Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael reading..

Go down 
+3
Admin
trinixdeangelov
skyenat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:43 pm

yes, we're very sure you're reading.... lol Wink

Michael reading.. Tumblr_kt5t1wqV5V1qa26dno1_500
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:46 pm

lol! Michael, u're hopeless!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:51 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
lol! Michael, u're hopeless!!!!!

hahaha funny yeah XD when I saw this, was like def gotta post LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:03 pm

HAHAHAHAHA. Wah, even if he wanted to "act busy" and pretend as though he was reading, anyone can see through it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Admin wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA. Wah, even if he wanted to "act busy" and pretend as though he was reading, anyone can see through it. Laughing

yeah lol. I wonder if he actually knew that he was holding the book the wrong way LOL
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:46 am

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

yeah lol. I wonder if he actually knew that he was holding the book the wrong way LOL

I can imagine he wasn't aware of it & when mentioned it to him, he turned bright lobster red... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:12 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

I can imagine he wasn't aware of it & when mentioned it to him, he turned bright lobster red... Hee

hahaha! Yeah, or idk, he could have done it purposely for the photo lol. But we'll never know XD haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:25 am

Now come to think of it as I look closer at the pic, I'm certain Michael did it on purpose... can u guess see part of his familiar smile frm behind the bk? Look closer at the top of the bk spine where u can see a lil bit of his mouth... It does certainly look like Michael was smiling, so I'm certain now after looking closer at the pic tt Michael knew what he was doing Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Now come to think of it as I look closer at the pic, I'm certain Michael did it on purpose... can u guess see part of his familiar smile frm behind the bk? Look closer at the top of the bk spine where u can see a lil bit of his mouth... It does certainly look like Michael was smiling, so I'm certain now after looking closer at the pic tt Michael knew what he was doing Razz

hahaha possible XD or maybe he could be smiling cause he was "pretending to look busy" ? But might not have noticed, haha! It's a funny pic though lol.
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:41 am

wahahhahahaa! he's just so darling...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:00 am

Hehee. Notice the author's name on the book spine. He's also "Michael". Hahaha.
Let me make a wild guess about the book. Probably there was a picture of an animal turned upside down (It was a book about animal languages anyway).. and he tried to see it. Hahaha.
But whatever it is, he was just sooo cute in there!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:02 am

Admin wrote:
Hehee. Notice the author's name on the book spine. He's also "Michael". Hahaha.
Let me make a wild guess about the book. Probably there was a picture of an animal turned upside down (It was a book about animal languages anyway).. and he tried to see it. Hahaha.
But whatever it is, he was just sooo cute in there!

haha yeah! I wanna find that book... I bet some time or another he did read it (even if not at that time lol)
hahaha! and his fav gorilla's on the cover Razz
Back to top Go down
Hikari94
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Hikari94

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:47 am

Hahaha, cute !
Let's try to read out books upside down too ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:52 pm

so cute! he really did have a cheeky look behind that book! only he will know what he was up to at that time! lol
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Star wrote:
so cute! he really did have a cheeky look behind that book! only he will know what he was up to at that time! lol

hahaha yeah! I wonder though, what really happened LOL
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:21 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

Another question to ask Michael darling
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:23 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

Another question to ask Michael darling

haha yes! But I wanna know the lollipop one first! And what other candy he likes Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:29 pm

i think we've got lots of questions to ask.. i think i'll forget to ask them if i see him in my dreams..haha.. too busy with Michael...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Star wrote:
i think we've got lots of questions to ask.. i think i'll forget to ask them if i see him in my dreams..haha.. too busy with Michael...

haha I agree! Either having too much fun/don't know how to raise questions lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Hahaha. Yeah, we will turn into jellies if we see him! But it doesn't hurt asking him all those questions in our dreams.. Why not we list our questions here, so whoever dream of him can ask on behalf? Hahaha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

yup. but i think i'll just daze and drool when i see him that i forgot what to do! how amazing will that be to see such a hot and sweet amn in front of you!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Hahaha. Don't forget to bring your hankie then. To wipe off the droolings. I had it far worse.
There was this time when I was reading Michael's tribute book and fell asleep. The next thing I knew when I awoke, the pages of the book was FLOODED with my saliva.
Shocker. LOL.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

yup. but i think i'll just daze and drool when i see him that i forgot what to do! how amazing will that be to see such a hot and sweet amn in front of you!

hahaha! I'd be like stunned for some mins then react blur-ly LOL
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha. Don't forget to bring your hankie then. To wipe off the droolings. I had it far worse.
There was this time when I was reading Michael's tribute book and fell asleep. The next thing I knew when I awoke, the pages of the book was FLOODED with my saliva.
Shocker. LOL.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:18 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shocker. LOL.

lol!

Wahahaha... which page were you at?? hee.,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael reading.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael reading..   Michael reading.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael reading..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next