Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Sweet young Michael!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Sweet young Michael! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:21 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
You know what Michael, trinix need a break to write her dreams. so its our turn to have you!! you are making us anxious by appearing for a short while or on cds.. lol

hahahahahaha!

Yeah Michael... tonight u can have a break frm my dreams & go to the rest of their dreams... but u'll still have to swing by to give me tt kiss since u've asked Cat to promote me... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:04 pm

lol! Ya, he said he will swing by to give you that kiss he owed you. Very Happy Hahaha.
After that, he will be coming to me. I'm taking him to my dreamworld hotel tonight. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Admin wrote:
lol! Ya, he said he will swing by to give you that kiss he owed you. Very Happy Hahaha.
After that, he will be coming to me. I'm taking him to my dreamworld hotel tonight. cheers

lol for a moment I was thinking of DreamWorld theme park in australia! lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 am

Admin wrote:

Dunno if u got Michael visiting u last night 'cos he still came in my dreams... hee... if u did then gd... now we know tt he can spilt himself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet young Michael!   Sweet young Michael! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet young Michael!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2