Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition

Go down 
+4
skyenat
Kenshee
trinixdeangelov
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Empty
PostSubject: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Thanks to Nancy for forwarding the e-mail to us fans. I'm going to share this with everyone here (if you don't mind) Laughing
Just looking at the pictures alone took my breath away. (Do wait awhile for the pictures to load! There are 17 of them.)

At the same time, I found this flickr link that has quite a number of photos detailing the auction:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy, folks! tongue

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio11

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio12

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio13

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio14

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio15

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio16

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio17

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio18

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio19

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio20

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio21

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio22

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio23

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio24

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio25

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio26

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Auctio27
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Thnx Catherine & Nat for sending gd wishing vibes my way... I cleared my Step 1 today... I've booked my tix for London in Dec Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 pm

affraid OMG! Really?!?! AWW, congrats! So that means you are on your way to this goal already!! AAAH! Lucky you! Smile We will be waiting for you to come back and share us all the news!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Yes, Catherine... step 1's just been completed.. I'm still in a daze... my stomach was all knotted & my hands were shaking so badly... when I printed out the booking confirmation mail & held tt paper in my hands, I cried... I'm definitely 1 step closer but still keep my in ur gd luck thoughts, k?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Ahh! Yeah! I can understand how you feel! If its me, I would have fainted! Haha. x_x Having able to see something that close is just like a faraway dream for me lah. But I'm glad fans like you have a chance to get there. Once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Sure, I will always be here sending you good luck whenever you need it Laughing Oh gosh, I'm so excited for you!!! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm making this dream happen by being very very disciplined in working towards it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Yes, I can see that you have it planned long ago! Haha. I love you Keep up this positive energy!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 pm

LOLx... actually no... I've not been planning this for a long time... u can ask Nat tt & she'll testify... I didn't even know abt the MJ exhibit until Oct 29... & After hearing abt it, seeing the pics & watching TII, I felt I had to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Wah.. that was a fast decision from you then!! But I'm sure its one which you'll not regret. Laughing I mean... ITS EVERY FAN'S DREAM!!! AHH!
Aw, never mind. I will go visit the exhibition later in my dreams. Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:49 am

Yah... it's an impulsive trip... I've been neglecting & forgetting abt myself this whole yr & Michael's passing cause me to un-spiral in my emotions... I need to find myself again, so I can come back better... sometimes it's gd to be impulsive & with this, I know that I'll never EVER regret this decision made. I will never get to Graceland or Neverland but at least I can make it to the O2 Bubble Arena for this!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Haha Yeah... cheers
Maybe I will go too in near future.. Man, you are tempting me. Hahaha. Or I can get my future hubby to take me there as part of a honeymoon trip. Smile *winks* Not a bad idea, huh!! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm very impulsive with the exhibition 'cos it's only for 3 mths in London & then maybe 2 more other venues after... which will definitely not include Sg... hah... after tt I don't know what's gonna happen with the items since they're all out of Neverland, so now's the time... Life's too short... if not now, then it'll be nv!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Aww, it saddens me to know that these personal valuable items were once in Neverland and under the roof with Michael..He must have loved them alot since they are so precious!
Yes, I agree with you... If not now, then it'll be never! Laughing
I wish you will have fun in advance! We will surely miss you here till you come back! Haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Thnx... I'm so excited thinking abt it I wish it was Dec already Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Its saddening to know the fact that they were once in Neveland and under the same roof with Michael. pale
I'm sure those are so precious to him! I agree with you, if not now.. then it'll be never Very Happy
How I wish one of us here managed to win that L.A trip through that contest held by Class 95. There was this lucky fan who got the opportunity to fly there to catch the Premiere, exhibition and lots more! It was a michael-lic shiok trip for her. I'm jealous! HAHA
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:04 pm

I know what u mean... but I'm more envious of that Taiwanese lady, Mrs Ma...
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Its saddening to know the fact that they were once in Neveland and under the same roof with Michael. pale
I'm sure those are so precious to him! I agree with you, if not now.. then it'll be never Very Happy
How I wish one of us here managed to win that L.A trip through that contest held by Class 95. There was this lucky fan who got the opportunity to fly there to catch the Premiere, exhibition and lots more! It was a michael-lic shiok trip for her. I'm jealous! HAHA

Oh wow, what a dream come true for her!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:21 pm

@trinixdeangelov: YES! 17 years of friendship with Michael! OMG. She got lucky really!
@ Kenshee: Yes, indeed! Furthermore, its a sponsored trip, and she didn't have to pay anything, including the hotel stays and such. Awww......
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:10 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Thnx... I'm so excited thinking abt it I wish it was Dec already Razz

haha I'm excited for you as well! To know someone who's actually going there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Now it's going... I'm waiting for the almost there... at the exhibition's door tt kinda thing... hee
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:37 pm

wow...that girl is so lucky!! oh ya trinix treasure your time there and have fun!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Thnx Kenshee... I'll see if there's a guestbk there, I'll leave a comment on behalf of everyone here Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:17 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Thnx Kenshee... I'll see if there's a guestbk there, I'll leave a comment on behalf of everyone here Smile
Haha, sure, thanks alot! Cool If possible, pluck a strand of fur from the carpet. Laughing (Ok, that was meant to be a joke. Don't pluck it!! Hahahahaha)
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:09 am

*momo envys trinix with big rolling eyes*

You Go Girl... afro
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:02 am

Thnx everyone.... I've not gone yet, so keep wishing it'll all work out well for me... much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next