Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!

Go down 
+2
radyalovesmjj
icy55
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:03 am

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Back to Work

Posted Nov 22nd 2009 5:25PM by TMZ Staff
The doctor who may have been responsible for the death of Michael Jackson will see you now.

Dr. Conrad Murray,
personal physician to Michael Jackson at the time of his death, will
resume his medical practice on Monday morning, his lawyer said today.

Murray will be at the Armstrong Medical Clinic in Houston -- which was searched by police on July 22.

For references, please contact Katherine, La Toya or Janet Jackson.
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HOW can this be happening?!?! Isnt Murray still under investigations for homicide. UNLESS.... I know you guys are not very welcoming of the hoax, but you know, anything can happen! That's all I'm saying! =D
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 am

Erm no comments anyone!?!? Our dear Dr Murray is practicing medicine again, god knows how many more people he is going to 'kill'!
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:37 am

WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! 6zve9u

i don't want that dr death to treat me even if i have a heart attack
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 am

who gave him the permission to get back to work anyway? he didn't even send his condolences to michael's family and his kids... i won't even want him to hand me a plaster... Mad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Just got my head in order after a long day & work... did see this post but just couldn't fathom much until I did more reading in itself... So now, not only is tt man being allowed back into med practice, he even blamed Michael for his sad inability to pay child support... I can't figure this man out... & he still even have patients seeking him out & seeing his glowing testimonies frm old patients is just making my head ache & eyes swim.

Then there seems to be other doctors in the picture as well, Dr. Tohme Tohme for example, who has filed a huge creditor's claim against the estate ... and it's mostly over the sale of Neverland Ranch in 2008... He says he was promised a certain fee from Michael if he could locate a company to save Neverland Ranch from foreclosure last year. Dr. Tohme claims he's the one who brought Colony Capital LLC to the table -- the company T says forked over $23 million to save Neverland. Dr. Tohme wants his cut of the deal -- which he claims is approximately $2.3 million... & then this man has also gone to claim tt he was a former financial advisor of Michael's & has a stash of $5.5 million, held for Michael in secret.

Not just him, even tt Klein is just as bad, who has been providing Michael I.M injections, which is the billing code for the narcotic, Demerol.

Sigh... really don't know what to say anymore... my head's swimming right now... I just hope something can be solved of this soon.
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:40 pm

all those who are responsible for michael's demise should get retribution someday.. oh well michael rest assured these vultures will be brought to justice soon. i pray that he's alright in wherever dimension he is right now.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:13 pm

It's so weird how everything seems to be in a downward spiral now. It feels like we're not going to get any closure on anything of this!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:01 pm

icy55 wrote:
It's so weird how everything seems to be in a downward spiral now. It feels like we're not going to get any closure on anything of this!

Can u imagine how much more worse it is on his angels & his mother & Janet? I just pray that God will watch over 'em & give time the strength to live each day & tt Michael carries on watching over 'em, wherever he is.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:16 pm

icy55 wrote:
Erm no comments anyone!?!? Our dear Dr Murray is practicing medicine again, god knows how many more people he is going to 'kill'!
But then do you think anyone will want to go to him now anw? scratch just saying. lol, even if he's allowed to, I don't think people will go anyway
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:20 pm

skyenat wrote:
icy55 wrote:
But then do you think anyone will want to go to him now anw? scratch just saying. lol, even if he's allowed to, I don't think people will go anyway

He still has his old patients who hold him in high regard.... haiz....
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:25 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
icy55 wrote:
Good luck to them in terms of health =X
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:26 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
icy55 wrote:

To me the fact that he is allowed to run free pisses me off! Because no government in the right mind should allow him to continue practicing, at least suspend his license till the investigations are over. This is disrespectful in my opinion to Michael and his family. With regard to his profession, this concerns life and death and it should not be taken lightly.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:29 pm

icy55 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
icy55 wrote:

To me the fact that he is allowed to run free pisses me off! Because no government in the right mind should allow him to continue practicing, at least suspend his license till the investigations are over. This is disrespectful in my opinion to Michael and his family. With regard to his profession, this concerns life and death and it should not be taken lightly.

Well, we're talking abt the US... so it's tough I guess... plus he's going on abt how because of Michael he's not been able to pay child support, blah blah blah & he needs to start working to do tt... the system there's majorly screwed up.
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:07 pm

tsk tsk tsk! exactly what's wrong with the world. darnit.
might as well have no laws. since justice hasn't played its part....
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:29 am

I'm very disappointed with this Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:35 am

So are we.... so are we... sigh
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 pm

TMZ have speculated on reasons why the investigation into Michael’s death is taking such a long time. One law enforcement source connected with the case said; “We’ve had bad luck with big cases like OJ in the past, and we don’t want to repeat those mistakes,” adding, “There is not a problem with the case. Time is on our side. We want to do this right.” The L.A. County D.A.’s office and the LAPD are working as a unit to “anticipate defense strategies and prepare for them.” They want to ensure there are no other pharmacies that sent the Propofol used to sedate Michael to Dr. Conrad Murray and authorities have gone back to their medical experts for more input, as “strategies have changed” in a case they call “very complicated.”

As for when the investigation will be concluded, now authorities are saying they’d like to end it “before the Christmas holidays”, but that it could get pushed back to January.

Source: TMZ
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:57 am

can't trust TMZ and similar tabloids like that, they're always making up false stories. Neutral
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:31 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
TMZ have speculated on reasons why the investigation into Michael’s death is taking such a long time. One law enforcement source connected with the case said; “We’ve had bad luck with big cases like OJ in the past, and we don’t want to repeat those mistakes,” adding, “There is not a problem with the case. Time is on our side. We want to do this right.” The L.A. County D.A.’s office and the LAPD are working as a unit to “anticipate defense strategies and prepare for them.” They want to ensure there are no other pharmacies that sent the Propofol used to sedate Michael to Dr. Conrad Murray and authorities have gone back to their medical experts for more input, as “strategies have changed” in a case they call “very complicated.”

As for when the investigation will be concluded, now authorities are saying they’d like to end it “before the Christmas holidays”, but that it could get pushed back to January.

Source: TMZ

Delay again..... Sigh Mad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:51 am

Yeah... don't know what to make of it so just thought I'd post & u guys trash it out.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Yeah... don't know what to make of it so just thought I'd post & u guys trash it out.

I Think the mystery will never be unfold Sad
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:

though, it's TMZ.. don't take it too much unless info's out from other places as well...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:37 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

though, it's TMZ.. don't take it too much unless info's out from other places as well...

Yeah.... & the truth is tt doc's back at work... oh hum.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:41 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yeah.... & the truth is tt doc's back at work... oh hum.... Evil or Very Mad

I hate Conrad Murray! One day he must pay back for what he have done to Michael Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:45 am

who in the right mind would wanna make an appointment with conrad murray now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!   WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE?!?!?! Murray back to work!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next