with headphones on, then this guy walked by me and my dad, then my dad told me, "ehh the guy's like you headphones then listen to Michael Jackson also..."
I was like "OMG really?! was loud, you can hear? what song was it?" then my dad's like "yeah loud, that billie lor" , then started humming...

Anw, the (more signs stuff..) and I saw MJ tshirt today on someone XD and a car with letters "MJ"! The car one was funny, I was thinking about the sign stuff, then I thought, if I see a car with MJ I will freak, and the next thing, I know, turn around, and there it was! LOL!!

Neato... Nat, & u know tt big thing I msged u abt right? I was just thinking at work today how wonderful it'll be if I opened my email & did a check & found tt mail I've been waiting for & bam, the sec later I opened my email it was there... & was like "WOW!"
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:22 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Neato... Nat, & u know tt big thing I msged u abt right? I was just thinking at work today how wonderful it'll be if I opened my email & did a check & found tt mail I've been waiting for & bam, the sec later I opened my email it was there... & was like "WOW!"

hahaha cool! Ahhh he def knows we're thinking of him Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Yeah... I nv thought it'd be sth so easy... so I've been thinking "OMG, why didn't someone come up with this earlier, if it's so easy?" My friend said tt maybe this project is just waiting for the right person, me... I think Michael must be blessing this easy deal.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Yeah... I nv thought it'd be sth so easy... so I've been thinking "OMG, why didn't someone come up with this earlier, if it's so easy?" My friend said tt maybe this project is just waiting for the right person, me... I think Michael must be blessing this easy deal.

Michael's def choosen you alright Wink <3
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:37 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

I'm gonna put my heart & soul into it & making it maintain & not be like the other one.. must support yah!!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

I'm gonna put my heart & soul into it & making it maintain & not be like the other one.. must support yah!!!

edit:Of course I will duh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy XD

(I found my msg... it was hiding LOL)

Last edited by skyenat on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:44 pm

LOLX... ur msg disappeared again Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:51 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:58 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
He's hiding with me frm u crazy ladies, esp frm Cat's massive drool tides... HEE

lol lol lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:02 am

Hahaha.. Jiayou, trinix! Smile Of course you will have everyone's support here. I'm glad that you have the determination. With that, its already 50% success Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:03 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol lol lol lol!

What! Hahahaha.. at least.. I always clean up my own drools!! I won't leave any traces behind! Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:33 am

Admin wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol lol lol lol!

What! Hahahaha.. at least.. I always clean up my own drools!! I won't leave any traces behind! Laughing

are u sure??? I was sure some of us had stepped onto some wet spots in here like 2 days ago Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 am

Admin wrote:
Hahaha.. Jiayou, trinix! Smile Of course you will have everyone's support here. I'm glad that you have the determination. With that, its already 50% success Wink

Thnx yah... now waiting for Step 2 before I can move onto Step 3 & 4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:35 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol lol lol lol!

are u sure??? I was sure some of us had stepped onto some wet spots in here like 2 days ago Razz

Aiyo, that one is raindrops lah! You know.. these days Singapore is raining mah! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:36 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

*excited* I hope Step 2 faster come soon man...This excitement is killing me.hahaha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol lol lol lol!

Aiyo, that one is raindrops lah! You know.. these days Singapore is raining mah! Laughing

Nah, defnitely not raindrops Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

*excited* I hope Step 2 faster come soon man...This excitement is killing me.hahaha

u??? What abt me, man!!!!!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:10 pm

hahaha.. OK, this is killing US! Razz
*prays hard that there will be a positive response*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Admin wrote:
hahaha.. OK, this is killing US! Razz
*prays hard that there will be a positive response*

u & Nat & me must keep praying first....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's School Life   Michael Jackson's School Life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's School Life
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next