Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death Empty
PostSubject: Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death   Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this link will link up to the other parts... a total of 14 parts...
i watched every single one... now i already dont know what to say...
of cuz i wish that Michael didn't die at all..... Shocked

what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death   Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:17 am

I would wish that Michael is not dead.. but i don't think Michael would just leave his family, children and leave just like that.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death   Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:58 pm

from day 1, I believe Michael hoaxed his death. Not just to save the earth or to protect himself, it's for far greater and bigger reasons than that. I dont want to say much...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death   Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 am

haiz...
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death   Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Michael!! Do you know We miss u so badly... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death   Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please watch thru all videos if you have the time... Michael Jackson's Death
Page 1 of 1