Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal

Go down 
+7
crazzycat
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
skyenat
Admin
icy55
momoqq
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 pm

The top 3 on my list!

Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 am

yup! I love smooth criminal and man in the mirror too!!! I am starting to like Jam!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:47 am

Oh Yes! Smile Having to choose one out of the 3 for my favorites is kinda hard! Its sad that he is unable to do the criminal lean anymore due to the patented shoes issue.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:30 am

cool! can't pick either lol, but Smooth Criminal might be my top out of these three haha
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 am

Man In The Mirror & You Are Not Alone always make me tear...
while Smooth Criminal gets me grooving to it...
Haiz... i just miss him!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:55 am

Heys, momogg, where's your sig pic from? (: Love it!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:28 am

Hi Skyenat,
Below is the full size of his letter, my friend sent it to me... not sure where she got it too. Perhaps from the net or so.

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal 905a484798
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:39 am

Ohhh okay thanks alot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:54 am

Smile I love it too. Its just so sweet how he always wrote letters to his fans. Did anyone catch the Channel U programme "Guess Guess Guess"? (Jacky Wu one. LOL). My friend said there was this episode when a Taiwan female claimed that she and Michael wrote letters to each other and kept in contact. Best of all, Michael even recorded himself saying "wo ai ni" in mandarin! AAAH!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:06 am

hahaha omg serious!? that'd have been really cute! but did it turn out to be "true"? lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:37 am

Haha yeah! Everyone thought that female sure is fake one. (cos the section is about guessing who is speaking lies out from all the rest who are true.)
But it turned out that the Taiwan girl is for real! She even showcased the recording on the show. I regretted not catching that episode. My friend managed to watch it. I'm now trying to find whether anyone uploaded that onto Youtube. Haha. I would love to hear the "wo ai ni"!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:44 am

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!
Ahhhh, if you can find it do post omg! I wonder when it was dated! ARGH
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 am

Admin wrote:
Haha yeah! Everyone thought that female sure is fake one. (cos the section is about guessing who is speaking lies out from all the rest who are true.)
But it turned out that the Taiwan girl is for real! She even showcased the recording on the show. I regretted not catching that episode. My friend managed to watch it. I'm now trying to find whether anyone uploaded that onto Youtube. Haha. I would love to hear the "wo ai ni"!

OMG!

Last edited by skyenat on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 am

truth part OMG
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:20 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:28 am

OMG! Nat! You found it!!!! I'm fainting from envy!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 am

OK I JUST HEARD THE "WO AI NI". GOSH!!!!!!!! I have never seen this before! Very Happy AHH, MICHAEL. WO AI NI TOO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 am

Admin wrote:
OK I JUST HEARD THE "WO AI NI". GOSH!!!!!!!! I have never seen this before! Very Happy AHH, MICHAEL. WO AI NI TOO! Very Happy
Wink hahaha I'm so amused by it! I mean, he actually sounds okay saying it even though the tone's not there, haha so cute! hahaha! The twins are sooooo lucky!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:42 pm

I've seen those 2 vids as well & I must say that lady & her family are really blessed & lucky... & it also goes to prove again once more, how much of a great soul our dear Michael is...

Momogg, OMG... ur letter's sending chills down my spine... "I love you from the bottom of my heart." Oh my gosh!! WOW!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Yeah! He does not show any sign of arrogance at all, which most celebrity may have. That's one good thing about him. Smile I've heard that he would return calls to his fans too if they leave their numbers. That is so thoughtful of him!

*dreamy look* I always love it when he said "I love you from the bottom of my heart". Ahh, Michael.. I LOVE YOU MORE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Those words are chilling for me because if u remember those are the exact words frm my dreams for 3 nights straight prior to his passing...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm

affraid What?!! Oh my, that's spooky! Do you have some sort of a 6th sense or something? haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:56 am

LOLx... Catherine, u forgot I had mentioned abt it in the section "My Greatest Memories of Michael"... hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Oh yeah... Embarassed
But its really chilling when its the exact words! Michael was certainly trying to connect with you and gave you signs. I love you
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:36 pm

I think you're really lucky to have gotten the dreams (:
It's such a special thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next