Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’

Go down 
+3
cindy_leo86
Star
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Empty
PostSubject: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 am

All along, we knew he was innocent!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:10 am

Star wrote:
All along, we knew he was innocent!!

Yes, we did... now the rest of those who bashed Michael's name to the mud can FINALLY SHUT THEIR TRAPS!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:17 am

cheers the truth is out!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:34 am

SO STOP CALLING HIM PEDOPHILE!! MICHAEL HAVE DONE SO MUCH TO SAVE THE KIDS BUT IN THE END THATS WHAT HE GETS! NO COMPASSION AT ALL!!
Back to top Go down
spring.jill.

spring.jill.

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:18 pm

omg yay! the truth's finally out! seriously this whole thing is ridiculous, he's innocent and yet he had to go through so much because of it! and it's so sickening to argue with people on youtube who still think he's guilty, -.- know that shldn't be wasting my time on stupid people like them but yet feel very pissed to see him criticising mike like that. grr
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:47 pm

exaaaaaactly. putting an innocent man through such hell is ridiculous.
the truth maybe out. but i'm sure there'll still be these group of dullards that'd still hold on to the belief that michael's a pedophile. darn it!
nonetheless, michael's name's finally cleared. yippee. =)
but he's no longer around to witness that.... ='((
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:43 am

But WE know all along tt he was innocent so I guess he knew tt when he was around... abt his true fans who stood by him!
Back to top Go down
spring.jill.

spring.jill.

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:24 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
But WE know all along tt he was innocent so I guess he knew tt when he was around... abt his true fans who stood by him!

hahaha, yeah true! Very Happy
but mmm, then again, why is the chandler allowed to get off unpunished for their crime? Neutral
Back to top Go down
spring.jill.

spring.jill.

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:41 pm

hey mmm, im so sorry for being so technological illiteral, but why is it that i cant see what i wrote on the main page but i can see it if i click 'preview'? hahahaha, so sorry for that ya! ... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:37 pm

hi jill.. welcome! haha.. is it? thats fine..
Poor michael.. thats why i really he is strong at heart and courageous to go through all these accusations.. we all knew he were innocent and he must have knew that his fans are on his side.. we love you michael!! *muacks*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:29 pm

It's ok, Jill, I've helped u delete ur repeated post, so don't worry Smile As for the other bit, I'm afraid I can't really help u with tt... sorry
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Back to top Go down
spring.jill.

spring.jill.

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:14 pm

it's so sad to hear this. )): love you michael!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:27 am

i just love his voice.. but its sad to heard those words coming out of his mouth.. miss you so much michael..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:43 am

I can always feel my heart cracking when I listen to this...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:47 pm

if i were jordan chandler, it will be my most regretful lie i ever told. if michael were to forgive me, i'll never forgive myself..

i could not understand why he bear to do that to Michael.. its too hurting.. too humiliating.. what an insult to a humanitarian..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Star wrote:
if i were jordan chandler, it will be my most regretful lie i ever told. if michael were to forgive me, i'll never forgive myself..

i could not understand why he bear to do that to Michael.. its too hurting.. too humiliating.. what an insult to a humanitarian..

Knowing Michael, he would definitely have forgiven Chandler. What to do? Sometimes an adult's manipulation is horrifying...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:54 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Knowing Michael, he would definitely have forgiven Chandler. What to do? Sometimes an adult's manipulation is horrifying...

Michael will forgive, but the kind of pain and disappointment he went through.. Sad he has not given up on any child even though all this happened.. his heart must be breaking when he knew jordon had decided to lie for his father.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Michael will forgive, but the kind of pain and disappointment he went through.. Sad he has not given up on any child even though all this happened.. his heart must be breaking when he knew jordon had decided to lie for his father.. Crying or Very sad

Yeah... to Michael, children are the purest & most innocent... so when Jordan proved him otherwise, Michael's heart must have broke into a million pieces.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yeah... to Michael, children are the purest & most innocent... so when Jordan proved him otherwise, Michael's heart must have broke into a million pieces.

because of that, he will forgive though his heart had broken into millions.. thats how big his heart is..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

because of that, he will forgive though his heart had broken into millions.. thats how big his heart is..

Yeah... I'll help Michael pick up the pieces & stick 'em back.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Star wrote:
Sad

*deep breath & sigh*
Back to top Go down

‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next