Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Sweet young Michael!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Sweet young Michael! Empty
PostSubject: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Michael's very very first interview with ET. He was 24 years old! He joked about it, HE'S SO CUTE!!!!

Michael being very conscious about his hair!

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 pm

"I put my heart in it." tt's the different between Michael & others... he's got his heart in every single piece of song & album he creates... & he's so shy... Hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:39 pm

I also liked how when she asks abt his age at 24 & he goes "No, 30" & the lady was caught off-guard... LOLX... she must have been like "Crap, my researrch is wrong!" Hee... cheeky tease Razz

As long as they don't hurt me... we won't hurt u ever, Michael!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:06 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I also liked how when she asks abt his age at 24 & he goes "No, 30" & the lady was caught off-guard... LOLX... she must have been like "Crap, my researrch is wrong!" Hee... cheeky tease Razz

lol at first he said it with such a straight face! he sure can fool people LOL
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:21 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

The Michael in my dreams have fooled me many times too... sigh
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:49 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahahaha! He just likes to have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahahaha! He just likes to have fun Wink

Cheeky!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 am

I'm sure I will have fun with a friend like him.
I can't wait to pour a bucket of water on his head when he's not noticing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:20 am

Admin wrote:
I'm sure I will have fun with a friend like him.
I can't wait to pour a bucket of water on his head when he's not noticing Very Happy

hahaha! lol, I have similar ideas, like just wanna tease him for fun LOL, knowing he'll just probably try to get back and it'll go on and on.... XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 am

haha yeah! It will be tit for tat!
Imagine him running around after you when he got pranked.
He will go screaming "I'm going to get ya! HEEY!" Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:55 am

Admin wrote:

hahaha yeah! Or he'll go "I'll kill you!" LOL! hahahaha I'd like to just play with him really. He seems a really fun person to play with Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

hahaha yeah! Or he'll go "I'll kill you!" LOL! hahahaha I'd like to just play with him really. He seems a really fun person to play with Razz

Tell me abt it *shakes head* Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:49 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

hahahaha! ahhh he seems just so fun and cute lol. XD
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:59 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

hahahaha! ahhh he seems just so fun and cute lol. XD

Very much... tt's why dreaming of Michael always makes me happy & smile Smile
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Hahaha! I wish I will continue living in this delusional world and never wake up. A world with Michael is a world where I can continue dreaming!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm

THIS IS IT! Michael, you MUST come to my dreams tonight... Why haven't you been coming?! I'm waiting for ages..

(Actually I knew I had dreams these days, but I totally forgot what dreams I had! Sheeesh!)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:
THIS IS IT! Michael, you MUST come to my dreams tonight... Why haven't you been coming?! I'm waiting for ages..

(Actually I knew I had dreams these days, but I totally forgot what dreams I had! Sheeesh!)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:

me too! all i could remember was that he was walking towards me and poof! i was awaken by some commotion in the living room.. argh..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

me too! all i could remember was that he was walking towards me and poof! i was awaken by some commotion in the living room.. argh..

Haiz... my dream writing cannot catch up with my dreams dey!!!! URGH!!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Admin wrote:

lol! last night I dreamt he was on a cd! Like a pepsi compilation cd thingum. But that dosen't count Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol! last night I dreamt he was on a cd! Like a pepsi compilation cd thingum. But that dosen't count Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:01 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!
hahaha yeah! was like in a cd shop..where I think throw out sale or something so there were like those cardboard boxes with cds etc... then this lady walked by me with some of those compilation cds with like very big Pepsi logo and I think first one was like Jackson 5 pic... (though somehow I knew there were Michaels tracks in them) My head auto turned and I went something like OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE FROM?!?! then she pointed at some boxes behind me and I hurry went to grab.... I took like this whole stack lol...

weird dream....wonder if it could be something to do with our talkings about cd shops LOL
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

Haiz... my dream writing cannot catch up with my dreams dey!!!! URGH!!!

okay.. we dun have such a priviledge.. you should be happy! lol..

You know what Michael, trinix need a break to write her dreams. so its our turn to have you!! you are making us anxious by appearing for a short while or on cds.. lol
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Star wrote:
You know what Michael, trinix need a break to write her dreams. so its our turn to have you!! you are making us anxious by appearing for a short while or on cds.. lol

hahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:20 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol!
hahaha yeah! was like in a cd shop..where I think throw out sale or something so there were like those cardboard boxes with cds etc... then this lady walked by me with some of those compilation cds with like very big Pepsi logo and I think first one was like Jackson 5 pic... (though somehow I knew there were Michaels tracks in them) My head auto turned and I went something like OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE FROM?!?! then she pointed at some boxes behind me and I hurry went to grab.... I took like this whole stack lol...

weird dream....wonder if it could be something to do with our talkings about cd shops LOL

Yes Nat... it's 'cos of the HOURS u've been spending at those cd shops... Hee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet young Michael!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next