Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’

Go down 
+3
cindy_leo86
Star
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:11 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
if i were jordan chandler, it will be my most regretful lie i ever told. if michael were to forgive me, i'll never forgive myself..

i could not understand why he bear to do that to Michael.. its too hurting.. too humiliating.. what an insult to a humanitarian..

Knowing Michael, he would definitely have forgiven Chandler. What to do? Sometimes an adult's manipulation is horrifying...

Michael will forgive, but the kind of pain and disappointment he went through.. Sad he has not given up on any child even though all this happened.. his heart must be breaking when he knew jordon had decided to lie for his father.. Crying or Very sad

He couldn't possibly give up other children just because of one mishap. Haha... It was just his luck that he crossed paths with that Jordan. Well, at least that was what his mother said.
You know, I heard news about him actually creating this whole saga for his publicity.. But I doubt so.. Its like 16 years of torment! Gosh
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
if i were jordan chandler, it will be my most regretful lie i ever told. if michael were to forgive me, i'll never forgive myself..

i could not understand why he bear to do that to Michael.. its too hurting.. too humiliating.. what an insult to a humanitarian..

Knowing Michael, he would definitely have forgiven Chandler. What to do? Sometimes an adult's manipulation is horrifying...

Michael will forgive, but the kind of pain and disappointment he went through.. Sad he has not given up on any child even though all this happened.. his heart must be breaking when he knew jordon had decided to lie for his father.. Crying or Very sad

He couldn't possibly give up other children just because of one mishap. Haha... It was just his luck that he crossed paths with that Jordan. Well, at least that was what his mother said.
You know, I heard news about him actually creating this whole saga for his publicity.. But I doubt so.. Its like 16 years of torment! Gosh

This isn't a game that Michael would have wanted to play for sure.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Yes, he loved children so much. he would not pay such a high price to attract attention.. some people just have tons of rubbish to comment.. argh..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 am

I'm sick of hearing more crap abt Michael... JUST LEAVE THE MAN IN PEACE NOW... WHAT THE &!#$%#&^& MORE HELL DO U WANT???? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:47 pm

I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!! I HOPE THAT THEY WILL PAY FOR WHATEVER THEY HAVE DONE TO MICHAEL! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:04 pm

‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Bashit10
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:07 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Wahaha Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:56 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Wahaha Very Happy lol!

I believe that that would be what every1 of us would love & wanna do!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:25 am

Yea!! thats for sure!! lol.. Ah bish ah bish..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:27 am

Star wrote:
Yea!! thats for sure!! lol.. Ah bish ah bish..

Haha Very Happy YES....!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:30 pm

wahahahhaa! good one marie!!! yeah... that bish is a piece of rubbish... *puke*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 pm

lets all puke and flood him!! *puking too*
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Star wrote:
lets all puke and flood him!! *puking too*

Yes! *Puke*

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:39 pm

I spit upon him... Phootooteee
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:27 am

lol... ah bish is full of vomit, poos and other stinko stuffs... yeah! and now we shall parade him along the streets... la la la la...!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’   ‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm

momoqq wrote:
lol... ah bish is full of vomit, poos and other stinko stuffs... yeah! and now we shall parade him along the streets... la la la la...!
lol!
Back to top Go down

‘MJ’s sex abuse victim clears his name’
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2