Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My farewell gift to u all here

Go down 
+2
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My farewell gift to u all here Empty
PostSubject: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey guys, in abt 18 hrs, it'll be my flight bound for London... as I've mentioned, I will be putting together a nice farewell gift for u guys, to bid u all farewell until I return on the 24th (tho' I might get on here abt a day or 2 later).. I hope u guys keep active on here, while I'm gone & keep Michael's fire burning bright... it's not gdbye, merely until we meet again.

Cat: Welcome back officially, now tt ur exam period's over... all the best for the mob, I know u'll do Michael proud Smile

Star: Enjoy ur attachment & have fun while working... don't stress out too much & remember, it's always ok to dream abt Michael & cry for him 'cos crying is a form of healing.

Nat: My sister in Michael, keep smiling & thanks for making my trip an even better one... remember if check back on our surprise & don't forget to send ur entry for the most impt thing!!! Very Happy

Momo: Take care at work & come by here whenever u can... everyone misses u Smile

Geraldine: My dear girl... u've disappeared for a long while, now... hope u've been gd... Hee

Sal: Thnx for ur armband... will wear it proudly when I'm at O2... thnx for helping Cat out as well & I'll bring back gd memories to share.

Cindy: I'll try not to break down when I'm at O2 but I doubt my eyes will stay dry for long... Hee

To everyone else: Have a great time at work & at play & keep smiling always... I'll be bringing all ur gd vibes with me on my trip & deposit 'em at Michael's exhibition.

So, once again, I hope u guys enjoy my lil gift to u all... a lil early Christmas gift from Applehead & Egghead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:31 pm

My farewell gift to u all here Animal10

My farewell gift to u all here Aww_210

My farewell gift to u all here Big_sm10

Woowhoo... Candy!! My fave!! Very Happy

My farewell gift to u all here Candy_10

Hmm... how many should I have??? 1, 2, 3... 5, 7... Razz

My farewell gift to u all here Candy_11

YEAH... LOVE MAH CANDY!!!

My farewell gift to u all here Candy_12

My farewell gift to u all here Clowin10

My farewell gift to u all here Family10
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:46 pm

For Nat Very Happy

My farewell gift to u all here Gold10

For Sal Very Happy

My farewell gift to u all here Tour_910

For Cat... HEE

My farewell gift to u all here Hot_610

My farewell gift to u all here Goofba10

My farewell gift to u all here Heehee10

My farewell gift to u all here Intens10

For u all

My farewell gift to u all here Kiss_410

My farewell gift to u all here Lb_410
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 pm

& 4 more to make a perfect 20 for u lovely peps Very Happy

Remember to pass on my message of love & peace!

My farewell gift to u all here Peace_10

My farewell gift to u all here Eviden10

That's pretty much me... Hee

My farewell gift to u all here Lolx10

HO HO HO!! Frm lil Mikey & his brothers.. HEE

My farewell gift to u all here Michae10
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:24 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

[color=indigo]
Nat: My sister in Michael, keep smiling & thanks for making my trip an even better one... remember if check back on our surprise & don't forget to send ur entry for the most impt thing!!! Very Happy

So, once again, I hope u guys enjoy my lil gift to u all... a lil early Christmas gift from Applehead & Egghead Very Happy
Very Happy haha! No prob Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Yeah sure! I'll remb Wink I'll send a copy of my entry to you too when I'm done with it! Smile
Take cares and have a great time! If you need to find out things or something there can always msg me, can help you check over internet or something hahaha Razz

thanks for the awesome awesome gift! & GOLD PANTS pic Very Happy Very Happy hahaha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:25 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

[color=indigo]

Very Happy haha! No prob Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Yeah sure! I'll remb Wink I'll send a copy of my entry to you too when I'm done with it! Smile
Take cares and have a great time! If you need to find out things or something there can always msg me, can help you check over internet or something hahaha Razz

thanks for the awesome awesome gift! & GOLD PANTS pic Very Happy Very Happy hahaha

Hee... I'm sure I'll go nuts when I'm there Very Happy Glad u like the pics gift Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Wow....! Awesome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:43 am

thanks so much for the gift! the pics were great. work is not too stress for me and if i am, i will do some day dreaming of michael.. hee hee.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Sheesh, I missed trinix yesterday because I was out at the flashmob rehearsals and too tired out to come to the forum. Now I want to cry!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, auntie marie for the gift. You really know me very well!! HAHAHA, the picture with Michael's shades falling on his nose is one of my favorites! And the first picture... You want to make me pass out again issit? ! Razz

Don't worry, I'm well trained now! I'm not gonna pass out! HEE HEE.

I will miss you so much... Remember to take care of yourselves kay? Got bring extra clothings or not? In case the weather gets cold. And don't get sick ah. Beware of pickpockets and always be on guard! OH NO, now I sound like a grandmother. CHOY.

But all for L.O.V.E Sad I will see you when you're back. Thanks for your well wishes for the flashmob... Smile We will do Michael proud together as one. Smile JIAYOU!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Cat!!!! I wanted to tell you&show you ytd! Then aftr suddenly thought of calling then forgot! omg! crap D< D<
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:17 pm

it was really sweet of her to compile all these photos. i always love the photos she posted.. hee.. how was the flashmob coming along?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:06 am

Glad u guys enjoy 'em all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm

best photo selection!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphawallpapers.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:30 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 pm

crazzycat wrote:
best photo selection!

Hee.. thnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My farewell gift to u all here   My farewell gift to u all here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My farewell gift to u all here
Page 1 of 1