Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Songs sang by our members for Michael:

Go down 
+4
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
Star
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:01 pm

haha.. they are brave to do it.. *clap clap*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:23 pm

lovethatAngel wrote:
Admin wrote:
Haha, thanks Stella Embarassed My voice isn't actually fit to sing a guy's song, but Michael's songs are irresistible. Haha. I did try to go for alot of competitions, but did not even get into first round due to my stage-fright. Its causing me alot of problems! I would just go all blank. Haha.
As for dancing, only had chinese dance background. Not those hip-hop style. Razz But now under the influence of Michael liao.. I'm starting to dance in my bathroom and almost fell down. Hahaha. Ok that was embarrassing. I just hope Michael won't run away after listening to me sing lah! Razz I don't do justice to his songs! Just sing for fun! Hahaha.

and for trinix, who says you don't have that courage?! You even dare to dress in Billie Jean costume. I don't even dare loh. Hahaha. Razz

Where did you guys record all this? It sounds all so great!!!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed u can still hear the tracks??? I'd thought the files would have expired by now... LOLX... I recorded mine in my room using my mobile Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:35 pm

lol! we are going to hear live one in the future! haha..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Star wrote:
lol! we are going to hear live one in the future! haha..

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:12 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
Admin wrote:
Haha, thanks Stella Embarassed My voice isn't actually fit to sing a guy's song, but Michael's songs are irresistible. Haha. I did try to go for alot of competitions, but did not even get into first round due to my stage-fright. Its causing me alot of problems! I would just go all blank. Haha.
As for dancing, only had chinese dance background. Not those hip-hop style. Razz But now under the influence of Michael liao.. I'm starting to dance in my bathroom and almost fell down. Hahaha. Ok that was embarrassing. I just hope Michael won't run away after listening to me sing lah! Razz I don't do justice to his songs! Just sing for fun! Hahaha.

and for trinix, who says you don't have that courage?! You even dare to dress in Billie Jean costume. I don't even dare loh. Hahaha. Razz

Where did you guys record all this? It sounds all so great!!!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed u can still hear the tracks??? I'd thought the files would have expired by now... LOLX... I recorded mine in my room using my mobile Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

lol Razz Mine's using laptop mic.. or did I connect my external mic? Cannot remember.. lol.
Back to top Go down
Kunieda
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Kunieda

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:33 am

OwO *listens to links*

.. the ripway links exceeded DX

*loves* Ahaha all of you sing much better than me XD;; I think i must have cause the malfunction in my phone with the singing XD;; *shot*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:39 pm

Kunieda wrote:
OwO *listens to links*

*loves* Ahaha all of you sing much better than me XD;; I think i must have cause the malfunction in my phone with the singing XD;; *shot*

Practice Smile
Back to top Go down
Kunieda
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Kunieda

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:48 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Kunieda wrote:
OwO *listens to links*

Practice Smile

.... *sings in the bathroom* *killed by parents*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:53 pm

Kunieda wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Kunieda wrote:
OwO *listens to links*

Practice Smile

.... *sings in the bathroom* *killed by parents*

LOLx... I understand ur feelings & hardship... I've been called a frog & witch by family members when I try to sing too, so I understand... don't give up hope... practice... tt's what Michael would also say.
Back to top Go down
Kunieda
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Kunieda

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:56 pm

Ahaha it fun to hear the insults sometimes though XD It gives me a lot of weird mental images

Still have to work on voice control though <3

Thanks for the advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:02 pm

Kunieda wrote:
Ahaha it fun to hear the insults sometimes though XD It gives me a lot of weird mental images

Still have to work on voice control though <3

Thanks for the advice Very Happy

u're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs sang by our members for Michael:
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13